Free Astronomy and Sky and Telescope magazines

Old October 7th 03, 08:22 PM

Default Free Astronomy and Sky and Telescope magazines

I have about 3 bankers boxes full of Astronomy and Sky and Telescope
magazines that I'm looking to give away to someone in the San Diego
area. They are a few years old, and I'll happily deliver them to
someone's doorstep.

Please email:

if interested. If they aren't gone soon, they're going into the
recycle bin... :-(

Michael

Old October 7th 03, 09:10 PM
Nigel Reed

wrote:
if interested. If they aren't gone soon, they're going into the
recycle bin... :-(

Maybe try your local library before throwing them out or your local
astronomical society.

Regards
Nigel

--