I have generated a gravitational force field, what is a force field

Old April 2nd 09, 04:48 AM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

Default I have generated a gravitational force field, what is a force field

Michael Faraday coined the term force fields, and science fiction
loved it.

So far only electric force fields exist.

I created the model and tested it for the mass/gravity type force
field in June of 2007
and defined its function in both positive and negative gravitational
force fields.

The solution came from dark matter research to explain how more mass
can rise in a system.

I found that spiral galaxies have two axles, not one rotating axle.
When breaking
the two dimensional galactic disk into three dimensions, the second
axle emerged.
Forces can combine, and this combination heightened mass in the field.

The important thing is that there is particle mass and there is field
mass.
Dark matter is a force field. We see forces combine everywhere in
nature,
and I discovered utilization of forces to produce mass or consequent
theory
to reduce mass.

Cosmology or cosmetology in Bush's Universal, he is just gone, sci fi
with force fields is coming, without Klingons. In years here I have
not once
seen an active scientific debate by astronomers, oh well, this is a
public
board.