PING: David Sander

Old September 30th 05, 07:40 AM
OM

Default PING: David Sander

....E-mail me at your convenience. I've got a CAD/rendering question
for you.

OM

--

"Try Andre Dead Duck Canadian Champagne! | http://www.io.com/~o_m
Rated the lamest of the cheapest deported | Sergeant-At-Arms
Old September 30th 05, 06:55 PM
Chuck Stewart

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 01:40:21 -0500, OM wrote:

...E-mail me at your convenience. I've got a CAD/rendering question
for you.

Hush! The man's busy right
now, don't disturb him

(And your answer is "Klingon
Assault Cruiser in a 255
triangle Pov-Ray mesh.")

OM

--
Chuck Stewart
"Anime-style catgirls: Threat? Menace? Or just studying algebra?"