What if(on Electricity)

Old September 13th 08, 02:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if(on Electricity)

BG I know an isotope of thorium is used in atomic reactors. How much
better it is I do not know. It is a very rare element,and that could be
the reason uranium is used over it. If its creating added heat to the
Earth core again I say the Earth core is only 4,000 miles down but we
know more about the Milky Way core and thats very very far away, go
figure bert. Keep Hitler and rabbi out of your posts . You do have
posts I like

Old September 14th 08, 04:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Mark Its great pressure deep under ground that creates the heat. My
post is dealing with nuclear waste that I feel has to be used again and
again bert

You think the Earth is a great big pressure cooker?

Why would the inside of the Earth hold its heat just because
it gets compressed real hard?

Is this reproducible in a laboratory?

Old September 14th 08, 04:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 13, 6:43 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
BG I know an isotope of thorium is used in atomic reactors. How much
better it is I do not know. It is a very rare element,and that could be
the reason uranium is used over it. If its creating added heat to the
Earth core again I say the Earth core is only 4,000 miles down but we
know more about the Milky Way core and thats very very far away, go
figure bert. Keep Hitler and rabbi out of your posts . You do have
posts I like

Thorium isn’t a forth as rare as uranium, and it’s much easier to mine
and process into nuclear fuel. Thorium as nuclear fuel also last much
longer and is kinda failsafe for the surface environment and otherwise
relatively minimal impact upon us humans with our frail DNA,
Therefore, you can put whatever names you like onto the likes of Saul
Levy and his company of born-again losers, as long as they’re not any
nicer than the names and associations that I’ve been using.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG
Old September 14th 08, 11:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

We all know who the real LOSERS are here, BradBoi! lmfjao!

Let's see...

You

WartPiggy

Cramer

Hamady

and the rest! lmao!

Saul Levy

Old September 14th 08, 11:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Sure is reproducible, Mark! lmao!

It's called GEOLOGY! Something you missed in your schooling. lmao!

Saul Levy

Old September 14th 08, 12:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Mark Pressure creates friction between molecules,and friction creates
heat. I am working on an invention with this physics bert

Old September 14th 08, 12:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Brad Thank you for that information,on thorium I was under the
impression it was rarer than uranium. I am never to old to learn,and
you Brad must learn to be more tolerant to others bert

Old September 14th 08, 04:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

We used to make heat with wood, coal, and oil.

Guess there will be a lot of cold people this winter.

No lmao! Being cold is bad. It's easier for people to take higher
heat. Global warming anyone?

Ice age coming!

Saul Levy

Old September 14th 08, 04:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I mentioned before that thorium is very common in the Earth,
BEERTbrain! lmao! See how much you are learning from my witless
posts? lmao!

Did you FORGET something you've read before? lmao! I showed you that
you were forgetting things!

See: http://www.thorium.tv/en/ for mo

Soil is 6 ppm thorium. Wiki says 12 ppm
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorium).

Similar abundances occur on parts of the Moon
(http://www.lunar-research-institute....anuscript.pdf).

Thorium is (3 times) more abundant in nature than uranium.

Thorium can also be used as a nuclear fuel through breeding to
uranium-233 (U-233).

Is that the process BradBoi is always talking about? Or did he make
up something new? Now it's his time to be a LOT CLEARER! If he can
do such a thing! lmao! I have my doubts...

Saul Levy