"Einstein's Big Idea" on NOVA

Old October 30th 05, 06:29 PM
Art Deco

Default "Einstein's Big Idea" on NOVA

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 23:04:28 -0600, Art Deco wrote:

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 22:27:38 -0600, Art Deco wrote:

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 20:15:27 -0700, Double-A wrote:

dave hillstrom wrote:
On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 03:01:04 +0200, in alt.usenet.kooks,
ain, "Dr.
Flonkenstein" humped my leg thusly:

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:25:53 -0700, Earl Dombroski wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

Despite years and years of wishful thinking, techobabble, and
fuzzy photographs, saucerheads still have yet to demonstrate how
it is possible for living cells to cross interstelllar space and
arrive in this condition at the desired destination. Your rant
about the Drake Equation is completely non sequitur to this
problem.

Of course, the #1 saucerhead defense is the ad hominem.

[insert next coffee boy lame here]

OK, if you insist:

1902: "Aeroplanes? You featherheads think we'll fly someday?
HaHa!"

1947: "Spaceships? You rocketheads think we'll visit the moon
someday? HaHa!"

2005: "Warp drive? You saucerheads just expect an eventual more
complete knowledge of physics and better engineering to solve all
sorts of problems that are intractible today! HaHa!"

2005: "Free energy"? "Perpetual mobile"? "Constucting a 7-gon with
a ruler and a compass"? "divide an arbitrary angle in three equal
parts with compass and ruler"?

All that is possible now since the saucerhead are now head of the
"scientific department".

Yep. Ad hominem. Yep.

Cheers,
Earl

how can i become a saucerhead?
--
dave hillstrom

Vote Dave Hillstrom for Whining Whinger in AUK October 2005

the belgians are STILL thieves.

First off, stop being a "coffee boy"

Double-A

Translation: "Since we are a strictly select **** for brain society,
considering our intellectually betters as 'coffee boys' has been our
only defense in order to conceal our utter mentally challenged
intellect from people who have a shade of a brain, you are asked to
happily chirp with our childish cosmology and not to ask too many
questions about it".

Saucerhead: "WHAAAAAAAA! There is no AETHER!"

Saucerhead: "EARTH IS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!"

Saucerhead: "Einstein LIED!"

Saucerhead #1: "Officer Bohne, get me Darla, quick!".

Saucerhead #2: "Yes My Captain, the sky IS falling!"

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004
Old October 30th 05, 06:30 PM
Art Deco

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 23:05:04 -0600, Art Deco wrote:

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 22:29:09 -0600, Art Deco wrote:

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:10:46 -0600, Art Deco wrote:

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:44:44 -0600, Art Deco wrote:

Painius wrote:

"Double-A" wrote in message...
news:1130221143.562254.120140@g44g2000cwa .googlegroups.com...

Art Deco wrote:

Painius wrote:

It seems a bit "kooky" to me, Doc, that anyone would be so
little-minded as to scoff at the possibility of sentient life
from elsewhere in the galaxy having traveled to and visited
our planet.

This is why you are a saucerhead.

And why you will always remain a coffee boy!

Double-A

Deco's a faccid fluck, ain't he.

(for full impact, repeat "faccid fluck" five times)

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

Despite years and years of wishful thinking, techobabble, and fuzzy
photographs, saucerheads still have yet to demonstrate how it is
possible for living cells to cross interstelllar space and arrive
in this condition at the desired destination. Your rant about the
Drake Equation is completely non sequitur to this problem.

Of course, the #1 saucerhead defense is the ad hominem.

[insert next coffee boy lame here]

OOooops, that must hurt!

Note that none of them have tried to reply yet.

They'll resort to Darla/coffee/floating beer can lames gain, for sure!

Saucerhead: "Since I can't defend a single claim I make, get my
coffee, boy!"

Saucerhead: "Coffee is made from aether molecules!".

Saucerhead: "AUK will be shut down!"

Saucerhead: "Coffee boys are discovering that we know nothing about
astronomy, what are we going to do now?".

Saucerhead: "My profound elite earth space technobabble rates a Nobel
Prize."

Old October 31st 05, 04:28 AM
Dr. Flonkenstein

Art Deco wrote:

Painius wrote:

[...]

Saucerhead: "Officer Bohne merits a Pleiadian blond nymph to sit on his
nap while he's trying to work out how european bras work'.

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in
Alexa "Crackpot" Cameron explains electromagnetism, and how
the sun has an 'iron core':
"The sun and the earth are 'magnets', each with an iron
based core, and both have an electrical force between them."

in Message-ID:
Mark "Woody" Ferguson shows his mastery of the English language:
"With patients and practice you could be nominated next time around..."

in Message-MID:
Mark "The illiterate" Ferguson astonishes everybody saying:
"Oh, for ****s sake, Gary no matter how angery he thinks he makes there
are lines I will not cross unless I believe what I say is the true, I
know more then you."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Tequila Titsz" Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "dumbass" Cameron shows her knowledge of history:
"WRONGO. There was NO Bible before King James had it written."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Word Salad" Cameron shows her knowledge of science:
"Einstein never found the double superimposed doubl 'equilateral' triangle."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Kook of the year 2004" Cameron uses words she doesn't understand again:
"Why is the Pentagon killing American citizens with non-lethal technology?"

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Imnotalexadammit" Cameron has problems with that extra finger
on her hand:
"Why do the Jews use the Star of David as symbolic of the Pentagon, or
Pentagram?"

reminder: Message-ID: in
The quote naziwhore Don Ocean stole.

Old October 31st 05, 04:30 AM
Dr. Flonkenstein

Art Deco wrote:

[...]

Saucerhead #1: "Don't tell me we're in the orbit of a 'Black Comet'!"

Old October 31st 05, 04:46 AM

news

Art Deco wrote:

[...]

You should retire from usenet to focus on one person cascade.

Old October 31st 05, 04:56 AM

Art Deco wrote:

Painius wrote:

[...]

Isn't it nice and easy to agree with yourself?

--
[...]

Astrophysical Observations: Lensing and Eclipsing Einstein's Theories Joseph Lazio Astronomy Misc 3 May 31st 05 06:38 AM
Albert Einstein Plagiarist of the Century? Maybe Mad Scientist Misc 26 September 29th 04 08:44 AM
MJ of a nova... GoblinBite Misc 2 July 12th 04 12:28 AM
Saturn-Bound Spacecraft Tests Einstein's Theory Ron Baalke Astronomy Misc 1 October 3rd 03 06:31 PM
Saturn-Bound Spacecraft Tests Einstein's Theory Ron Baalke Science 0 October 3rd 03 01:16 AM