Where Is Darla, Oh Please Don't Forsake Us

Old November 2nd 05, 12:21 AM
Phillip Kyle

Default Acne (question mainly for girls)

"Hagar" verbally sodomised in
:

"Twittering One" -hole wrote
in message
. untidy.rear-entrance...
Twittering One, , whose name means "constipated

gender
illusionist; idiot; smokes fifty a day; wears leather pants", twiddled:

im goin on holiday and was thinkin of cheatin on my girlfriend while
im away because iknow she wont find out

Twittery, jacking off is not exactly cheating, you know.

Jack disagrees.

--
Phil Kyle™

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

"The truly racist person is one Helene Rudlin, who admits it."
- Neil Barker

"I wonder - is there perhaps some form of cosmetic surgery we can pay for,
so that Helene can actually become a coon ?"
- Neil Barker

Old November 2nd 05, 01:36 AM
Dr. Flonkenstein

Default Where Is Darla, Oh Please Don't Forsake Us

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 13:38:54 -0700, Art Deco wrote:

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 11:11:38 -0700, Art Deco wrote:

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 16:02:31 -0700, Art Deco wrote:

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 07:51:56 -0700, Art Deco wrote:

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 19:58:04 -0600, Art Deco wrote:

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 13:04:00 -0600, Art Deco wrote:

Dr. Why wrote:

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message

While we usually cannot intervene in
human affairs, we can and do intervene if your planet's health
is at stake.

Yeah, well the place is currently suffering a potentially fatal
raghead infestation and needs an immediate fumigation.
oc

Well let's see, Bill.
Where should we begin?
I suppose we should start with the men, for they're the most
dangerous. Then let's do the boys in, for they grow up to be men,
right? And those dirty little boys can be subtley mischievous and
dangerous, too, can't they?
They like to freeze razor blades into popsicles and sell them to
soldiers, don't they?

Let's not forget the women, now, who can be just as murderous as
the men, no?
And the girls, too, so they won't grow up to be women, and hide
sharp objects in their private parts.
Yes, the best thing is to just do them all, just like the U. S. A.
did them in Japan.

Only bigger!
Turn the entire place into an oil slick! If done right, the nuclear
level could create just enough of a dead zone, but not too much.
Who needs oil, anyway?

That'll end all your problems, sure it will. Humans--Homo sapiens
sapiens--Hmm.

Humans seem to do all right on their own when it comes to killing
humans. You don't need our intervention.

And i'm curious.
I wouldn't dream of entertaining the thought that you actually
believe I am a sean being from another planet. But let's assume for
the moment that you do believe. Why would you take for granted that
seans would take up your cause and side with you against the
so-called ragheads? Why should we favor one kind of human being
over another?

Dr. Why

So, still no evidence to support your laughable claims of being an
extraterrestrial, Darla Pop. No surprise there, really.

I'm suspicious anyway, he mighty be from alien origin, so I dare him
ask this question:

"Is there a Universal Formula for the Discriminant of a Cylcotomic
polynomial?".

Let's see what the alien has to say?

I predict another backpedal.

I predict another time-warp back into the uforical sixties!

I predict another kooky claim without evidence:

"I am a sean being from another planet."

"I am a sean being and my neurons are measured in angstroms".

"I am a sean being and I am programmed to evade all questions put to me."

"I am a sean being and my IQ is reverse proportional to the length of my
screed".

"I am a sean being and I am a legend in my own mind."

"I am a sean being and I wear a tinfoil hat"

"I am a sean being and I have no clues about what radiation does to
living cells."

"I am a sean being and my clueshields are even stopping daylight!"

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in
Alexa "Crackpot" Cameron explains electromagnetism, and how
the sun has an 'iron core':
"The sun and the earth are 'magnets', each with an iron
based core, and both have an electrical force between them."

in Message-ID:
Mark "Woody" Ferguson shows his mastery of the English language:
"With patients and practice you could be nominated next time around..."

in Message-MID:
Mark "The illiterate" Ferguson astonishes everybody saying:
"Oh, for ****s sake, Gary no matter how angery he thinks he makes there
are lines I will not cross unless I believe what I say is the true, I
know more then you."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Tequila Titsz" Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "dumbass" Cameron shows her knowledge of history:
"WRONGO. There was NO Bible before King James had it written."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Word Salad" Cameron shows her knowledge of science:
"Einstein never found the double superimposed doubl 'equilateral' triangle."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Kook of the year 2004" Cameron uses words she doesn't understand again:
"Why is the Pentagon killing American citizens with non-lethal technology?"

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Imnotalexadammit" Cameron has problems with that extra finger
on her hand:
"Why do the Jews use the Star of David as symbolic of the Pentagon, or
Pentagram?"

reminder: Message-ID: in
The quote naziwhore Don Ocean stole.

Old November 2nd 05, 01:37 AM
Dr. Flonkenstein

Default Double LITS Alert: Where Is Darla, Oh Please Don't Forsake Us Part II

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 13:43:21 -0700, Art Deco wrote:

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 11:02:50 -0700, Art Deco wrote:

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Continuation of " Oh please don't forsake us ", part II

The town clock starts striking high noon while the nightbat walks over
to Bert's saloon for a last drink before showdown.

Bartender: Hi Marshall sure glad to see you, heard the coffee boys are
in town.
nightbat: What of it, pour me a drink and make it a double.
Bartender: Sure, sure, Marshall coming up!
Bert: Nightbat, I was in the back room when I heard the news, you can't
be serious about going out there, there's too many of them!
nightbat: What of it Bert, now with Sil gone does it make a diff?
Bartender: Here you go Marshall, I'll leave the bottle just in case.
nightbat: Bert you've always been a friend take care of Ruth and watch
the group, you know in case....
Bert: Don't say that nightbat, you can still leave, get out of town,
the
coffee boys aren't worth it.
nightbat: Where are the chorus girls, you know Twitty, Dolly, etc.
Bert: Oh, they're upstairs crying their eyes out.
nightbat: Shoot, tell'em not to cry for me, I'll be alright.
oc: Nightbat I've heard the news to heck with the coffee boys, ignore
them like I do jb.
nightbat: That's not like me you know that oc, if I let them get away
with it I'll have to face every two bit gunslinger who gets it in his
head to take on a deputy Science Team Officer.
oc: Where is all the other help, you know Darla, the Proz, Pom, Ollie,
Nician, Dr. Why?
nightbat: Gone, except Yubi bones for he's over in his office waiting
for the shooting to be over.
Street poster: Hey Marshall, come out we're waiting for you!
Other Street poster: Yeah Marshall, you chicken ****, come out!
nightbat: Well oc it's been grand, at least deputy Officer Bohne has my
back over at the barber shop.
Street poster: Come on Marshall, times up, you got it coming.

Nightbat wipes his brow and chin and heads for the swinging bar doors.
The high noon sun is in the street coffee boys eyes, what luck, as
Marshall nightbat walks out to meet his fate.

To be continued maybe

ponder on,
the nightbat

Double-A
Marshall, be especially careful of Deadeye Dick Deco, and Maddog Baldy
Bruce of that Coffee Boy Canyon gang. Those two are a pair to draw to!

*ding*

Or on!

Deputy Double-A

nightbat

Thanks deputy Double-A, I'll make sure I kill-file the two
before they see my shadow on the high noon street. Now with Bones
purportedly leaving that's makes nightbat on his Sean Race own again, oh
great. Sure hope you cleaned and oiled your gun last night and that Bert
has that bar shotgun ready watching our backs. I need all my Earth
Science Team deputies to wipe out this coffee boy Canyon gang for good.

carry on,
the nightbat

Say bat,

Just wanted you to know that when I answered the door to the
Trick-or-Treaters tonight, I was dressed in full "Captain Nightbat And
The 'BLACKCOMET'" regalia, and I got lots of second looks and winks
from all those accompanying young mothers! The kids just stood there
with their mouths open in awe, holding out heir bags. Most of them
even forgot to say "Trick-or-Treat"!

I think it's good to recruit these young minds early into the true
sciences before the likes of Deco and Flonkenstein have a chance to

*ding* tips sombrero, again

I've got more UV points today than is a whole week.

I'll have to tally the results later.

lure them into their crank science.

Crank science? Got any support for this allegation, saucerhead?

He means that science that is thaught in universities and whose best
researchers are awarded Nobel Prizes.

Their idea of science consists entirely of regurgitating news articles
from the popular press.

And not getting the point of half of it.

Thanks again for the shirt, nightbat. It made some good impressions
tonight!

Double-A

I predict the cowards will run far away from any attempt at answers,
again.

A coffee boy lame might be at stake, though.

The supply of lames appears to be infinite.

But devoid of originality.

Old November 2nd 05, 01:38 AM
Dr. Flonkenstein

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 19:20:14 +0000, Bookman wrote:

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 10:57:25 -0700, Art Deco
wrote:

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 04:41:56 +0000, Bookman wrote:

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 21:52:19 +0100, "Dr. Flonkenstein"
wrote:

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 08:01:00 -0700, Art Deco wrote:

nightbat wrote:

ocaldomain

Oh, I forgot to mention, you replied to Doc F. So much for your "stow
file", coward.

Saucerheads: a collective of cowards.
Saucerheads: a collective of poltroons.
Saucerheads: a collective of autospanking challenged.

Saucerheads: a collective of technobabblers.

Saucerheads: a collective of pseudoscientists.

Saucerheads: a collective of wishful thinkers.

nightbat wrote

Continuation of " Oh please don't forsake us ", part II

The town clock starts striking high noon while the nightbat walks over
to Bert's saloon for a last drink before showdown.

[kookscreed flushed]

ESL!

Old November 2nd 05, 03:06 AM
Art Deco

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 11:02:50 -0700, Art Deco wrote:

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
[...]

Saucerhead gaga, over and over.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004

"I am a sean being from another planet."
-- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka ...
Old November 2nd 05, 03:07 AM
Art Deco

nightbat wrote:

pan.2005.10.31.02.53.15.266740@localhost. localdomain

Oh, I forgot to mention, you replied to Doc F. So much for your "stow
file", coward.

Saucerheads: a collective of cowards.
Saucerheads: a collective of poltroons.
Saucerheads: a collective of autospanking challenged.
Saucerheads: a collective of technobabblers.

Saucerheads: a collective of pseudoscientists.

Saucerheads: a collective of wishful thinkers.

Saucerheads: a collective of kook slurpers.

Old November 2nd 05, 03:11 AM
Art Deco

Dr. Why wrote:

[...]

"I am a sean being and I think I know everything."