WHEN DOES [8] + [8] = [12] ?

Old August 24th 12, 09:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

Default WHEN DOES [8] + [8] = [12] ?

Saul Levy, *you* are lying if you're attempting to tell people that I
can change a moon to a planet! There is no need to "change" something
that already is what it is. Our true sister planet is that gorgeous
orb that we call "the brightest object in the night sky". It is a
planet NOT because I have changed it to a planet, but because the
ancient Greeks were correct. It has been a planet all along.

After those Greeks did it right and called the Moon "Planet Selene",
others ****ed it up by viewing the Moon as a satellite of Earth. To
this day, most astronomers still wrongly see the Moon as Earth's
satellite. "Most" astronomers, but not all.

The Moon is already a planet, Saul, and there was no need to change
it, only to change the misconception that it's a mere satellite. The
Moon is a full-fledged planet in its own right.

Live with it, you ol' ****head! LMFNJAO !

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/

On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 18:05:07 -0700, wrote:

BUT YOU CAN CHANGE THE MOON TO A PLANET, PEENUS?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YOU ARE A DAMNED LIAR!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 12:39:02 -0400, Painius
wrote:

The only thing I need to work out with myself is to stop trying to
change people. I cannot change you no sooner than I can change the
stars in the sky. Only you can change you. Only you, yourself, can
objectively analyze any truth or fiction, and decide for yourself
which is which.

Old August 24th 12, 10:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

I NEVER LIE, YOU ****ING KOOK!

BUT YOU DO!

NEXT TIME GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS BEFORE REPLYING!

Old August 24th 12, 10:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy

I WILL KEEP POSTING ****!

WHY? BECAUSE I AM A OVERWHELMINGLY STINKING PILE OF ****!

I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!

Saul Levy