Osceola Weather

Old June 16th 08, 06:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water

Where are those tornadoes in Arizona again, BEERTbrain? lmao!

We had a few thunderstorms yesterday. The monsoon has started!

No rain in Tucson yet and no tornadoes.

Saul Levy

On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 10:42:17 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

I sound like a broken record 75F at 7am Will be 94F at 4pm Will
predict some showers at 7pm Tornado in Chicago comes it no surprise.
Hope nightbat is OK having 10" of rain in one day makes a boat a lot
more useful than a car. I hate when my socks get wet. IGot a call last
night(I'm in the phone book) and this lady lives about n50 miles from
me,but heard I'm trying to help poor families in Central Florida She
asked me since Progress Energy shut off the electric "How is she going
to boil Severn Trent's contaminated water ? I told her it won't take
long before Severn Trent water turns her water off as they did to me.
So readers you can see what can happen to families made poor by the
Florida republican party run by the Godfather. I think it is only
fair that Charlie Crist give bus fare so families can leave Florida.
They do it in Vegas when they wipe you out Bert PS Charlie Crist is
the reason I have no hurricane insurance. This is my fourth season
without it. I brag I will have saved $4,000,but still a tornado could
wipe me out. Well I was hit by one and got $29,300 from State Farm. If
I had AllState I would be lucky to get $300 Go figure Charlie Crist
and AllState are two sides to the same coin. Their motto is "Life
is cheap,but a buck is still a buck" Bush and Chaney are also proof to
this motto Bert

Old June 18th 08, 03:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus SAUL Arizona has very light air and reAOLITY IS TORNADOS THERE
ARE HARD TO COME BY. My heavy air theory is changing all this,and Tucson
will get a tornado before 08 is over I have spoken Bert

Old June 27th 08, 02:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Wow, BEERTbrain, you have finally totally LOST IT! lmao!

I'll keep track of this for you...

Saul Levy