Solar Observing Basic Web Site

Old May 14th 07, 09:34 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
W. Watson

Default Solar Observing Basic Web Site

A few years ago I came across a web site on observing the sun, and it had
useful charts and tools to collect data, and understand the solarography of
the sun. Anyone know of such a site. I'm sure I bookmarked it, but it's
buried now.
--
Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

Web Page: speckledwithStars.net