The largest telescopes in the world

Old October 11th 03, 08:19 AM
Paul Schlyter

Default The largest telescopes in the world

In article 4qHhb.55811$AH4.54917@lakeread06,
John Oliver wrote:

As noted before the soon (we hope) to be largest 10.4m Gran
Telescopio Canarias is the GTC, not CTC. Probably not ready for
prime time until 2005.

Thanks; I've updated that page accordingly.

e-mail: pausch at stockholm dot bostream dot se
WWW: http://www.stjarnhimlen.se/
http://home.tiscali.se/pausch/