Oregon Weather

Old February 11th 12, 11:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Oregon Weather

A lovely near spring-like afternoon here. Calm and 48F. Cloudy but
not raining. Humidity 71%. Expect low tonight of 31F. Last night
there was ice on the foot bridge when I went down to the park at 1:30
AM.

Kim has been told by the property manager that she cannot continue to
sleep in the sheltered spot where she has been settling in for the
night. Not sure where she will go now. Nothing is certain for the
homeless. People in this society do not want you to exist on the
surface of the planet you were born on unless you PAY!

Double-A

Old February 12th 12, 12:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 11, 3:31*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Feb 9, 6:58*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

Not that I couldn't use the spare loot, but you must have a least a
few other street friends that you'd care enough about. *You could
always donate something back to that Catholic medical clinic that
fixed you up last time you'd gotten yourself into disrepair.

*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

I could, but I think it is better for their immortal souls that they
be allowed to make the charitable act.

Double-A

They already did, by saving your butt. Now it's your turn.

Old February 12th 12, 12:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 11, 3:38*pm, Double-A wrote:
A lovely near spring-like afternoon here. *Calm and 48F. *Cloudy but
not raining. *Humidity 71%. *Expect low tonight of 31F. *Last night
there was ice on the foot bridge when I went down to the park at 1:30
AM.

Kim has been told by the property manager that she cannot continue to
sleep in the sheltered spot where she has been settling in for the
night. *Not sure where she will go now. *Nothing is certain for the
homeless. *People in this society do not want you to exist on the
surface of the planet you were born on unless you PAY!

Double-A

That's right, and for those like yourself that can't be self-
sufficient nor much less willing to help another soul without
compensation, you should get to pay dearly.

http://translate.google.com/#
Old February 14th 12, 06:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 13, 3:23*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Feb 11, 4:13*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

On Feb 11, 3:31*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Feb 9, 6:58*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

Not that I couldn't use the spare loot, but you must have a least a
few other street friends that you'd care enough about. *You could
always donate something back to that Catholic medical clinic that
fixed you up last time you'd gotten yourself into disrepair.

*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

I could, but I think it is better for their immortal souls that they
be allowed to make the charitable act.

Double-A

They already did, by saving your butt. *Now it's your turn.

I did donate a car to Catholic charities a few years back. *Got me a
nice refund on my income taxes!

Also, I paid plenty into that hospital for all of my wifes real and
imagined maladies, especially for the ones the insurance wouldn't
cover!

And speaking of butts, considering all the little boy's ones those
Catholic priests have violated, they have lot of atoning to do!

Double-A

Obviously fixing you was not worthy atonement.

Are you saying that because of a few, all Catholics are bad people?
Old February 14th 12, 12:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Feb 13, 6:36*pm, Double-A wrote:
43F here on a cloudy but calm day. *Rain in the forecast, but not
raining now. *Humidity 82%.

Had Korean style lunch with bean sprouts, hot sauce, and other
vegetables. *The Barnes and Noble bookstore assistant manager comes
out and chats while taking his smoke break. *Seagulls still flock, but
will be leaving soon, probably when the smelt start running on the
rivers. *Lots of blackbirds and starlings. *Some robins showing up
nearby now.

Double-A

AA Do they have a YMCA near you.? It has many advantages. I go to
club for old people. Its warm shoot pool,exercise machines,and have a
7 member cracker barrel club. Weather here still the best winter on
record.. TreBert
Old February 14th 12, 11:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 13, 10:24*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

No, but there must be a culture of pedophilia amont Catholic priests
for this practice of child rape to have been so widely spread, gone on
for such a long tiem, and been covered up so well. The current pope
was even at one time in charge of the cover up!

Double-A

Old February 14th 12, 11:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 14, 4:30*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Feb 13, 6:36*pm, Double-A wrote:

43F here on a cloudy but calm day. *Rain in the forecast, but not
raining now. *Humidity 82%.

Had Korean style lunch with bean sprouts, hot sauce, and other
vegetables. *The Barnes and Noble bookstore assistant manager comes
out and chats while taking his smoke break. *Seagulls still flock, but
will be leaving soon, probably when the smelt start running on the
rivers. *Lots of blackbirds and starlings. *Some robins showing up
nearby now.

Double-A

AA Do they have a YMCA near you.? *It has many advantages. I go to
club for old people. Its warm shoot pool,exercise machines,and have a
7 member cracker barrel club. *Weather here still the best winter on
record.. TreBert

I don't know were the Y is around here. But some have suggested
joining one of the nearby exercise health clubs, where for a modest
monthly fee you can shower and have a place to hang around at night.
Cracker barrel club? Sounds like what goes on at Starbucks.

Ramona, the worlds best Starbucks assistant manager, gave Kim and I a
box of chocolate candy yesterday. This morning, as usual when she is
working, gave me my coffee for the refill price of 0.50 cents. People
get to know each other and find friends. But you also have to rub
shoulders with some people you would rather not. Like there's this
one guy with a dog who's is camping or squatting somewhere nearby and
now spends much of his time in Starbucks. Or is it his dog I'd rather
not be rubbing shoulders with?

Today is Valentines Day! Not many people here at the library as
people have a deadline to placate their wives or sweetheartts with
candy hearts and flowers. When it becomes an obligation, that takes a
lot of the fun out of it. I bought Kim some candy, but she didn't
expect much, so I got off easy.

The weather here is threatening snow above 1000 feet. The hills we
can see from the patio outside Starbucks are about at that elevation.
Colder air is blowing in and so the temperature is currently 42F.
Calm. Cloudy with sun peeking through at times. Light rain showers.
Humidity 82%, Also thunderstorms in the forecast. Tomorrow is
supposed to be mostly sunny.

Happy Valentines day to all my cherished friends here at
alt.astronomy.

Double-A

Old February 14th 12, 11:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

THE SEMINARIES WERE TAKEN OVER BY FAGGOTS, DA!

SO WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU EXPECT OF THEM?

IF YOU START WITH ****, YOU END UP WITH ****!

Saul Levy

Old February 14th 12, 11:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 14, 3:47*pm, wrote:
THE SEMINARIES WERE TAKEN OVER BY FAGGOTS, DA!

SO WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU EXPECT OF THEM?

IF YOU START WITH ****, YOU END UP WITH ****!

Saul Levy

Well, how realistic can a religion be that thinks the sexuality ol the
human male can be totally suppressed?

Double-A

Old February 15th 12, 12:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 14, 3:19*pm, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Religions hardly ever police their own kind, and they usually turn a
blind eye as to whatever other religions have and are doing. It's
kind of a faith-based cabal/mafia policy of protecting themselves from
those of us that might investigate and look to full disclosure and
accountability, as being long overdue.

http://translate.google.com/#

All Peaceful in Oregon HVAC[_2_] Misc 2 February 7th 11 04:47 PM
Looking for Oregon meteorites [email protected] Astronomy Misc 11 October 2nd 08 02:51 AM
Where do I go to see in Oregon? Adam Hunt Amateur Astronomy 10 April 15th 06 02:13 AM
Jihad Comes to Oregon? Double-A Misc 0 November 12th 05 08:16 PM
Medford, Oregon why why why Steve Bennett Misc 4 October 31st 03 06:37 AM