A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old December 7th 17, 07:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,623
Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

Perhaps he can still learn something, and let his hemorrhoids heal up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUZr0Wr0v-s

If you still miss the point hags,.....NASA faked Apollo


Ads
  #2  
Old December 7th 17, 07:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,289
Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

"Bast" wrote in message news
Perhaps he can still learn something, and let his hemorrhoids heal up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUZr0Wr0v-s

If you still miss the point hags,.....NASA faked Apollo


*** you silly Lezzbo ****. I don't even know where to begin to
point out how idiotic your statement is. So let's take it one at
atime:
If we hadn't landed on the Moon, the Russians sure as hell would
have trumpeted it all over the world.
How did the Radar Reflector get there (highly polished Stainless
Steel) and aligned with Earth such that the recession of the Moon
can be accurate measured.
How did the last Lunar Rover get to the location where it presently
is located.
How did the Rover tracks get there.
Where did the Moon rocks come from

Say, did your other lunatic pals prove their Flat Earth theory the
other day, or did fall apart just like your insanity lace ravings ???

  #3  
Old December 7th 17, 07:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,623
Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

Well hags, I was hoping you would have at least watched the video to answer
your own questions.
But I suppose you are the kind of person that WOULD STILL DENY YOU ARE
GAY,... even after all your male sex partners (including notroll) came out
of the closet.


But I'll go through your questions one at a time.



Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Perhaps he can still learn something, and let his hemorrhoids heal up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUZr0Wr0v-s

If you still miss the point hags,.....NASA faked Apollo


*** you silly Lezzbo ****. I don't even know where to begin to
point out how idiotic your statement is. So let's take it one at
atime:
If we hadn't landed on the Moon, the Russians sure as hell would
have trumpeted it all over the world.




If the Russians were NEVER our real enemy, as is the case now.
But your politicians knew that if they created a "boogieman' and told
everyone there is a cold war.
That they can spend trillions of dollars pertending to protect the public
from the imagined threat
And the Russians fooled their people as well.

The only ENEMIES OF PEOPLE,...are the ones selling the guns to both sides in
a war, and telling each side to fight the other side.





How did the Radar Reflector get there (highly polished Stainless
Steel) and aligned with Earth such that the recession of the Moon
can be accurate measured.




Uhhhh since when did a man have to carry anything to a planet or even into
space ?
Are you now going to tell us that MEN brought the rovers to mars ?
Although it has already been proven that no "highly polished reflectors"
would even be there.
Radar works fine on vehicles here, even that cop that gave you a speeding
ticket can use it, and no special reflector is required.
As for laser light relections off the moon,....all you have to do is look
up at night to prove that the moons surface DOES reflect light







How did the last Lunar Rover get to the location where it presently
is located.



Uh,..where is that ?
Do you have ANY proof other than some more fake moon photos NASA is showing
you ?



How did the Rover tracks get there.



See answer above.




Where did the Moon rocks come from






They could have easily made them, slag from a blast furnace or equivalent.
However the most popular theory is that they were meteorites found on earth,
and mostly collected in Antarctica,....where they fall on the snow daily,
and are easily seen to pick up.
Then the surface is sandblasted away, so you can't see that they are
meteorites.
Although didn't the Dutch get a moon rock that turned out to be a piece of
fossilized wood........I guess after years of giving the moon rocks away,
now they are getting lazy





Say, did your other lunatic pals prove their Flat Earth theory the
other day, or did fall apart just like your insanity lace ravings ???





Awww, a STRAWMAN ? And you were almost doing so good this time.
Hagar you disappoint me.



  #4  
Old December 7th 17, 10:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 640
Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him



"Bast" wrote in message news
Radar works fine on vehicles here, even that cop that gave you a speeding
ticket can use it, and no special reflector is required.


It's highly unlikely that Hagar's house will go over 25 mph, so the
only place he could get a speeding ticket is in a school zone. That there
should be such a place within 50 miles of his trailer/house is also
unlikely. However, should a special reflector still be required, his pasty
white shiny butt should suffice.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

  #5  
Old December 7th 17, 11:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 116
Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 01:03:29 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Perhaps he can still learn something, and let his hemorrhoids heal up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUZr0Wr0v-s

If you still miss the point hags,.....NASA faked Apollo


That is a lie. And I'm still waiting for your response to the
nagging radio signals to and from the moon which have become your
personal inconvient truth.

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...-laser-funding

The Observer

After 40 years' reflection, laser moon mirror project is axed


Robin McKie, science editor

Saturday 20 June 2009 19.01 EDT First published on Saturday 20 June
2009 19.01 EDT



An experiment, begun when Apollo 11 astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz
Aldrin left a mirror on the lunar surface 40 years ago to allow
Earth-based astronomers to fire lasers at it, has been ended by
American science chiefs.

The National Science Foundation (NSF) last week wrote to scientists
working at the McDonald Laser ranging station at Fort Davis in Texas
to tell them the annual $125,000 funding for their research project
was going be terminated following a review of its scientific merits.

The decision means that four decades of continuous lunar laser
research at the McDonald Observatory, run by the University of Texas
at Austin, will be halted by the end of this year. Among the project's
unlikely achievements has been the discovery that the moon is moving
away from Earth at a rate of two-and-a-half inches a year.

The mirror's existence, and the fact that astronomers can bounce
lasers off it and detect the returning beam, has also provided Nasa
and other scientists with compelling evidence to refute the claims of
moon-landing deniers who claim the Apollo lunar mission were hoaxes
filmed in an Earth-based studio.

"It is a bitter-sweet feeling to know this is going to come to end at
McDonald," said Peter Shelus, head of the laser ranging project. "We
have done a great deal of important work using the moon mirrors but it
is clearly time for it to end. However, we are hopeful that this work
will be continued at other astronomy centres."

The mirror left by Aldrin and Armstrong after they landed on the Sea
of Tranquillity on 21 July 1969, was one of five known as "corner
mirrors" or "retro-reflector arrays" that were taken to the moon in
the later Sixties and early Seventies. Two other corner mirrors were
brought to the moon by astronauts on later manned lunar flights, on
the Apollo 14 and the Apollo 15 missions. In addition, a second pair
were built by French scientists and flown to the moon by the Soviet
Union on their robot Luna probes.


Corner mirrors are important scientific instruments because, when
struck precisely by a laser beam, they reflect that beam in a parallel
path straight back to the source of the laser.

"Essentially, we measure when that beam goes out and when it comes
back," said Shelus. "We know the speed of light, of course, so that
timing allows us to calculate the moon's distance with incredible
precision."

After these laser measurements were amassed for years, calculations by
astronomers at the McDonald Observatory showed that as the moon orbits
Earth, it creates a bulge of water that travels round the planet
behind it. This bulge - which we experience as tides - exerts a
gravitational pull on the moon, slowing it down as it circles Earth at
a distance of 240,000 miles.

As a consequence of being held back by this pull, the orbit of the
moon becomes altered and it moves slowly away from Earth - at a rate
of two-and-a-half inches a year. These measurements have, in turn,
allowed scientists to carry out valuable tests of theories about
relativity and gravity, added Shelus.

A spokesman from the NSF told the Observer last week that, after
carrying out two reviews, it had decided there was no longer "a strong
science case" for continuing its 40-year support for the lunar laser
ranging project. The spokesman added that two other astronomy centres
- at Apache Point in Texas and Observatoire de la Côte d'Azure in
France - were expected to carry out lunar-ranging experiments in
future.

"These are very good centres," said Shelus. "However, it does mean
that the continuity of our measurements, which we have established
since the Apollo missions, will now have to stop. It is, rather sadly,
the end of an era."

======

More references @
https://www.bing.com/search?q=mirror...RM=QBLH &sp=2
  #6  
Old December 8th 17, 12:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,623
Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him



Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 01:03:29 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Perhaps he can still learn something, and let his hemorrhoids heal up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUZr0Wr0v-s

If you still miss the point hags,.....NASA faked Apollo


That is a lie. And I'm still waiting for your response to the
nagging radio signals to and from the moon which have become your
personal inconvient truth.

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...-laser-funding

The Observer

After 40 years' reflection, laser moon mirror project is axed


Robin McKie, science editor

Saturday 20 June 2009 19.01 EDT First published on Saturday 20 June
2009 19.01 EDT



An experiment, begun when Apollo 11 astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz
Aldrin left a mirror on the lunar surface 40 years ago to allow
Earth-based astronomers to fire lasers at it, has been ended by
American science chiefs.

The National Science Foundation (NSF) last week wrote to scientists
working at the McDonald Laser ranging station at Fort Davis in Texas
to tell them the annual $125,000 funding for their research project
was going be terminated following a review of its scientific merits.

The decision means that four decades of continuous lunar laser
research at the McDonald Observatory, run by the University of Texas
at Austin, will be halted by the end of this year. Among the project's
unlikely achievements has been the discovery that the moon is moving
away from Earth at a rate of two-and-a-half inches a year.

The mirror's existence, and the fact that astronomers can bounce
lasers off it and detect the returning beam, has also provided Nasa
and other scientists with compelling evidence to refute the claims of
moon-landing deniers who claim the Apollo lunar mission were hoaxes
filmed in an Earth-based studio.

"It is a bitter-sweet feeling to know this is going to come to end at
McDonald," said Peter Shelus, head of the laser ranging project. "We
have done a great deal of important work using the moon mirrors but it
is clearly time for it to end. However, we are hopeful that this work
will be continued at other astronomy centres."

The mirror left by Aldrin and Armstrong after they landed on the Sea
of Tranquillity on 21 July 1969, was one of five known as "corner
mirrors" or "retro-reflector arrays" that were taken to the moon in
the later Sixties and early Seventies. Two other corner mirrors were
brought to the moon by astronauts on later manned lunar flights, on
the Apollo 14 and the Apollo 15 missions. In addition, a second pair
were built by French scientists and flown to the moon by the Soviet
Union on their robot Luna probes.


Corner mirrors are important scientific instruments because, when
struck precisely by a laser beam, they reflect that beam in a parallel
path straight back to the source of the laser.

"Essentially, we measure when that beam goes out and when it comes
back," said Shelus. "We know the speed of light, of course, so that
timing allows us to calculate the moon's distance with incredible
precision."

After these laser measurements were amassed for years, calculations by
astronomers at the McDonald Observatory showed that as the moon orbits
Earth, it creates a bulge of water that travels round the planet
behind it. This bulge - which we experience as tides - exerts a
gravitational pull on the moon, slowing it down as it circles Earth at
a distance of 240,000 miles.

As a consequence of being held back by this pull, the orbit of the
moon becomes altered and it moves slowly away from Earth - at a rate
of two-and-a-half inches a year. These measurements have, in turn,
allowed scientists to carry out valuable tests of theories about
relativity and gravity, added Shelus.

A spokesman from the NSF told the Observer last week that, after
carrying out two reviews, it had decided there was no longer "a strong
science case" for continuing its 40-year support for the lunar laser
ranging project. The spokesman added that two other astronomy centres
- at Apache Point in Texas and Observatoire de la Côte d'Azure in
France - were expected to carry out lunar-ranging experiments in
future.

"These are very good centres," said Shelus. "However, it does mean
that the continuity of our measurements, which we have established
since the Apollo missions, will now have to stop. It is, rather sadly,
the end of an era."

======

More references @
https://www.bing.com/search?q=mirror...RM=QBLH &sp=2



  #7  
Old December 8th 17, 12:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,623
Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him



Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 01:03:29 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Perhaps he can still learn something, and let his hemorrhoids heal up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUZr0Wr0v-s

If you still miss the point hags,.....NASA faked Apollo


That is a lie. And I'm still waiting for your response to the
nagging radio signals to and from the moon which have become your
personal inconvient truth.

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...-laser-funding

The Observer

After 40 years' reflection, laser moon mirror project is axed


Robin McKie, science editor

Saturday 20 June 2009 19.01 EDT First published on Saturday 20 June
2009 19.01 EDT



An experiment, begun when Apollo 11 astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz
Aldrin left a mirror on the lunar surface 40 years ago to allow
Earth-based astronomers to fire lasers at it, has been ended by
American science chiefs.

The National Science Foundation (NSF) last week wrote to scientists
working at the McDonald Laser ranging station at Fort Davis in Texas
to tell them the annual $125,000 funding for their research project
was going be terminated following a review of its scientific merits.

The decision means that four decades of continuous lunar laser
research at the McDonald Observatory, run by the University of Texas
at Austin, will be halted by the end of this year. Among the project's
unlikely achievements has been the discovery that the moon is moving
away from Earth at a rate of two-and-a-half inches a year.

The mirror's existence, and the fact that astronomers can bounce
lasers off it and detect the returning beam, has also provided Nasa
and other scientists with compelling evidence to refute the claims of
moon-landing deniers who claim the Apollo lunar mission were hoaxes
filmed in an Earth-based studio.

"It is a bitter-sweet feeling to know this is going to come to end at
McDonald," said Peter Shelus, head of the laser ranging project. "We
have done a great deal of important work using the moon mirrors but it
is clearly time for it to end. However, we are hopeful that this work
will be continued at other astronomy centres."

The mirror left by Aldrin and Armstrong after they landed on the Sea
of Tranquillity on 21 July 1969, was one of five known as "corner
mirrors" or "retro-reflector arrays" that were taken to the moon in
the later Sixties and early Seventies. Two other corner mirrors were
brought to the moon by astronauts on later manned lunar flights, on
the Apollo 14 and the Apollo 15 missions. In addition, a second pair
were built by French scientists and flown to the moon by the Soviet
Union on their robot Luna probes.


Corner mirrors are important scientific instruments because, when
struck precisely by a laser beam, they reflect that beam in a parallel
path straight back to the source of the laser.

"Essentially, we measure when that beam goes out and when it comes
back," said Shelus. "We know the speed of light, of course, so that
timing allows us to calculate the moon's distance with incredible
precision."

After these laser measurements were amassed for years, calculations by
astronomers at the McDonald Observatory showed that as the moon orbits
Earth, it creates a bulge of water that travels round the planet
behind it. This bulge - which we experience as tides - exerts a
gravitational pull on the moon, slowing it down as it circles Earth at
a distance of 240,000 miles.

As a consequence of being held back by this pull, the orbit of the
moon becomes altered and it moves slowly away from Earth - at a rate
of two-and-a-half inches a year. These measurements have, in turn,
allowed scientists to carry out valuable tests of theories about
relativity and gravity, added Shelus.

A spokesman from the NSF told the Observer last week that, after
carrying out two reviews, it had decided there was no longer "a strong
science case" for continuing its 40-year support for the lunar laser
ranging project. The spokesman added that two other astronomy centres
- at Apache Point in Texas and Observatoire de la Côte d'Azure in
France - were expected to carry out lunar-ranging experiments in
future.

"These are very good centres," said Shelus. "However, it does mean
that the continuity of our measurements, which we have established
since the Apollo missions, will now have to stop. It is, rather sadly,
the end of an era."

======

More references @
https://www.bing.com/search?q=mirror...RM=QBLH &sp=2








I actually prefer that story about Goldilocks and the 3 Bears.
Talking bears that know how to cook poridge, is far more believable.

All your story tells me was that another pig trough waste of our tax money,
could no longer be justified.
When someone noticed the money drain and asked for an accounting.
As even politicians can realize that light bounces off the surface of the
moon anyway, always has, always will.

So those scientists that milked that gravy train dry, will now get hired by
Al Gore, to tell us about how Glonal warming is going flood out Hagars
trailer park.


As for your silliness about radio signals that you say went to the moon and
back.
You provide no proof that they ever did.

As that could be easily simulated by just relaying signals off the regular
satellites the military D.O.D who Nasa was a part of, could just send relay
signals themselves that originated on earth,
NASA was the only one who knew the frequencies they used.
So what better cover to keep anyone else finding out the truth.

Oh and that nasty little detail that all funding for Astronomy dishes that
might have caught the faked signals, all controlled by NASA and the D.O.D.
So who would have risked their career and paychecks to tell ?

Even the News Networks had to rely on getting any information directly from
NASA, Even the videos of the "moonwalks" were third generation from a rear
projection screen in NASA's offices.


No go watcxh the video,....your questions are ALL answered there

Although this is still the best video that opens peoples eyes
A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHwzyqICYTM



  #8  
Old December 8th 17, 01:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 116
Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 18:47:16 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:



Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 01:03:29 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Perhaps he can still learn something, and let his hemorrhoids heal up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUZr0Wr0v-s

If you still miss the point hags,.....NASA faked Apollo


That is a lie. And I'm still waiting for your response to the
nagging radio signals to and from the moon which have become your
personal inconvient truth.

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...-laser-funding

The Observer

After 40 years' reflection, laser moon mirror project is axed


Robin McKie, science editor

Saturday 20 June 2009 19.01 EDT First published on Saturday 20 June
2009 19.01 EDT



An experiment, begun when Apollo 11 astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz
Aldrin left a mirror on the lunar surface 40 years ago to allow
Earth-based astronomers to fire lasers at it, has been ended by
American science chiefs.


snip

I actually prefer that story about Goldilocks and the 3 Bears.
Talking bears that know how to cook poridge, is far more believable.


For a three year old. Are you actually admitting that your level of
comprehension is the same as a three year old?


As for your silliness about radio signals that you say went to the moon and
back.


They did go to the moon and back. Amateur radio operators * all over
the globe* tracked and listened to radio transmissions between Apollo
11, the Eagle, sitting on the lunar surface and NASA Mission Control
at the JSC in Houston.

You provide no proof that they ever did.


There are literally hundreds of transmissions you can listen to for
proof. Here is how two men cobbled together a receiver from surplus
WWII radio equipment.


http://www.arrl.org/eavesdropping-on-apollo-11

Aiming for the Moon

Baysinger says that on the night of the Apollo 11 landing, he and
Rutherford had to essentially aim the antenna at the Moon by getting
behind it and sighting it like a gun. This was difficult since the
weather was cloudy and the Moon not easily visible. The antenna, which
was originally built for Baysinger’s radio astronomy work, had a
motorized steering mechanism but it had to be manually guided.

Its “beam” or “field of view” was such that, once pointed at the Moon,
it could be let go for a little while, but pretty soon it would have
to be reaimed because the motions of the Earth and Moon caused the
Moon to drift out of the antenna’s field and the signal to be lost. In
fact, this was one piece of evidence that the Apollo 11 signals the
receiver picked up were indeed from the Moon — if the antenna was not
kept aimed at the Moon, the signal disappeared.

-----

Another fail for you Bast.
  #9  
Old December 8th 17, 01:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,623
Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him



Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 18:47:16 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:



Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 01:03:29 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Perhaps he can still learn something, and let his hemorrhoids heal up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUZr0Wr0v-s

If you still miss the point hags,.....NASA faked Apollo

That is a lie. And I'm still waiting for your response to the
nagging radio signals to and from the moon which have become your
personal inconvient truth.

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...-laser-funding

The Observer

After 40 years' reflection, laser moon mirror project is axed


Robin McKie, science editor

Saturday 20 June 2009 19.01 EDT First published on Saturday 20 June
2009 19.01 EDT



An experiment, begun when Apollo 11 astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz
Aldrin left a mirror on the lunar surface 40 years ago to allow
Earth-based astronomers to fire lasers at it, has been ended by
American science chiefs.


snip

I actually prefer that story about Goldilocks and the 3 Bears.
Talking bears that know how to cook poridge, is far more believable.


For a three year old. Are you actually admitting that your level of
comprehension is the same as a three year old?


As for your silliness about radio signals that you say went to the
moon and back.


They did go to the moon and back. Amateur radio operators * all over
the globe* tracked and listened to radio transmissions between Apollo
11, the Eagle, sitting on the lunar surface and NASA Mission Control
at the JSC in Houston.

You provide no proof that they ever did.


There are literally hundreds of transmissions you can listen to for
proof. Here is how two men cobbled together a receiver from surplus
WWII radio equipment.


http://www.arrl.org/eavesdropping-on-apollo-11

Aiming for the Moon

Baysinger says that on the night of the Apollo 11 landing, he and
Rutherford had to essentially aim the antenna at the Moon by getting
behind it and sighting it like a gun. This was difficult since the
weather was cloudy and the Moon not easily visible. The antenna, which
was originally built for Baysinger's radio astronomy work, had a
motorized steering mechanism but it had to be manually guided.

Its "beam" or "field of view" was such that, once pointed at the Moon,
it could be let go for a little while, but pretty soon it would have
to be reaimed because the motions of the Earth and Moon caused the
Moon to drift out of the antenna's field and the signal to be lost. In
fact, this was one piece of evidence that the Apollo 11 signals the
receiver picked up were indeed from the Moon - if the antenna was not
kept aimed at the Moon, the signal disappeared.

-----

Another fail for you Bast.







Oh **** facepalm,....that even reads like a fairytale, or a harry potter
novel.
Maybe Lord Voldemort helped them aim the antenna ??

You write a few lines of crap that you are virtually claining is verified
by SNOPES ?

You do realize that even if I swallow your version of events, you just made
my argument for me, don't you ?
If you have a moving satellite (closer) or the moon (farther away)
Of course a signal from a satellite will keep requiring re-aiming, where the
moon farther away would not appear to move quickly from your reference point
on earth.

Think telephone poles as you drive down a road as compared to miuntains that
might be at the horizon.
Your car moves past both at the same speed,....yet the poles whizz by, and
the mountains in the distance barely seem to move at all

Just like stars many many light years away, never seem to move at
all.,......or the moon when you look at the night sky


SHEESH Go get a job with Snopes and tell us how great and trustworthy
Hiltery and the Democrats are


  #10  
Old December 8th 17, 02:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,289
Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news

***Easy there, Dementia Boi. You completely forgot about your three sisters
(Chlamydia, Clitoria and Gonoreah), the love of your life (Dolly the Ewe)
the Native American clinic (where you are known as Burns When Pee), and the
short bus (still covered with your DNA from licking the windows).


as I said ... Redneck oaf ...


 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FR Bending of Light -- Proof oriel36[_2_] Amateur Astronomy 0 January 25th 10 09:14 PM
FR Bending of Light philippeb8 Astronomy Misc 221 December 8th 09 07:31 PM
A question about the bending of light. brian a m stuckless Policy 0 May 1st 06 11:46 PM
A question about the bending of light. brian a m stuckless Policy 0 May 1st 06 04:53 PM
A question about the bending of light. brian a m stuckless Astronomy Misc 0 May 1st 06 04:53 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2017 SpaceBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.