Pictures of Ed Lu's Fiancee?

Old July 21st 03, 01:16 PM
Andy

Default Pictures of Ed Lu's Fiancee?

You can almost count her fillings. But, on Page 14 there is a
really good picture of the marriage license, with a very cute Ekaterina in
the background

Yes, Kay is a cutie, and when she "spices it up," she can be downright
beautiful. BUT, and while I adore Kat very much, she is the LAST person you
want to have riding a Soyuz or staying on ISS (response to another post that
suggested they offer her a seat). She's way too unpredictable, and prone to
getting herself into situations not easily fixed :-)

Andy

"Gee, I thought we'd be a lot higher at MECO!"
[Steve Hawley, STS 41-D pad abort, 1984]
Old July 21st 03, 01:48 PM
Andy

Kay

oops, typo, meant "Kat"

Old August 21st 03, 12:24 PM
Craig Fink

Thomas Former wrote:

"Dave Fowler" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Jim,

Go to:
http://www.energia.ru/energia/iss/is...oto_04-26.html

Click on the group photo at the bottom for pictures of the future Mrs
Malenchenko,

It's Valentina Tereshkova, the first woman in space.

Wow, Valentine Tereshkova? Maybe I'll have to take another look at the
space pioneer. Interesting picture. Valentine in profile, showing her
support for Yuri.

Michael Foale is doing a real good job showing off the colors.

Anybody know who Nikolai F. Moiseev, Co-chair of the State Board is, and
what is the State Board? In one of the other pictures, he's the only one
who gets to stand across the line, with his left hand man on the line. The
?press? guy to his right is toe to toe with the line with his ?press? bag
on it.

Craig Fink

Old August 21st 03, 01:17 PM
Craig Fink

Craig Fink wrote:

Thomas Former wrote:

[...]

Left hand man is Yu.P. Semenov Head of Prime Design Bureau.

http://www.energia.ru/english/energi...ement2000.html