Last Call for Cherry Springs Star Party!

Old April 29th 05, 05:02 PM
Ted Nichols II

Default Last Call for Cherry Springs Star Party!

Just a quick note to let you know that registration for the Cherry
Springs Star Party (being held June 2-6) closes tomorrow, April 30. You
can pay online via paypal or by mailing in a form. Currently, some
registrations remain, if we still have some remaining after tomorrows
deadline we will keep the Paypal registration active until May 12 . Our
deadline to turn over our attendee list to the park is Mid-May. Mail-In
registrations MUST be postmarked by April 30 however.

Info at: www.cherrysprings.org

Some neat door prizes were recently added to the list! AND Al Nagler
was added to the Speaker Lineup! Also, 2 New Programs were added! They
include testing of TeleVue's Dioptrx and an Opportunity to do Galaxy
and Nebulae Research!

Hope to see you at Cherry Springs!

Regards,
Ted A. Nichols II
President - ASH
www.astrohbg.org
Society Celebrating 50 Years in 2005!
Sponsoring Club of the Cherry Springs Star Party
www.cherrysprings.org