Obama Campaign Activists Find Health Care Harder to Sell

Old June 18th 09, 02:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Obama Campaign Activists Find Health Care Harder to Sell

Twitty Obama's health care is to cost 1.7 trillion dollars. With a much
less tax base it begs the question Who will pay for it in the future?
If we keep forwarding pay off time into future generations they are
going to hate us. I hate hate treBert republicans will win again by
saying "NO NEW TAXES" O Ya

Old June 18th 09, 02:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 18, 6:11*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Twitty *Obama's health care is to cost 1.7 trillion dollars. With a much
less tax base it begs the question Who will pay for it in the future?
If we keep forwarding pay off time into future generations they are
going to hate us. I hate hate * *treBert *republicans will win again by
saying "NO NEW TAXES" O Ya

Perhaps we should tare down all medical facilities (including their
universities) and replace then with others made of solid gold and
platinum, as well as pay all doctors a minimum starting wage of $1M/
year.

Do you get my drift?

How about fees instead of taxes. Or, what's wrong with my 100% tax on
everything that's not essential for survival?

~ BG
Old June 18th 09, 07:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jun 18, 6:11*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Twitty *Obama's health care is to cost 1.7 trillion dollars. With a much
less tax base it begs the question Who will pay for it in the future?
If we keep forwarding pay off time into future generations they are
going to hate us. I hate hate * *treBert *republicans will win again by
saying "NO NEW TAXES" O Ya

Lets hope they don't keep taxing insurance providers to pay for the
uninsured, because that just makes the insurance rates higher and
results in fewer people wh can afford to pay for insurance.

1. Insurance should have nothing to do with having a job. Everyone
needs the availability medical care whether they have a job or
not.

2. The cost of medical care should be reduced by putting caps on
punitive damages awarded in malpracice lawsuits. If physicians need
to be punished, it should be down by supervisory boards suspending
their licenses.

3. More medical schools need to be build and more doctors trained so
as to reduce the amounts doctors have to be paid for their services.
The AMA should not be allowed to artificially restrict the number of
doctors as they do now in order to keep their salaries artifically
high.

4. Since everyone will sooner or later need medical care, the tax to
pay the insurance should be one that is spread as broadly across the
population as possible.

Double-A

Old June 18th 09, 07:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jun 18, 6:35*am, BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 18, 6:11*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Twitty *Obama's health care is to cost 1.7 trillion dollars. With a much
less tax base it begs the question Who will pay for it in the future?
If we keep forwarding pay off time into future generations they are
going to hate us. I hate hate * *treBert *republicans will win again by
saying "NO NEW TAXES" O Ya

Perhaps we should tare down all medical facilities (including their
universities)

Yes! That way those devastatingly expensive operations will never
happen again!

Double-A

Old June 18th 09, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A What happened when you called your family doctor at 3am he
told you to take two aspirins and go back to bed? That worked and
aspirins were 10 cents per hundred TreBert

Old June 18th 09, 10:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jun 18, 1:54*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A *What happened when you called your family doctor at 3am

I was never so inconsiderate.

he
told you to take two aspirins and go back to bed? *That worked and
aspirins were 10 cents per hundred * TreBert

For some reason aspirin has become less popular in favor of things
that are worse for you, like Tylenol.

Double-A