Time of Day Hmmm

Old March 24th 07, 01:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Time of Day Hmmm

Thanks Hagar I've been called lots of things but never faggot. Old
people like me are hard to be called a "faggot" We had plenty of time
to come out of the closet. Best to keep in mind I have a Britney blow
up doll,and not one of Elton John. That has to tell you some thing
Bert

Time of Day Hmmm G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 4 March 31st 07 01:14 AM
Hmmm There may be trouble ahead Ray Vingnutte Misc 7 September 17th 05 01:56 PM
Hmmm - a robust arguement? Murf Misc 149 November 25th 04 05:48 AM
Hmmm - a robust arguement? Murf SETI 75 October 25th 04 10:38 PM
Hmmm! Now THIS is Interesting - Velikovsky Ed Conrad Astronomy Misc 1 August 15th 04 09:35 PM