Osceola Weather

Old April 20th 08, 09:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Osceola Weather

Worker bees can only sting ONE time, BEERTbrain! Their barbed
stingers pull out and imbed in the victim. Drones have no stingers.

Now the queens can sting over and over. No barbs on her stinger to
pull it out. Not to likely you'd run into a queen.

Saul Levy

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 07:42:48 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

60F at 6am Very warm today 86F at 5pm Crate of killer
African bees broke open and they are all over Osceola county. They will
chase you a mile and sting you over and over again in hopes of killing
you. They move 10 times faster than our bees. They have no enemies Why
are they allowed to come into Florida? Charlie Crist may be taken to
court for letting people have guns in thier car. He is a MAFIA
lieutenant and would never leave home without his gun . Bert

Old April 20th 08, 09:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul These are killer bees. I only quoted what was on the news.
It said they could keep on stinging you. Who is right you or them I
don't know.??? Bert

Old April 20th 08, 09:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Apr 19, 2:42*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double-A *You need not be jealous. We could go east to west on 90 and
take you with *us * * *It comes down to getting rid of my house. That is
what is tying me down. *You and Twitty I both have virtual love for Our
virtual spacetimes go back. My spacetime is very curved,but I will still
drive horizon to horizon. I wish to be at the Neptune cremation on time.
I wish my dog "Rudy" to be well taken care of when I'm just ashes on the
ocean floor. It scares me when I can't see to this. *Bert

I-84 gets you to my door (if I had a door).

Got caught in a hail storm as I left the library yesterday! Then more
snow flurries. Frost was on the barkdust this morning as I had to
walk the mile to my storage facility at 5:30 this morning. The arctic
air mass is just hovering over this area.

Double-A

Old April 20th 08, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_27_]

Default The I-80 to I-84 route.

This map shows the I-80 to I-84 route:
www.Cotse.NET/users/jeffrelf/I-80-84.PNG ”.

Old April 20th 08, 11:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Jeff Find that "Swap a house address" Its a long short but there might
be some one that wants a house in Florida and has one to swap. Need
your expertise in computers. Bert

Old April 21st 08, 12:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_27_]

Default First house prices soar, then rental prices, like a wave.

Tell me where you want to buy ( via a swap ),
I'll see what CraigsList.ORG has to say.

I'd sell my house, if I were you, and start renting.
That's what everyone else is doing, pushing up rental prices.
First house prices soar, then rental prices, like a wave.

I don't know much about selling homes but my sister and her husband
run a well-respected building inspection business:
www.EverGreenBis.COM ”.. quoting:

“ We are covered by Errors and Omissions ( E & O ) insurance,
Liability Insurance,
and Structural Pest Inspection ( SPI ) Surety Bond. ”.

The last guy I referred to my sister stole 300 dollars from me
and 500 from her.. so it might be best if you don't use my name.

Old April 21st 08, 01:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_27_]

Default Killer bees.

Saul is wrong ( shock ! ).

Killer bees have hitch-hiked on freight to Florida and New Mexico.
They're very agressive; i.e. they swarm on you much harder,
and chase you much longer.. targeting your face and neck.

If you go underwater, they just wait for you to come up for air.
They've killed 900 pound horses and a lot of dogs.
I'm allergic to bees and insect bites.. so Seattle is the place for me.

The killer bees take over the hives of the less agressive types,
replacing the queens ( the queen is dead ! long live the queen ! ).
They breed every six weeks, not just twice a year.

Old April 21st 08, 02:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_27_]

Default Dying sooner.

I suggest you stay where you are.
You don't have the money to fight or run;
being a “ good guest ” is all you can afford to do.

It's the ancient Chinese curse come true:
“ May you live in interesting times. ”.

Kids are smart; they have the Internet, they have connections.
They know how to milk the system and not pay into it.

No one trusts the system ( including me ),
so everyone's living only for: “ me, here and now ”.
“ In God ( i.e. land Lords like the gov. ) we trust. ”.. Not !

The choice is “ Live faster ( consuming more ) or live longer ”,
and inner city / savvy youth ( i.e. the whole funkin' planet )
always choose the “ Live faster ” part ( thus dying sooner ).

Old April 21st 08, 06:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Killer bees are just the African variety, BEERTbrain. The stingers are
the same. One time only for workers.

Saul Levy

Old April 21st 08, 06:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Global warming, DA! lmao!

Saul Levy