Getting Sedna into orbiting Venus

Old July 12th 05, 02:01 AM
Brad Guth

Default Getting Sedna into orbiting Venus

5. Jim Davis,
Thanks for the honest question. Can't say that I had the physics-101
opportunity, though you nearly always seem to know way more than your
fair share of just about everything under the sun. Too bad it's often
been limited as per need-to-know or perhaps just as having been
infomercial driven speculations of what has been running us amuck for
decades.

What do you know or at least think you know about raw ice surviving in
local (meaning near Earth) space?

I'm obviously thinking about icing down Venus but, perhaps since we
seem not to have a stich worth of hard-science available on such ice in
space, thus we should run off a few m3 test shots at our moon before
terminating whatever life there is on Venus, whereas a bit too much ice
from the size and mass of Sedna might get a wee bit testy.

I'm wondering about how much if any of that test-shot of raw ice as
being 100% solar exposed would even reach the moon. Got some ideas?
~

GUTH Venus Township, Bridge and ET/UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
Russian/China LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Life on Venus and a few topics from; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm

Old July 12th 05, 07:54 AM
Revision

"Brad Guth"
. Can't say that I had the physics-101

. Got some ideas?

You seem to have missed the point.

Sedna (2003 VB12) Ron Astronomy Misc 1 March 19th 04 11:44 AM
Space Calendar - November 26, 2003 Ron Baalke History 2 November 28th 03 09:21 AM
Space Calendar - October 24, 2003 Ron Baalke History 0 October 24th 03 04:38 PM
Space Calendar - October 24, 2003 Ron Baalke Astronomy Misc 0 October 24th 03 04:38 PM
Space Calendar - October 24, 2003 Ron Baalke Misc 0 October 24th 03 04:38 PM