AP 206 EDF on Astromart Auction

Old January 24th 05, 04:15 AM

Mij Adyaw wrote:
It might be worth your while to invest in a spelling checker.

-mij

**** you.
did I spell that correctly?
chloe

Old January 24th 05, 09:52 PM
JJK

Mij Adyaw wrote:
It might be worth your while to invest in a spelling checker.

Chloe: wrote:
f**k you.
did I spell that correctly?

That depends on what you thought you wrote and what actually appeared in
your post above (edited for a general audience). ~`8^)

Old January 25th 05, 12:05 AM
Mij Adyaw

You should not attack a person simply for pointing out that you need to
spelling check your documents. My suggestion will make your posts appear
more literate. I believe that you owe me an apology and a "thank you" for
the suggestion. After all, if you are going to design and sell telescopes,
it is important for your customers to think that you are literate.

Regards,

-mij

wrote in message
ups.com...

Old January 25th 05, 05:32 AM

Mij Adyaw wrote:
You should not attack a person simply for pointing out that you need

spelling check your documents. My suggestion will make your posts

appear
more literate. I believe that you owe me an apology and a "thank you"

for
the suggestion. After all, if you are going to design and sell

telescopes,
it is important for your customers to think that you are literate.

Regards,

Wow,
Not only are you anal retentive you are also arrogant AND presumptuous.
I owe you Jack all. You are the sarcastic prick who insulted my
writing. I was trying to have a reasonable and intelligent discussion
when you interjected your two cents. Your post was entirely un
necessary and I stand by my previous post.
Chloe