CERN, LHC, strangelet = droplet of death.

Old March 30th 10, 12:54 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics.particle,sci.astro
Richard Tobin

Default CERN, LHC. Tomorrow, the 30-th of March, despite to our protests,CERN plans to perform the first collisions of protons with the energy 3.5 TeVper proton (7 TeV per collision).

In article ,
Magnetic wrote:
Tomorrow, despite to our protests, CERN plans to perform the first
collisions of protons with the energy 3.5 TeV per proton (7 TeV per
collision).

We're still heNO CARRIER
Old March 30th 10, 02:06 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics.particle,sci.astro
Magnetic

Default Crime had happened. Collisions with the energy 3.5 TeV per proton or7 TeV per collision were performed.

Crime had happened. Collisions with the energy 3.5 TeV per proton or 7
TeV per collision were performed.
If a dangerous microscopic condensates (magnetic holes, strangelets or
black holes) were already created then, according to the time of its
growth, which is equal from 1000 seconds to 1000 days, we can suppose
that the most probable days of “our start into cosmos” are from 30-th
of March to the 1-st of April.

http://darkenergy.narod.ru/

Old March 30th 10, 03:20 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics.particle,sci.astro
Uncle Al

Magnetic wrote:

Crime had happened. Collisions with the energy 3.5 TeV per proton or 7
TeV per collision were performed.

[snip crap]

The world ended! WE'RE ALL DOOMED as soon as the paperwork passes
through.

idiot

http://physics.aps.org/articles/v2/104
http://www.nature.com/news/2010/100304/full/news.2010.108.html