Cardinal (Scumbag) Chunder: Degenerate Mother Insultor

Old September 24th 04, 01:02 AM
Rudolph_X

Default Cardinal (Scumbag) Chunder: Degenerate Mother Insultor

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
html
head
meta content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="Content-Type"
title/title
/head
body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000"
Cardinal (Scumbag) Chunder aka Tom (Scumbag) McDonald: Degenerate
Mother Insultor
br
br
Bewa Your mother could be his next victim.br
br
smallsmallsmallsmallThe degenerates mother insultors now use
sock-puppets to hide their bestial faces. However, you can tell who
they are by their stench. May they all rot in hell for insulting
inocent mothers the way they do.br
/small/small/small/smallbr
br
/body
/html
Old September 27th 04, 10:26 PM
Cardinal Chunder

Rudolph_X wrote:
Cardinal (Scumbag) Chunder aka Tom (Scumbag) McDonald: Degenerate Mother
Insultor

Bewa Your mother could be his next victim.

The degenerates mother insultors now use sock-puppets to hide their
bestial faces. However, you can tell who they are by their stench. May
they all rot in hell for insulting inocent mothers the way they do.

Hello nutcase. I'm not Tom, I've never insulted your mother and neither
has he.
Old September 29th 04, 10:25 PM
Rudolph_X

Cardinal Chunder wrote:

Rudolph_X wrote:

Cardinal (Scumbag) Chunder aka Tom (Scumbag) McDonald: Degenerate
Mother Insultor

Bewa Your mother could be his next victim.

The degenerates mother insultors now use sock-puppets to hide their
bestial faces. However, you can tell who they are by their stench.
May they all rot in hell for insulting inocent mothers the way they do.

Hello nutcase. I'm not Tom, I've never insulted your mother and
neither has he.

You are a God damned filthy degenerate mother insulting scumbag! Anyone
can do a google search to find the proof, and to show that you are a God
cursed habitual liar as well. Denying your crimes against humanity,
denying that you insult innocent mothers, will not avail you. The truth
is out there for all to see.
Old September 30th 04, 01:53 AM
Art Deco

In article BLF6d.11495$XC.11352@trndny08, Rudolph_X
wrote:

Cardinal Chunder wrote:

Rudolph_X wrote:

Cardinal (Scumbag) Chunder aka Tom (Scumbag) McDonald: Degenerate
Mother Insultor

Bewa Your mother could be his next victim.

The degenerates mother insultors now use sock-puppets to hide their
bestial faces. However, you can tell who they are by their stench.
May they all rot in hell for insulting inocent mothers the way they do.

Hello nutcase. I'm not Tom, I've never insulted your mother and
neither has he.

You are a God damned filthy degenerate mother insulting scumbag! Anyone
can do a google search to find the proof, and to show that you are a God
cursed habitual liar as well. Denying your crimes against humanity,
denying that you insult innocent mothers, will not avail you. The truth
is out there for all to see.

As you are the one making the accusation, it is your job to supply the
evidence to support your claims. If they are true, surely you can
provide a link to actual posts with little effort.

Old September 30th 04, 09:46 AM
Cardinal Chunder

Rudolph_X wrote:

Cardinal Chunder wrote:

Rudolph_X wrote:

Cardinal (Scumbag) Chunder aka Tom (Scumbag) McDonald: Degenerate
Mother Insultor

Bewa Your mother could be his next victim.

The degenerates mother insultors now use sock-puppets to hide their
bestial faces. However, you can tell who they are by their stench.
May they all rot in hell for insulting inocent mothers the way they do.

Hello nutcase. I'm not Tom, I've never insulted your mother and
neither has he.

You are a God damned filthy degenerate mother insulting scumbag! Anyone
can do a google search to find the proof, and to show that you are a God
cursed habitual liar as well. Denying your crimes against humanity,
denying that you insult innocent mothers, will not avail you. The truth
is out there for all to see.

Well show me the proof please kook. If anyone can do the search then
even someone of your low intelligence should be able to supply the links.