Bye-bye INF treaty?

Old March 13th 07, 07:00 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

Default Bye-bye INF treaty?

On Mar 12, 10:55 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
"Eric Chomko" wrote:

::Fred J. McCall wrote:

: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :On Mar 10, 2:40 am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : ::Fred J. McCall wrote:
: :
: : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : :
: : : :On Mar 8, 10:40 am, Pat Flannery wrote:
: : : : Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : :
: : : : :"Dubya says: 'Invade Afganistan'!"
: : : : :"Sir, yes sir!"
: : : : :"Dubya says: 'Invade Iraq'!"
: : : : :"Sir, yes sir!"
: : : : :"Torture our prisoners!"
: : : : :"Sir, yes sir!"
: : : : :"Heh-heh...I didn't say: 'Dubya says', so it's not my fault, ****ers."
: : : :
: : : : Jesus, you're an idiot sometimes, Pat ... and that IS your fault.
: : : :
: : : : "Mr. President, are you going to pardon Scooter Libby?"
: : : : "Scooter who? Never heard of him."
: : : : "Mr. President, didn't you considerably cut back funding for the VA,
: : : : leading to the sort of of appalling conditions seen at Walter Reed?"
: : : : "Walter who? Never heard of him."
: : : : "Mr. President, didn't Donald Rumsfeld become the fall guy for this
: : : : administration's failures in Iraq?"
: : : : "Donald who? Never heard of him."
: : : : "Mr. President, it's been said that George Bush is just a mindless
: : : : puppet front-man for a bunch of crooks and political wackos who are
: : : : doing irreparable harm to this nation, its people, its standing in the
: : : : world, and its military forces. What do you think of that statement?"
: : : : "George who? Never heard of...hey, wait a second, I resent that. Nobody
: : : : talks about my dad like that." :-)
: : : :
: : : :Makes me think of the presidents list as:
: : : :
: : : :Reagan
: : : :Bush
: : : :Clinton
: : : :Bush
: : : :Clinton
: : : :
: : : :Nothing is doing more to get another Clinton in the WH other than the
: : : :current Bush.
: : :
: : : And nothing is doing more to keep her (and other Democrats) out than
: : : idiots like the preceding. "I Hate George Bush And So Should You"
: : : isn't considered an adequate statement of policy by most sane
: : : people...
: : :
: : :Then a whole lot of insane people are going to shake up your world
: : :beliefs.
: :
: : Not likely. I don't let idiots dictate my beliefs.
: :
: :Right, you are idiot enough to dicate them yourself.
:
: I seldom dicate anything.
:
:But it's those times you dick-take that is of question. Fool Freddy.
:You...walked...right...in! Yeah, you're that transparent...

There goes Eric with his gay fantasies again.

How many times do I have to tell you, Eric, that no means no.

You actually wish I was coming on to you.

: I believe in whole ideas, not nonsense
: pieces such as you put forward.
:
:Whole idea? Like what, Freddy? What is your like of a good whole idea?

Eric Chomko is an idiot. That seems to be the whole of it.

But false like so many of your half-ass ideas.

: :
: : :At the rate you're going, you're going to welcome death as a way out.
: : :Poor Freddy...
: :
: : See what I mean about you being an idiot, El Chimpko?
: :
: :To whom are you posing the question to, Freddy?
:
: You, El Chimpko. Don't you read plain English?
:
:Only me? Then I pass...

So you plead the 5th with regard to you being an idiot...

No Freddy Fodder, I don't...

: :You act as if anyone
: :actually reads your posts. You are quite alone.
:
: I would certainly agree if I was only with you. But I'm not.
:
:I make you interesting. Try posting without my rebuttals and see what
:you get.

I know what I get. You went away for a while. The signal to noise
level of the group went up immensely.

Was that random pseudo-noise or pseudo-random noise? Sorry to bust
your bandwidth.

: I'll simply note that I've had people killfile me solely because I
: reply to you.
:
:No, that is their excuse to get rid of you. It is at least 50-50,
robably I'm doing the others a favor to provide the convenient excuse
:to do so. No doubt many are happy to see me gone, but you with me as
:well.

Sure, Eric. Of course that's it...

Fred, it's so secret that you're a mean, old ******* know-it-all. Most
don't care what you know, they remember the tone. You're as tactful as
a bull in a china shop.

I've had professors like you. Low turnout and even lower at the end of
the semester. You never learned the value of fun and basically it is
sad...

: I'd bet you've never had anyone killfile you for responding to me.
:
:No they simply skip the post. Too bad you're not a nic guy, you'd have
:a bigger audience.

Now go back and look through your sequence of claims here.

You first.

: That seems to tell the real story here...
:
:What that this is your only social outlet and you're a jerk at it?
:Freddy, you should meet all my friends...

Why would anyone want to meet people who hang around with YOU?

Because unlike you, they are cool people.

Eric

--
"You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of
your hat; you take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear."

Old March 13th 07, 07:05 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

On Mar 13, 8:04 am, (Rand Simberg)
wrote:
On 12 Mar 2007 21:37:24 -0700, in a place far, far away, "Eric Chomko"
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such
a way as to indicate that:

Rand Simberg wrote:
On 12 Mar 2007 12:49:15 -0700, in a place far, far away, "Eric Chomko"
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such
a way as to indicate that:

It was one of the "real" causes of the Iraq war. Can't have OPEC
countries accepting anything but dollars, or else someone could get
hurt (to borrow from the likes of Tony Soprano).

What evidence do you have that this was one of our reasons for
invading Iraq?

He has no evidence. Just a loony conspiracy theory by a leftist
professor at Berkeley.

Rand practicing censorship.

How did I do that?

So we should read the leftty loony professor from Berkeley or not?

If you want a laugh, go ahead. But my telling you that you shouldn't
isn't "censorship," except to idiots who don't know the meaning of the
word.

You're right, your opinion is meaningless, whereas true censorship,
though bad, has a sense of meaning to it. In short, I gave you too
much credit.

Eric

Old March 13th 07, 07:15 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

On Mar 13, 7:11 am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
"Eric Chomko" wrote:

::Fred J. McCall wrote:

: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :On Mar 12, 3:28 pm, (Rand Simberg)
: :wrote:
: : On 12 Mar 2007 12:23:35 -0700, in a place far, far away, "Jordan"
: : made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such
: : a way as to indicate that:
: :
: : :About euros vs. dollars, who conspired and how? Do tell. I mean you
: : :have this idea about how I have a conspiracy theory. What is it? What
: : :does it look like to you?
: :
: : The claim that this was the root of the Iraq war, of course. Pure
: : paranoid conspiracy theory...
: :
: : It was one of the "real" causes of the Iraq war. Can't have OPEC
: : countries accepting anything but dollars, or else someone could get
: : hurt (to borrow from the likes of Tony Soprano).
: :
: : What evidence do you have that this was one of our reasons for
: : invading Iraq?
: :
: : He has no evidence. Just a loony conspiracy theory by a leftist
: : professor at Berkeley.
: :
: :Rand practicing censorship. Why don't you debate the professor on your
: :blog? I dare you!
:
: Jesus, are you stupid. How is not providing this Loon From
: Berzerkeley a forum in a blog that isn't related to oil, economics, or
: loons "practicing censorship"?
:
:What is Rand's blog related to if not oil and politics?

Hell if I know. I don't read it. I'd assumed it was related to
space. You know, what this newsgroup is SUPPOSED to be about...

Well as much as we do go off-topic around here and I am guilty of it;
there is a politcal aspect to space and especially space policy.

:
: Rand isn't stopping this guy from speaking.
:
:No, Rand inserts his bias rather than recommends the reader, Jordan
who is smart enough to dedcide for himself), read and decide for
:himself. We are supposed to take Rand's take of it and and leave it at
:that.

Why should anyone, Rand included, recommend Jordan (or anyone else) go
read someone who is making loony statements?

No, he is telling Jordan to pass on reading, based upon his own bias.
No, not censorship per se, but he felt the need to interject his bias,
nonetheless. And anyone knowing Rand should take what he says with a
grain of salt and read the professor as almost a recommendation!

: Censorship is preventing someone from speaking.
:
:Or from others reading someone else. If Rand forbids me to read your
osts and can prevent me from doing so, then that is censorship.

Note the second part there - "and can prevent me from doing so". He
can't, so your 'charge' that he is "practicing censorship" is just a
lie.

Okay, correction, intejecting his bias rather than censorship.

And when one makes a mistake, McClod, it is not necessarily a lie you
dumbass. Clearly my mistake about censorship vs. interjecting bias is
no worse than you confusing a lie with a mistake. Touche' MF...

: Free speech does not mean you have the right
: to force anyone to listen and it doesn't mean you can come into
: someone's home or business and **** in the water cooler...
:
:No ****, Sherlock. No one I know that is against censorship feels the
:need to invade someone's home or business. No, that is for the
roponents of censorship.

And yet you're accusing someone of censorship on what basis, again?

His overwillingness to interject his bias. Rand also like snipping
vital parts of posts. I'll go out on a limb here and state that if
Rand could he'd change posts and prevent others from reading them as
that is the sleazy sort of person he is and that opinion is based upon
results seen around here. I have long stated that he is intellectually
dishonest in that regard.

Old March 13th 07, 07:18 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

On Mar 13, 7:49 am, (Rand Simberg)
wrote:
On 12 Mar 2007 21:46:43 -0700, in a place far, far away, "Eric Chomko"
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such
a way as to indicate that:

Jesus, are you stupid. How is not providing this Loon From
Berzerkeley a forum in a blog that isn't related to oil, economics, or
loons "practicing censorship"?

What is Rand's blog related to if not oil and politics?

Many things, you moron, not that it has anything to do with the topic.

No, no, it is your blog that is moronic. Get your direct object
straight here.

Censorship is preventing someone from speaking.

Or from others reading someone else. If Rand forbids me to read your
posts and can prevent me from doing so, then that is censorship.

But I can't, and I don't, so it's not, you moron.

But you would if you could. I bet it really hurts you sometimes
knowing you can't. You'd have made a fine minion for "Big Brother" in
an 1984 Orwellian world.

Old March 13th 07, 07:26 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

On Mar 12, 9:51 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:On Mar 12, 3:23 pm, "Jordan" wrote:
: On Mar 12, 6:07 pm, "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
:
:
:
:
: On Mar 10, 2:49 am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: :About euros vs. dollars, who conspired and how? Do tell. I mean you
: :have this idea about how I have a conspiracy theory. What is it? What
: :does it look like to you?
:
: The claim that this was the root of the Iraq war, of course. Pure
: paranoid conspiracy theory...
:
: It was one of the "real" causes of the Iraq war. Can't have OPEC
: countries accepting anything but dollars, or else someone could get
: hurt (to borrow from the likes of Tony Soprano).
:
: What evidence do you have that this was one of our reasons for
: invading Iraq?
:
:Start he
:
:http://socrates.berkeley.edu/~pdscott/iraq.html

No evidence in there. Pure rhetoric.

Why don't you tell that to the professor yourself. I dare you.

:and he
:
:http://www.countercurrents.org/us-petrov200106.htm

No evidence in there, either. More pure rhetoric.

Same thing. Challenge the poster. I dare you.

Do you know what 'evidence' means, Eric?

Yes, by posing the question above, you're trying to take the focus off
of the material presented above and put it on the messenger. The
evidence is clear on that dumb Freddy. I won't let you do that.

The evidence was that Cheney shot a man and tried to cover it up. What
happened in that case? What good was evidence?

Speaking of Cheney, why don't you simply claim to refute the links
above by stating that Cheney knows ALL about what led to the Iraq war.
Or do you think that there is gray area in between what Cheney claims
and the authors of the above links, that you're also afraid to talk
about by trying to shift the focus on the messenger?

Eric

-- Thomas Jefferson

Old March 13th 07, 07:58 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On 13 Mar 2007 12:15:46 -0700, in a place far, far away, "Eric Chomko"
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such
a way as to indicate that:

And yet you're accusing someone of censorship on what basis, again?

His overwillingness to interject his bias. Rand also like snipping
vital parts of posts. I'll go out on a limb here and state that if
Rand could he'd change posts and prevent others from reading them as
that is the sleazy sort of person he is and that opinion is based upon
results seen around here. I have long stated that he is intellectually
dishonest in that regard.

Yes, you go wqy out on a limb. That's slanderous, if not libelous,
and there's zero basis for it.
Old March 13th 07, 08:49 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

On Mar 13, 3:58 pm, (Rand Simberg)
wrote:
On 13 Mar 2007 12:15:46 -0700, in a place far, far away, "Eric Chomko"
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such
a way as to indicate that:

And yet you're accusing someone of censorship on what basis, again?

His overwillingness to interject his bias. Rand also like snipping
vital parts of posts. I'll go out on a limb here and state that if
Rand could he'd change posts and prevent others from reading them as
that is the sleazy sort of person he is and that opinion is based upon
results seen around here. I have long stated that he is intellectually
dishonest in that regard.

Yes, you go wqy out on a limb. That's slanderous, if not libelous,
and there's zero basis for it.

You'll have to disprove what I claim as being true to qualify for it
being slander. You can't.

Old March 13th 07, 09:01 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On 13 Mar 2007 13:49:51 -0700, in a place far, far away, "Eric Chomko"

wrote:
On 13 Mar 2007 12:15:46 -0700, in a place far, far away, "Eric Chomko"
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such
a way as to indicate that:

And yet you're accusing someone of censorship on what basis, again?

His overwillingness to interject his bias. Rand also like snipping
vital parts of posts. I'll go out on a limb here and state that if
Rand could he'd change posts and prevent others from reading them as
that is the sleazy sort of person he is and that opinion is based upon
results seen around here. I have long stated that he is intellectually
dishonest in that regard.

Yes, you go wqy out on a limb. That's slanderous, if not libelous,
and there's zero basis for it.

You'll have to disprove what I claim as being true to qualify for it
being slander. You can't.

Of course I can. I have the power to edit comments in my blog. In
years, and thousands of comments, no one has ever complained that I've
done this. Because I haven't. Thus (as usual) you are completely
full of ****.

I don't think you're intellectually dishonest, though. You're far
too stupid to even know what's true and what's not.
Old March 14th 07, 03:19 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:On Mar 12, 10:55 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: ::Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : :On Mar 10, 2:40 am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : :
: : : ::Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : :
: : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : :
: : : : :On Mar 8, 10:40 am, Pat Flannery wrote:
: : : : : Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : :
[...]

Yet you're the one who keeps having the gay fantasies.

:
: : I believe in whole ideas, not nonsense
: : pieces such as you put forward.
: :
: :Whole idea? Like what, Freddy? What is your like of a good whole idea?
:
: Eric Chomko is an idiot. That seems to be the whole of it.
:
:But false like so many of your half-ass ideas.

You have yet to falsify my theory that you are an idiot.

: : :
: : : :At the rate you're going, you're going to welcome death as a way out.
: : : :Poor Freddy...
: : :
: : : See what I mean about you being an idiot, El Chimpko?
: : :
: : :To whom are you posing the question to, Freddy?
: :
: : You, El Chimpko. Don't you read plain English?
: :
: :Only me? Then I pass...
:
: So you plead the 5th with regard to you being an idiot...
:
:No Freddy Fodder, I don't...

Then you must have been talking about your digestion.

: : :You act as if anyone
: : :actually reads your posts. You are quite alone.
: :
: : I would certainly agree if I was only with you. But I'm not.
: :
: :I make you interesting. Try posting without my rebuttals and see what
: :you get.
:
: I know what I get. You went away for a while. The signal to noise
: level of the group went up immensely.
:
:Was that random pseudo-noise or pseudo-random noise? Sorry to bust
:your bandwidth.

Neither. Above is a fine example of the fallacy of the excluded
middle, since nobody said anything about it being either random or
pseudo (other than Eric, and nobody listens to him).

: : I'll simply note that I've had people killfile me solely because I
: : reply to you.
: :
: :No, that is their excuse to get rid of you. It is at least 50-50,
: robably I'm doing the others a favor to provide the convenient excuse
: :to do so. No doubt many are happy to see me gone, but you with me as
: :well.
:
: Sure, Eric. Of course that's it...
:
:Fred, it's so secret that you're a mean, old ******* know-it-all. Most
:don't care what you know, they remember the tone. You're as tactful as
:a bull in a china shop.

I'm as tactful as the other person merits. Act like an ass and I'll
treat you like one.

:I've had professors like you. Low turnout and even lower at the end of
:the semester. You never learned the value of fun and basically it is
:sad...

Poor Eric. He just can't get past his projection of his own
inadequacies.

: : I'd bet you've never had anyone killfile you for responding to me.
: :
: :No they simply skip the post. Too bad you're not a nic guy, you'd have
: :a bigger audience.
:
: Now go back and look through your sequence of claims here.
:
:You first.

Poor Eric. Simply too stupid to learn.

: : That seems to tell the real story here...
: :
: :What that this is your only social outlet and you're a jerk at it?
: :Freddy, you should meet all my friends...
:
: Why would anyone want to meet people who hang around with YOU?
:
:Because unlike you, they are cool people.

The dead don't count, Eric.

territory."
--G. Behn
Old March 14th 07, 03:23 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :On Mar 12, 3:23 pm, "Jordan" wrote:
: : On Mar 12, 6:07 pm, "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : On Mar 10, 2:49 am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: :
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : :
[...]

Why would I want to waste the time? You know, you're real big on this
"I dare you" thing. How's that working for you? What's your mental
and emotional age, about 9?

:
: :and he
: :
: :http://www.countercurrents.org/us-petrov200106.htm
:
: No evidence in there, either. More pure rhetoric.
:
:Same thing. Challenge the poster. I dare you.

See above.

: Do you know what 'evidence' means, Eric?
:
:Yes, by posing the question above, you're trying to take the focus off
f the material presented above and put it on the messenger. The
:evidence is clear on that dumb Freddy. I won't let you do that.

Ok, you don't know what evidence is.

:The evidence was that Cheney shot a man and tried to cover it up. What
:happened in that case? What good was evidence?

Another lie. Nobody tried to cover anything up.

:Speaking of Cheney, why don't you simply claim to refute the links
:above by stating that Cheney knows ALL about what led to the Iraq war.

Why would I do that? You're not quite sane, are you?

:Or do you think that there is gray area in between what Cheney claims
:and the authors of the above links, that you're also afraid to talk
:about by trying to shift the focus on the messenger?

I don't waste intellectual effort on fools and idiots.

Hint: This explains the tenor and thought that goes into my postings
'replying' to you.

territory."
--G. Behn