Future life to Orbit White Dwarfs

Old April 27th 07, 04:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Future life to Orbit White Dwarfs

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

nightbat Right you are Hawking could never get the Nobel. You came up
with black comets first and its in Google. It would be gross plagiarism
bert

nightbat

Thanks Officer Bert and you informed of the take over of vital
US water departments by profit hungry International interests first, now
its becoming reality.

respectfully,
the nightbat
Old April 27th 07, 05:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Art Deco wrote:
"Home of the auk fake award really Big Whoppers"

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Major Bert

nightbat Right you are Hawking could never get the Nobel. You came up
with black comets first and its in Google. It would be gross plagiarism
bert

Bart Devo

It isn't gross plagiarism, rather it is gross stupidity.

Translation: Mommy why are Science Officers so smart and Deco and Ducky
so lame? The silly auk coffeeboys don't understand a thing so can they
get like a brain transplant or higher IQ implant?

"We can repair them, we have the technology, to remove the alien Gray
giant anal probes from their auk clueless asses, bring in the Bookman
coffeeboy trained deprober."
Old April 27th 07, 05:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
"Home of the auk fake award really Big Whoppers"

Bart Devo

Sorry distinguished Captain Sir, you can't give our fake auk awards back.

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Major Bert

nightbat Right you are Hawking could never get the Nobel. You came up
with black comets first and its in Google. It would be gross plagiarism
bert

Bart Devo

It isn't gross plagiarism, rather it is gross stupidity.

Bart Devo

"black comet"
"the field is reciprocal unto itself" That's so over my silly auk head. And

... are both just some cool-sounding words you strung together, but
didn't bother to give any real meaning. Please Sir, remember our low auk IQ's

Or more likely, you were drunk at the time. Being auk mentally underage I'm
so coffeeboy jealous.
Translation: Mommy why are Science Officers so smart and Deco and Ducky
so lame? The silly auk coffeeboys don't understand a thing so can they
get like a brain transplant or higher IQ implant?

Bart Devo

So answer this -- if you are as super intelligent as you claim, why
can't you provide any solutions to the list of obvious problems with
the flowing space ideas? Oh that's right, the answers were already presented but
we're too auk clueless to Science Officer understand them.

"We can repair them, we have the technology, to remove the alien Gray
giant anal probes from their auk clueless asses, bring in the Bookman
coffeeboy trained deprober."

Bart Devo

[froup sneckage left out again] That Captain is so clever and nice.

Helping clueless Earth coffeeboys, one at a time---nightbat

Old April 27th 07, 11:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Scott Miller

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Scott Have you ever heard of hypothetical thinking? You should try it.
Hawkings hypothesises objects like the size of comets could be a BH,and
when they detect a BH comet he gets the Nobel. Bert

The difference between hypothetical thinking and your ramblings is that
the former is testable and based on real UNDERSTANDING of physics
principles. Yours are not. You use words but you don't even understand
the concepts behind those words as evidenced by your arguments.
Old April 27th 07, 11:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Scott Miller

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Scott Right you are capturing is not easy. Collisions are not easy but
have better odds. To capture takes the right angle and speed.
(window of opertunity) Mother nature creates in great numbers,and has
great lengths of time to give uncertainties a good probability.
Reality is she created more universes than flakes of snow in an endless
storm. After that the rest was easy and all down hill Bert

More untestable blabbering. What evidence do you have, for example of
multiple universes? The prediction of such comes from an idea that is
itself untestable in its presentations - it can explain but not make
testable predictions. So, claiming something untestable that comes from
an untestable idea to attempt to make your point makes no point at all.

Red Dwarfs & Life Klaatu SETI 1 January 1st 07 05:54 AM
M Dwarfs: The Search for Life is On Jason H. SETI 12 September 3rd 05 03:25 AM
White Knight to Orbit was Designing a new orbiter Earl Colby Pottinger Space Shuttle 3 August 26th 05 09:41 PM
Red dwarfs and life Parallax Policy 1 April 30th 04 08:45 PM