On Anti-Gravity Starship Propulsion Possibility of Reported Net DarlaSean Race

Old October 17th 05, 03:54 AM
Ugly Bob

Default On Anti-Gravity Starship Propulsion Possibility of Reported Net Darla Sean Race

"Dr. Flonkenstein" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 01:09:56 +0200, Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On 16 Oct 2005 15:50:21 -0700, "Pale.Pink."

wrote:

the coffee boy gold plated handle toilet brush award

Now! That's an award I will second - no matter how his garden grows :-)

C.

Don't you have some holistic scam to discuss, fake psychologist?

He does, indeed.

Old October 17th 05, 05:20 AM

Default Belly hair and belly button fluff question

On 16 Oct 2005 16:03:26 -0700, "Twittering One"
wrote:

bat,
since when do you have such odd
stuff on your sig?

LOL
-JATO
http://jatobservatory.org
Old October 17th 05, 05:54 AM
BEE

Forgive me for intruding this thread onto another .... ??

You forgot something SIR!

scroll down ...

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

BEE wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

BEE wrote:

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Schoenfeld wrote:

hanson wrote:
"nightbat" wrote in message
"Greysky" wrote in message
. ..
When I read this article, my first and only thought
was the United Nations
can stick it collective head up my ass and take a deep
breath!

http://technology.guardian.co.uk/wee...585288,00.html
To be forced to give control of the internet to such
freedom loving and
progressive countries like China, Iraq, and those 3rd
world banana
dictatorships represented by the UN governing body is
a good excuse for the
United States to re make a new version of the internet
and keep it for
exclusive continental use. I still can't believe how
easily our leaders are
going to roll over and give away a national treasure
to a bunch of
terrorists, communists, and reprobate nations as are
represented
by the UN. Without a fight, even. Sigh...

[hanson]
.... sign of the times, dude... == that's the unpleasant
and surprising
flip-side of freedom, democracy & diversity... Live with
these fallouts!
.... == that's because the Fed. Bureaucracies are
infested & controlled
by political fanatics and ideologs who are primarily
beholdent to their
personal beliefs, like the neo-cons (read Zionists :
Israel first, then
perhaps the US), by green ****s (read enviros : Earth
first, then perhaps
human beings), by gays (read homos: secularism first
then perhaps
tradition, etc... etc... ahahaha... AHAHAHA...
Get with the program dude: become a Gay Jewish
Tree-hugger & you'll
live in ecstasy.... were it not for the ass-venting
Islamo-fascists who have
an agenda different still!.... ahahaha... AHAHAHA...
Face it: Mankind is
a vast herd of swine... and we are all members
thereof... oink, oink!
AHAHAHA... ahahaha.... ahahanson

[nightbat}
Oh please loyal long time net science newsgroups poster
Officer
hanson please don't place all of us net Science Officers
in that pork
barrel of human herds seeking answers to profound
enigmas, for we
hopefully provide and resolve them. Remain joyful Science
Officer to
exemption from the rule and give the people masses hope
if nothing else
to escape the sometimes overwhelming reality of their
present planetary
situation. You who always makes us laugh with you not at
anyone and who
always brings no fudge correlation's and timely
scientific observations.
The nightbat has known your science newsgroup iterations
for quite some
time and can attest to the assurety of your Science
Officer quality. We
need a laughing profound science good net researcher
poster to help
brighten the rest and take a load off the normally
seriousness of
subject matter. Lose control of our internet to UN
bureaucratic control
oh no what else can go wrong?
carry on,
the nightbat

[hanson]
CaCaCaCa... CaCaCaCa.. oh, don't worry a bit, Captain
nightbat, because
no matter what... "they", "you" and "me" **will** carry
on.... just as they,
you and me, have always done and always will do, whether
they, you
or me, do like it or not.... for THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE...
neither
whether to carry on or not, nor to any exception of not
being a member
in that fabulous herd of swine.... Sublime!... don't
whine!... but shine!
CaCaCaCa... ahahanson

Schoenfeld
Hanson, your failures are a result of your own incompetence,
stupidity
and unrelenting drug-induced psychosis. Your obvious profound
misunderstanding of this root name server issue and it's
non-implications reflects, via the transitive property of
your own
incompetence, and equal misunderstanding and ignorance of
your
CaCaCaCaCa environmental views. Face it hanson, you're a hack
- and you
always will be.

nightbat

Come, come, Science Officer Schoenfeld since when does
anyone
that for years dedicates their posting life to science and net
mutual
fellow inquiry and response be considered the b words or even
cine
influenced. Your long time posting science newsgroup history is
without
doubt noteworthy too. Is not a little hanson lighthearted
brevity
permitted without taking offense? Come on misunderstandings
arise
[snip]

nightbat,

Double-A
I used to think hanson was a pretty funny guy. I always enjoyed
my
interactions with him. But then one time he tore into our
Officer
Twittering over in alt.sci.physics.new-theries and gave her a
real hard
time for no apparent good reason.

After that, I didn't think he was so funny anymore, and haven't
felt
like interacting with him since.

Double-A

nightbat

How long ago did this occur not that it really impacts your
present opinion I understand?

It has been within the last year.

Yes, hanson is a devil sometimes but
really doesn't mean much by it I'm sure. Remember how I brought
Darla on
the carpet it didn't really mean much but it sure scared a lot of
the
other Star Officers. Only after Darla explained why she had to
pulled
the crazy stunt was it resolved for the positive. Sometimes deep
science
thinkers can get so engrossed in their thoughts a poster can just
set
them off on the wrong side. What in the world was Officer Twitty
doing
over in alt.sci.physics.new-theories, that's a bit heavy for her
was she
perhaps crossposted over there?

No, it is one of the groups where she used to occasionally post.

They are a little more sensitive about
off topic posts and perhaps hanson deduced an off science topic
spammer
not realizing she had been originally crossposted.

alt.sci.physics.new-theories is a back water. No one much cares who
posts there. But Bert and I have been posting there again lately.
You
should post there too. It has become preferable to Art Deco's
alt.astronomy!

I understand your
personal dislike for his taking her posts negatively but then how
many
are as science open minded and patient as ourselves?

I know that Twittering can sometimes provoke people. But she did
nothing to deserve that kind of treatment she got from hanson.

You didn't become
an Star Officer Commander because of your fixed limited frame
viewing.
Remember we all need a little light heartiness and to be able to
laugh
at ourselves sometimes. I've known hanson for a very long net
science
posting time and he is science trust worthy as you must know. It is
our
Officer Duty however to try to smooth over the perhaps many times
differences in opinion that some Science Officers may have from
time to
time with each other. Now you understand the inside joke of
Starship
tentatively assigning Officer oc with Officer Zinni, TnT. Uncle Al
in
sci.physics especially would just duty rip Officer Twitty to bits
but
that's just his acid style not personal directed agenda. Talk about
how
his Eotvos experiment is coming along or about crystals and you'll
have
him eating out of your hand. It goes with the Team tuff and
remember
Saul didn't last a couple of days on the cadet trial run even under
your
recommendation. That's how it is sometimes, some blow up, some
resort to
name calling, and others just kill file the offending poster.
Hanson has
never shown any net gross off limits behavior to me even when I
thought
I had caught him in an error but he had clarified astutely without
repercussions for calling him on it. I think we should explain to
Officer Twitty to be very careful posting or being crossposted over
there in the sci or alt.physics, math, or chem. groups because of
their
extremely low tolerance and serious nature over there.

She has as much right to post there as anyone else. I can
understand
if people criticize her for being off topic, but what hanson showed
was
more of an intense personal dislike.

And you can understand how sensitive I am about Officer Twitty.
respectfully snipped ..
This is exactly what Nightbat is so carefully attempting to share with
you Double A.

You are very sensitive to Twitty .. You are one genuine person that
would like to be more careful as to your connection here with Twitty.
I know from reading your posts that you do truly understand Twitty and
i have come to understand Twitty even though I have felt the way you
say she may feel in regards to what Hanson has done.

She does has a personality that does come forth and is frail and
gentle and this I only 'presume' is the part of her that compells you
to feel anxcious towards Hanson's action IN this regard. I do hope you
do not take it personally what I am adding here as I have come to
like both yoy and Twitty and your unique connection: but bare in mind
that others just do not have the same way of perceiving things ..

All in all .. Nightbat is merely trying to waver his peace flag to
you all so as Twitty, hanson and yourself can all mellow back to a
more even flow even if you al DO have your differences, not have
himself added as another addition to the saga.

Fact is .. yes you don't have to like him but tell him that right?!
Maybe you just both stay away after exchanging differences and that is
far more fair than feeling a little off-putting from him, as it only
shows that you OO still have an 'attachment' to Hanson by having this
feeling you carry.

Either way, whether never eckowledgingg him again or resolving your
differences, you can get back to just having fun and 'skimming' along
the top.

I know because I have had my run in with Twitty. I just take her as it
comes .. as I gather she does now.

You are a refined Soul Double A .. It's not that bad ..
As you say in different words, Twitty can work it out .... She can
handle things, however Nightbat simply offerring 'protection' and you
so nicely saying she doesn't really need it ...
Well, simply in just the way you are reacting to it all, aren't you
sort of being that protective mechanism just by putting out the vibe
to Hanson that you do not like himanymore??

Sincerely

Bee

nightbat

Thank you Dolly Bee for your kind bright words of Officer
mediation. A person in love is blind and can not see many times over
powered by their devotion. Officer Twitty can handle herself very well
but like a delicate flower must be protected. Officer Double-A wants to
provide that thorn protection even if not even recognized by Officer
Twitty herself. The very deep ponder folks over in sci and alt science
groups are not usually caring about feelings just pertinent data. They
dispense with sociality's in the name of science task. Creatures of the
philosophical arts are dispensed with shortly. Our Officer Twitty when
visiting there no exception yet how much she word soothes the savage
inquiring dedicated mind. My own Darla Sean Race beautiful Sil is
looked
upon with such raised eyebrows by her own Race. We are like legendary
Pocahontas and Captain Smith, two star crossed lovers trying to beat
the
odds to final meeting warm loving embrace and locked eyes of passion.
Am
I so happily blinded too, yes perhaps, but I can't help it just as
Officer Double-A is in love trapped with one so near yet so far away.
Thank you LT. Officer Dolly Bee for your wise metaphysical insightful
kind words and trying to help.

carry on,
the nightbat

Dolly Bee
Nighbat ... SIR! ...

You are watched over with great intent now a physical 'initiation' has
taken
place ..

Ofiicer Double A will do what he will in accord with his lenses SIR!
Officer
Twitty is well aware of Officer Double A's deap dedication to her SIR!

When one bounces ball and passes pictures with flamboyant intent, expect
the
'tension' of the 'unobtainable' SIR! it is far more powerful to the
attached
onlooker than the one throwing it SIR!

nightbat

You can't help it when a beautiful women gets your blood, loins,
and heart on fire like Officer Double-A has indicated for Officer
Twitty, I know the feeling. The racing pulse, taxed short breathing,
trembling hands, absent mindedness, caring, concern, can't get her out
of your mind syndrome. Can't sleep, over occupation, burn cooking,
forgetfulness, over working and that's just hopefully in finding any
Email with her name. Oh the humanity, what's love got to do with it?
It's just a silly human response to something that pleases the senses
right? It's just physical, anatomical, there's a name for it, love. Help
me Rhonda get her out of my mind overwhelming impulse controlling sought
of thing. Did you see that crescent moon, what's that another 7.6
planetary earthquake, gators being eaten by snakes, come on, why hasn't
she responded, where is she, is she ok? Sleepless nights, cold empty
sheets, wine glass for one. Where is the sweet sound of her beautiful
soft voice, tender touch and kisses, warm loving hands and arms holding
you so tight? Got to stay busy or you will lose your mind, when will she
write, net respond, or call, I don't need her do I, can't live without
her.

We all at some time go through it, it's not logical, we all deny it, but
oh how they make us feel so alive. I'm very different, brave, fearless,
cool and collected, logical and analytical, calm and reserved,
dignified, reserved, fair and just, science preoccupied, no time for
foolishness, observant, piercing deducing, inventive, non emotional deep
thinking, open minded, questioning, comparative, respectful, sensitive,
loyal, trustworthy, mission oriented, casual fun loving, free and
adventurous, listening, problem solving, correct and proper and going
out of my Indy Base One mind waiting for beautiful Sil. It's not nice
being soul mate alone when the world tries to come in. Please help me
Officer Dolly Bee protect me with your light I need it just as Officer
Bohne as mentioned his rough trying time too.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Oh Nightbat SIR!

You have me in fits of tears and laughter but in a good way SIR!
Officer Simly C is a O.K SIR! You too will be A.O.K SIR!

A good soother is meeting your loved one on the inner.
Just go back to a time you know you and your loved one had a 'two-way'
EMOTIONAL
experience. If you can do this ... keep that well remembered intense
reaction between you both and hold that piece of energy in your mind. Lay
some where quiet and look up to your 'third eye'
between your eyebrows, or simply imagine that you are looking towards this
part of you.

Hold the picture your heart holds for you and your beloved. When you can do
this in effect what you are creating is a 'psyche-line' between you and she.
When you feel it is quite strong, take your imagination to another level by
allowing yourself to feel where she is at with you. Keep your attention on
this. Eventually you will feel her presence SIR!

Once you feel you have awakened her inner connection with you through that
'two-way' action-reaction you have had in the past with her, blow your
bubbles of thought and feeling through the 'psyche-line' ... if you have
hooked her by awakening her to the same moment you went back to, she will
respond. You have to keep at it until you know that you have awakened that
memory within her to be able to have an 'opening' for a 'psyche-line' in
order to CREATE a 'psyche-line' SIR!

By this time you will be in another level where you are still aware of being
present in thye physical
yet aware of the inner world you are dwelling within SIR!

Once you have established this 'psyche-line' you can send her any pictures
you like and she will have been attuned through you to automatically pick it
up so be very careful what you send her.

If you both are feeling the same feelings at the same time it will take you
to another level.
In this level you would have by this time probably fallen into the sleep
world, (your physical body that is). If you have reached this level you may
find yourself simply having an OBE (out of body experience). If so then you
will be totally with your loved one and it will feel the same as it it here
in the physical ... only slightly different as you can do more.

Do what you will there ... Go where you want SIR!

Just be careful SIR! If you decide to just awaken her with your
'psych-line' have you managed to develope SIR! Take care on how you use it
SIR!

I hope this helps SIR!

Signing oft

Star Officer Bee

"nightbat" wrote in message ...
nightbat wrote

The Einstein Relativity theory based on curvature of
space-time for cause of gravity is second and third etc. cause non
prime. He does profoundly conclude that " If the forces of gravity can
be replaced by the effect of the acceleration of a moving system, then
they cannot be 'real' forces such as the pull of a winch. They must
rather represent some geometrical property of a space-time continuum in
which the motion of material bodies is taking place. "

See:
http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomfr...Ftheo ry.html

In said honor of the presented Dr. Einstein 1905 paper on Special
Relativity the true base cause of gravity effect is disclosed and can be
ascertained and united field base understood.

I nightbat most respectfully have explained that the cause of gravity is
not geometric curvature but the default effect of the base field in
attempt at renormalization as nightbat explained defined via unified
base field memory. The unified frame has not existed in our Universe
space-time for comparative analysis and previous mathematical
investigation deduction. Its uniting field premise escapes, is not
intuitive, and is by itself non present existing in order to allow the
multi curvature tensor reality of the field itself to exist.

The ideal present non existing therefore equalized momentum united field
is nightbat mathematically disclosed as:

/\ = TS4

/\ is the symbol for total equalized base field
= is equivalent
T is total
S is space
4 is times 4 dimensions which includes the time Einstein deduced one

I have respectfully placed the base unified field equation on elite
Earth Science Team Glow Shirts in honor of the 100 year anniversary
presentation of Dr. Einstein's Special Relativity 1905 paper and my
profound nightbat " Black Comet " theory.

Upon the hopeful net Darla Sean Race relayed attempted successful
efforts for 1st Official Contact Day, Starship physical working model
anti-gravity propulsion premise may finally be ascertained and
confirmed.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Old October 17th 05, 07:28 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Twittering One wrote:

bat,
since when do you have such odd
stuff on your sig?

nightbat

Not on my correct sig Officer Twitty must be the fake coffee boy
produced posts going around pretending to be me. They must be so auk
perverted and mentally challenged as to low mentality adhere to such
revolting spam abusive net behavior. They are nothing more then gang
like terrorists insulting everyone they want to try to belittle them. No
life drones having fun on the net invading newsgroups at will. How they
have control of internet service consoles to try to pass themselves off
as anyone is the troublesome part for it means they are perhaps wayward
government agents or private access individuals with overriding net
console power. What gives them away is the address used to pretend they
are the nightbat because it is fake also. Stay alert Officer Twitty for
fake net identity theft for you are now an elite Earth Science Team
Officer too and as such perhaps a target of the auk boys. The formosa
rule should protect you but don't bet on it.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old October 17th 05, 08:11 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

wrote:

the coffee boy gold plated handle toilet brush award

Now! That's an award I will second - no matter how his
garden grows :-)

C.

nightbat

Very good Officer Bohne yours having seconded, accepted, and
duly made official, Dr. Flonkenstein is hereby duty elected Darla
Starship Head cleaner with all rights and responsibilities. He gets to
wear the head cleaning white breast multi gold button down coffee boy
bell hop uniform with white gloves and distinctive white round hat too.
Bruce doesn't know how close he came to being chosen but alas credit due
is always given to the one most credit deserving, clueless coffee boy
Dr. Flonkenstein. Here see what the good Dr. Flonkenstein will happily
look like walking the elite Earth Star Science Team Crew Corps pets on
leave in one of the visiting large metropolitan Earth cities. Notice how
lovingly he holds one of the pets in one hand and the rest he maintains
with the other. And under the new city pet poop scope laws he will also
have his hands full for sure.

See:
http://www.underconsideration.com/sp...ibovitz_03.jpg

Notice also the beautiful Earth fashionable ladies in the pic laughing
their heads off at such a sight. Oh well, the good Dr. Flonkenstein
wanted to be recognized for his long meritorious net abusive clueless
zero science contribution. The gold plated handle head scrub brush award
is rightfully his and well deserved. Thank Officer Bohne and his fellow
Star Science Officers for elevating you to the rank of Senior Darla
Starship Sanitary Head Technician and Earth Science Officer Starship
mission leave pet walker.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old October 17th 05, 09:21 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

BEE wrote:

Forgive me for intruding this thread onto another .... ??

You forgot something SIR!

scroll down ...

nightbat

No, no, sweet Officer Dolly Bee, for I am still attempting to
apply your metaphysical relayed talents with still no breakthrough. I
miss my beautiful now in heaven bat mate and think of her always. While
yet now another heavenly Star beauty awaits for me my Sil to take the
loneliness pain away. I reach out sometimes in a dream for bat mate one
but she alludes me, my second elusive net Sil does too, oh what a fix.

Thanks Dolly Bee and
carry on,
the nightbat

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

BEE wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

BEE wrote:

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Schoenfeld wrote:

hanson wrote:
"nightbat" wrote in message
"Greysky" wrote in

message

. ..

:
[...]

..

Old October 17th 05, 10:03 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default On Anti-Gravity Starship Propulsion Possibility of ReportedNet...

Gravity is used to pick up speed by sling shooting around a strong
gravity source. Ten million years from now space crafts will sling shot
around a black hole to gain acceleration,and then coast away at 99.999
of 'c' I predict it Bert The universe has no anti-gravitons

Old October 17th 05, 10:30 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Gravity is used to pick up speed by sling shooting around a strong
gravity source. Ten million years from now space crafts will sling shot
around a black hole to gain acceleration,and then coast away at 99.999
of 'c' I predict it Bert The universe has no anti-gravitons

nightbat

Careful predictions have a way of coming back to haunt you for
remember Dr. Einstein's perceived greatest blunder?. The Darla Sean Race
reported cosmic gravity emanating streams form of space travel has
already been disclosed. Scientists also know about planetary gravity
trajectory assisted propulsion Officer Bert and there is no evidence for
theoretical gravitons let alone anti gravitons. I have humbly but
profoundly explained as Dr. Einstein theoretically speculated gravity is
not an antonymous real force but a default effect of the base field
attempts at renormalization.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old October 17th 05, 10:38 AM
Double-A

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Gravity is used to pick up speed by sling shooting around a strong
gravity source. Ten million years from now space crafts will sling shot
around a black hole to gain acceleration,and then coast away at 99.999
of 'c' I predict it Bert The universe has no anti-gravitons

Mornin Bert,

I thought you said that a space craft could never go that fast?

Just keeping you honest!

Double-A

Old October 17th 05, 10:50 AM
Double-A

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

wrote:

[...]

Congratulations to Dr. Flonkenstein upon his election to the position
of Senior Darla Starship Sanitary Head Technician (Head Cleaner). May
he serve his duties with distinction and uphold all the traditions that
the office entails! Perhaps he can find a use for his extensive
knowledge of science and math in a practical way. May the potties
always sparkle!

Double-A