Flowing Space 101 plus -- On the Right Wavelength?

Old May 4th 05, 04:37 PM
Painius

Default Flowing Space 101 plus -- On the Right Wavelength?

Here is an idea that i've not seen written anywhere... that
space flows not just as a sub-Planck wavelength field,
but as *many* sub-Planck energy fields. Why are many
fields with different sub-Planck wavelengths needed?
This question leads us to still another idea that i've not
seen written down anywhere...

So far flowing-space enthusiasts focus upon how space
flows into the Earth from all directions, thereby creating
what we sense as Earth's gravitational field. If we take
this to its next logical conclusion, then we must allow that
space not only flows *into* the Earth, it must also flow
*out of* the Earth. The next level of space-flow might be
the consideration of the Moon's gravity. Space flows into
the Moon just as it flows into the Earth.

And some of the space which flows into the Moon must
first flow through the Earth from the side opposite the
Moon and out of the side nearest to the Moon. Then
there is the space which flows into the other planets,
especially Jupiter, which has a small but significant effect
on the rest of the Solar System. This space, too, must
flow right through the Earth and on to the other planets.

On the next level, there is the space which flows into the
Sun. It flows through the Earth, the Moon and other
planets, asteroids, comets, and then finally into the Sun
itself. The only other levels of flowing space left known
to us would be the space which flows through everything
in the Milky Way Galaxy (plus through satelite galaxies)
and winds up in the Galaxy's center, and the space which
flows through each and every galaxy toward the center
of a galaxy cluster, supercluster, etc.

Space flowing on many levels would seem to require
some way for the levels not to interfere with each other.
The space flowing into and then out of the Earth and
ultimately into the Moon cannot interfere with the space
flowing into Earth from all directions and into Earth's
core (or any of the other levels for that matter). One
way for flowing space not to interfere with itself would
be to be tuned to different wavelengths, one wavelength
for Earth, another for the Moon, still another for the Sun,
and so forth.

The wavelength of flowing space that flows into a mass
might be determined by the size of the mass, or more
precisely, by the quantity of atoms in the mass. Science
has already been able to determine that mass is a factor
in the _strength_ of a gravitational field. And now we
find that mass may have a say in the field's _wavelength_
as well.

It's about time we go on to advanced flowing space and to
post some links to websites which are about flowing space.
Do enjoy!...

http://ohio.river.org/~jerry/grav1.htm

http://www.olypen.com/hcwarren/

http://www.geocities.com/hlindner1/W...ce/Physics.htm

http://www.geocities.com/hlindner1/W...plications.htm

http://www.magma.ca/~jtuzo/Shield.htm

The information in the above links constitute

Flowing Space 102.

Links provided by alt.astronomy denizens

Bill Sheppard
Jim Tuzo

Here are more links to take us into FS 103, 104, etc.
*All* of this material is prerequisite to our next search
and destray mission... Flowing Space 201. Be sure to
follow the other links on these pages if you require a
clearer understanding of the rebuttals...

http://www.naturics.de/informat/comp...t/d_lind3.html

http://www.naturics.de/informat/comp...t/d_lind4.html

http://www.groupsrv.com/science/view...47774&start=60

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physic...GR/hubble.html

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

Paine
( tbc )

Old May 4th 05, 06:29 PM
Bill Sheppard

Hey Paine,

Don's forget Lew Paxton's flowing-space model,
www.softcom..net/users/greebo/grav.htm
which recognizes a pressure-driven flow.
Concerning Tuzo's stuff, if you remember it was posted
and discussed a couple of years ago. While he certainly has nailed down
the gravity-strong force unification, he sees the fundamental forces as
"pull" or 'attractive' forces rather than pressure-driven, accelerating
flows of the spatial medium itself, resulting in a push force. He
recognizes magnetism as caused by a spin component, but doesn't clarify,
as Wolter did, *What* is spinning.
This is not to diminish Tuzo, but to point out the disparity between his
and the flowing-space model, the Unified Field of Spatial Flows. oc

Old May 4th 05, 06:43 PM
Bill Sheppard

Rats. An extra dot crept in there. Try-
www.softcom.net/users/greebo/grav.htm

Old May 4th 05, 08:12 PM
John Zinni

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message

Don's forget Lew Paxton's flowing-space model,
www.softcom..net/users/greebo/grav.htm
which recognizes a pressure-driven flow.

.... receives a rating of "CRANKIER" on Crank Dot Net in the category
"physics."

Good Lord BS. Do you go out of your way to only read Loons???

Old May 4th 05, 08:13 PM
John Zinni

"John Zinni" wrote in message
.. .
"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message

Don's forget Lew Paxton's flowing-space model,
www.softcom..net/users/greebo/grav.htm
which recognizes a pressure-driven flow.

... receives a rating of "CRANKIER" on Crank Dot Net in the category
"physics."

Good Lord BS. Do you go out of your way to only read Loons???

Sorry, forgot the referance ...

Lew Paxton Price 2004 Feb 26
http://www.crank.net/physics.html

Old May 5th 05, 03:39 PM
Bill Sheppard

Hey Paine, you should be getting the obligatory automated sqwawks from
the usual pair of void-'droids, if you haven't already. Just like those
old time mama dolls when you pull the string, it goes "maaa-ma."
You wrote,
Here is an idea that i've not seen written
anywhere... that space flows not just as
a sub-Planck wavelength field, but as
*many* sub-Planck energy fields. Why
are many fields with different sub-Planck wavelengths needed? This

question
leads us to still another idea that i've not
seen written down anywhere...

Actually IIRC, you proposed this idea earlier. I replied that Wolter did
indeed see the spatial medium as comprized of shorter and shorter
sub-Planck wavelengths or 'granularity' denoting higher and higher
energy states (per the axiom that the shorter the wave the higher the
energy). Further, that this is a highly *ordered* wave complex, its
ordered-ness being mirrored on 'this side' of the Planck length in the
Table of Elements. "As above, so below". In other words there's nothin'
chaotic about it at any level.

So far flowing-space enthusiasts focus
upon how space flows into the Earth
from all directions, thereby creating what we sense as Earth's

gravitational field.

Yep, with the notation that the flow's acceleratioin is what causes
gravity; if there were no acceleration gravity would not happen.

If we take this to its next logical
conclusion, then we must allow that
space not only flows *into* the Earth, it
must also flow *out of* the Earth.

Depends on how you define "out of". Do you mean venting thru the core of
every atomic nucleus into a nonlocal, low pressure 'ground state'
wherein it is re-pressurized and re-exploded forth as the BigBang? This
was Wolter's conclusion and his resolution to the 'Roach Motel' issue.
The same idea was echoed years later by Henry Warren (whom you
referenced), which would make gravitation and the BB process a natural
balanced dipole, sharing a common nonlocal 'ground state'.
You've stated repeatedly how unsavory that idea is.
Well, nonlocality was "spooky" to Einstein, but it's been proven in the
lab. IMHO, the idea of the BB emerging from "nothing" is far more
unsavory than its coming from the self-same nonlocal "place" or ground
state that the stuff *vents to* in gravitation.

The next level of space-flow might be the consideration of the Moon's

gravity.
Space flows into the Moon just as it
flows into the Earth.

Right on. The accelerating flows into both bodies constitute their
mutual gravitation.

But here we part company when you propose that:
[...]

Sorry, but there's nothing to suggest there's any such
wavelength-dependant flow-throughs or gravitaional "shadowings"
involved. That would be more the bailiwik of LeSage or Tuzo. There's
only one "place" the flow 'goes to' in the process of gravitation;
Occam's Razor would see it as the same "place" the BB comes from.

Now the plonkered void-'droids may have the floor...

Old May 6th 05, 09:06 PM
Painius

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message

Sorry, but there's nothing to suggest there's any such
wavelength-dependant flow-throughs or gravitaional "shadowings"
involved. That would be more the bailiwik of LeSage or Tuzo. There's
only one "place" the flow 'goes to' in the process of gravitation;
Occam's Razor would see it as the same "place" the BB comes from.

Then...

how do we explain the interference?

Okay, what i meant by "out of" was that space, in addition to
flowing into the Earth to the core, must also flow *through*
the Earth (much the same as it flows through our bodies) to
get to the Moon.

We're going to string you up. I'm doing this in fun, and i think
Owen and John might get a kick out of it. There you are,
upina sky. Like Uncle A's inertia/gravity story, we're going to
disregard whatever it is holding you up there and just focus on
the fact that you are suspended high in the air.

Now, space is flowing through you and on down to the Earth.
It's tendency is to pull(push?) you down toward the ground,
but we're not letting that happen. Okay, space is ALSO
flowing INTO you. Space flows into mass, and you are
filled with the stuff g. The space which flows into your
body mass and the space which flows THROUGH your
body must not interfere with each other.

In the same way, space is flowing into the Moon and space is
flowing into the Earth. Space must flow THROUGH the Moon
to get to the Earth, and likewise, space must flow THROUGH
the Earth to get to the Moon. And like in the "Let's string up
the Old Coot" analogy, the space which flows THROUGH
these bodies must not interfere with the space flowing INTO
them.

So i'm proposing that, in much the same manner as a radio
receiver, which uses different frequencies to ensure that the
voice on WKRP does not interfere with the Spears music
on WSJT, space flows at different wavelengths. There is
one lambda for Earth, another lambda for the Moon, yet
another lambda for your body mass, another for the Sun,
yet another for Jupiter, and so forth. This ensures that the
space flowing INTO something does not interfere with the
space which flows THROUGH it to get to another body.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Be very wary...
For Life will zoom past ya,

Indelibly yours,
Paine

Old May 6th 05, 11:06 PM
Bill Sheppard

Hokay, Paine. I dig what you're sayin'. In the strung-up coot example,
there is indeed a flow-through which imparts 'weight' to the coot. Cut
the rope, ^boing^, the flow-thru stops, the coot goes into freefall,
becoming weightless (that is, until air resistance becomes signifigant)

In the examples of co-orbiting bodies (moon-Earth,
Earth-Sun, Sun-galactic hub etc.) there is no flow-thru because the
bodies are in freefall. If the moon were to be somehow stopped dead in
its orbit and suspended coot-like by some giant skyhook, then there
would be the flow-thru to which you allude.
And what about co-orbiting BHs? Clearly there is no
flow-thru involved there.

If you've read any of Lindner, Warren or Shifman, they give a crude
analogy involving a pair of spheres immersed in a tank of water. The
spheres are hollow and perforated with many holes. Both spheres are
connected by flex hoses to the intake of a pump which draws in water
thru both spheres (the pump returns the water to the tank. Ahem). Both
spheres are intaking water in a 'reverse starburst' flow pattern. And
what's happening???? (multiple question marks to mimic Zinni). Why,
both spheres are mutually gravitating or 'falling' toward each other.
Notice that at no point does one's inflow go through the other.
Now if both were rigidly affixed so they couldn't
'fall', then you could say there'd be some flow-thru. oc

Old May 7th 05, 02:12 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Painius wrote:

[...]

Sure Paine, then in order for instance to be able to figure out
the base quantum lambda of Uncle Al it is merely perhaps a quantifiable
space flow resistance factor of a gas giant. Let out the net name
calling hot gas and there goes his intrinsic lambda alright. So it
should be merely body resistance to space flow not its or the actual
flow detection that matters, but suppose there is zero resistance as in
instant space equalization factor, what then? We can't measure the space
rigid or fluid flow like in the MM experiment and can't detect any
resistance because it's zero too. We know what oc is saying that any
mass body perhaps must have or should present some metric world line
space flow resistance because energy gravitationally bends, curves
towards it, and must go gravitation centrally and attractively through
it as if there were nothing there but there is in the case of actual
body mass of which we can at least physically measure. Like trying to
catch or detect neutrinos, theoretically we know they must all be there,
but they quantum pass right through everything physical and act as mass
is zero or not there as the zero medium is perceived presently.

Then what we need are a form of sub quantum micro or pico base energy
condensed plasma filters to measure the present invisible quantum pure
theoretically deduced energy space flow. And sub quantum energy states
perhaps do travel in individual frequency base world lines to hopefully
orderly not interfere with themselves until the higher condensed mass
states which causes interference or physical overlapping world lines but
not to the the more basic quantum energy states which apparently flow
right through them. The purer the energy state or medium therefore the
less resistance or effect it has to overlapping energy composed matter.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old May 7th 05, 02:17 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi oc When the Moon lines up with the Sun the Earth gets the benefit of
a greater gravity force,and we see this easily in the ocean areas that
are effected.. Fits with spring tides Nothing blocks gravity waves.
If gravity waves were blocked there would be no universe. Bert