nightbat calling Sil

Old January 19th 06, 12:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default nightbat calling Sil

"Silouen" wrote in message

If you really want to have fun, though, why don't you contemplate what an
alien visit might do for the many different human religious belief

systems?

Unless I'm missing something in the question, I can't see where life on
other worlds would affect religion on Earth in any way. God's word only
talks about the relationship between God's creations on this Earth and Him.
We, as believers, have no info on other life. All I could say was that, if
there is life on other planets (which there most likely is) they are God's
creatures also.

I invite you, Sil, to hunt for buried treasures, dig into a Bible and start
reading.

H.J. ( salvation is there, just waiting on you ! )

Old January 19th 06, 09:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Honest John" wrote in message

"Silouen" wrote in message

If you really want to have fun, though, why don't you contemplate what

an
alien visit might do for the many different human religious belief

systems?

Unless I'm missing something in the question, I can't see where life on
other worlds would affect religion on Earth in any way. God's word only
talks about the relationship between God's creations on this Earth and

Him.
We, as believers, have no info on other life. All I could say was that,

if
there is life on other planets (which there most likely is) they are God's
creatures also.

I invite you, Sil, to hunt for buried treasures, dig into a Bible and

start
reading.

H.J. ( salvation is there, just waiting on you ! )

I can see you haven't given this much thought, H.J.
Maybe we can try again later.
And there is only one place to locate salvation; it won't be between the
covers of a book.
It will be between your two hearing organs.

Sil

Old January 19th 06, 04:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Silouen" wrote in message

I can see you haven't given this much thought, H.J.

Gee, I thought that I produced a very good response to your question. Do
you think that aliens are not God's creatures, also ?

Maybe we can try again later.

I'm waiting.

And there is only one place to locate salvation; it won't be between the
covers of a book.
It will be between your two hearing organs.

A reference to the mind and that is exactly where salvation starts when one
intellectually accepts salvation by grace through faith.

H.J.

Calling The Nightbat nightbat Misc 16 November 1st 05 07:20 PM
On Anti-Gravity Starship Propulsion Possibility of Reported Net DarlaSean Race nightbat Misc 179 October 20th 05 06:31 AM
Questions To nightbat Concerning Comet Tempel 1 Impact nightbat Misc 3 July 6th 05 05:49 PM
World Breaking News---Causation Of Universe Expansion Tentatively SolvedBy Nightbat nightbat Misc 7 April 29th 05 05:48 PM
Alien Review - Survival Darla Misc 136 January 14th 04 08:33 PM