Photoshop and Mac and Windows

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 6th 03, 03:35 AM
Davoud

Default Photoshop and Mac and Windows

This started on-topic under "For Mac Users Only" as
Today's (Wednesday, October 1) MacInTouch http://www.macintouch.com/
has an useful report on astronomy software for the Mac.

In spite of the subject, 'Doze user Chris L Peterson jumped in with:
I've got a good friend at Adobe. Since V5 they stopped developing PS on Macs,
but do all the development in Windows and then port it.

I reposted this assertion on comp.graphics.apps.photoshop, and Chris
Cox replied:
Your "friend" is pulling your leg.
We do development on both platforms simultaneously (literally - I use 4
machines at once: 2 Mac and 2 Windows ;-).

Don't know who Chris Cox is? Read your Photoshop splash screen. And he
signed his name to his information. I'm glad he posted this, because I
knew that Mr. Peterson's assertion that Photoshop (which was ported
from the Mac to 'Doze) is being ported from 'Doze to the Mac was false,
but I couldn't prove it. But Chris Cox has proved it.

Davoud

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com