On Anti-Gravity Starship Propulsion Possibility of Reported Net DarlaSean Race

Old October 20th 05, 04:56 AM
Art Deco

Default More On Anti-Gravity Starship Propulsion Possibility of Reported Net Darla Sean Race

http://www.cheniere.org/books/oblivion/toc.htm wrote:

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:20:34 -0700, "Ugly Bob"
wrote:
snip

Hi, Alexa! New socks again?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004
Old October 20th 05, 04:57 AM
Art Deco

http://www.icehouse.net/john34 wrote:

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 06:12:36 GMT, "http://www.icehouse.net/john34"
wrote:

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 06:10:12 GMT, Robert Buchanan
wrote:

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 05:55:13 GMT, "http://www.icehouse.net/john34"
posted something accessible as
om in alt.usenet.kooks,
selections of which I respond to below:

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 05:54:01 GMT, Robert Buchanan
wrote:

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 05:41:33 GMT, "http://www.icehouse.net/john34"
posted something accessible as
news selections of which I respond to below:

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 05:30:51 GMT, Robert Buchanan
wrote:

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 04:08:33 GMT, "Ugly Bob"
posted something accessible as
in alt.usenet.kooks,
selections of which I respond to below:

"Robert Buchanan" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:02:14 GMT,
"http://www.icehouse.net/john34" posted something
accessible as in
alt.usenet.kooks, selections of which I respond to below:

On 18 Oct 2005 13:58:32 -0700, wrote:

Yupper -- I be lookin' fer another bitch, an sh*t.

Planning to relocation to the middle of the Pacific?

Git yer earthquake gear!

http://www.insurgent.org & http://www.petitmorte.net &
http://databasix.com front operations for US Carlyle-Coutts
Organized Crime Government PNAC Bible Thumpers * Child Molesters
* Child Snuff Film Makers * Drug Runners * Prostitution *
Blackmail * Murder * Monarch Mind Control

full story he

http://johnnygosch.com/
http://www.rense.com/Datapages/ganndat.htm
http://twincities.indymedia.org/newswire/display/8636
http://india.indymedia.org/en/2002/11/2395.shtml
http://www.thelawparty.com/FranklinC.../franklin.html

- - - - - -=::Oo:::=- - - - - -

Carlyle & The CIA really do illegally employ psychologists to
psyop, stalk and harass newsgroups and they really do use
psychotronic weaponry & remote neural monitoring on newsgroup
participants to mood alter and influence them for mind control.

Michael Aquino, Jim Glass aka 'Andrea Chen' Dr. Christopher
"Kit" Green, Dr. Leslie Packer, David Green (paid by bin Laden
to post to Usenet) Dean Humphries, Kevin Cannon, and Kimberly
Barnard http://www.insurgent.org and http://www.petitmorte.net

- - - - - -=::Oo:::=- - - - - -

-Agent BlueBird(tm)
Brother Blue, B:.B:.,33°,8=3
Dr. Blue Resonant Human, Ph.D.
Interdimensional Intelligence Analyst
Sacerdotal Knights of National Security
USENET Meme Acquisition and Propagation Directorate
"An Equal Opportunity Mystickal Fraternity and Stuff"
http://web.archive.org/web/199804242...ww.brotherblue.
or g/

- - - - - -=::Oo:::=- - - - - -

paid by bin Laden & Carlyle to post to usenet:

Datel Systems Incorporated (NET-DATEL-NET)
4444 Convoy Street #300
San Diego, CA 92111

Netname: DATEL-NET
Netnumber: 199.201.129.0

Coordinator:
Davis, Morgan (MD92)

619-637-3637

Domain System inverse mapping provided by:

NS.DATEL.COM 199.201.129.97
NS.CTS.COM 192.188.72.18
NCTAMSEP.NAVY.MIL 138.183.254.2

Record last updated on 18-May-94.

Database last updated on 16-Jan-98 04:10:59 EDT.

- - - - - -=::Oo:::=- - - - - -
*
* "The Earth is the cradle of
the Mind, *
* Jim Glass * But you cannnot stay in the
cradle forever." *
* Member of Technical Staff * - Konstantin E.
Tsiolkovsky *
* Systems Architecture
*************************************** **********
* Rocketdyne Division *
* * Rockwell International * The opinions expressed here
* * Mail Stop IB-59 * are my own and do not
reflect * * 6633 Canoga Avenue * those of my
employer! * * P.O. Box 7922 *
* * Canoga Park, CA 91309-7922 * (But
then, you knew that!) * * (818) 586-0375 *
*

Alexa, how are you physically capable of posting so much crazy
bull**** in such short periods of time? Is this remote viewing?

She has no life, of course. She's got dial-up and a box of
twinkies...

No, a *case* of Twinkies.

No. Russian tin foil.

Were you hot before you swelled up, Alexa?

were you rich before you got into the business of fascism?

You were, weren't you? You were a real piece of ass before you transformed
yourself into a mottled, bloated sack of **** with these tools at your
disposal: tequila, twinkies, and the hopeless depression which consumes you
when you realize that nobody wants you and that you will die alone and
afraid.

So, did you have nice tits?

You're a sore loser.

Were you rich before you got into the business of fascism, 'robert'?

Note: no reply

Four minutes for this one.

Old October 20th 05, 05:14 AM
Art Deco

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 03:14:02 +0100, PJR
wrote:

But on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
you're just a stupid racist kook.

PJR :-)

Very funny - now stand back from that mirror.
C.

From the anal sex lame to the IKYABWAI lame. Well done, Chuck.

Old October 20th 05, 05:16 AM
Art Deco

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

wrote:

"Pale.Pink." wrote in message
oups.com...

Charles D. Bohne wrote:
On 18 Oct 2005 17:55:57 -0700, "Holly" wrote:

My gawd! We are all Flonkenstein!

My dog! We are all Flonkenstein!

My frog! We are all Flonkenstein!

My ASS! You ARE all Flonkenstiehn?

I am only Flonekstein on Tuesdays when he is Bob.

Well, no problemo! On Tuesdays I am Holly!
C.

Then who is you?

yyyiiinnnggg
Pale Pink is a fishy color.

nightbat

How true but those delicious shrimp gotta have those fresh iced
shrimp. Captains note make sure there is plenty of iced shrimp on the
Darla Starships for all Officers and worthy crew.

carry on,
the nightbat

Double-A
And be sure to have plenty of high-proof beverage to wash them down
with!

Double-A

nightbat

Done, jumbo iced shrimp all you can eat on the Captain's supply
boarding list. And only the finest liquors too and all coffee boys will
be prohibited from partaking spirit drinking onboard on or off Starship
duty. Rank has its privileges and the clueless ones well sorry.

carry on,
the nightbat

Be sure to have lots of Tequila! for Alexa on your floating beer can,
saucerhead. And don't forget the spare livers looks like you'll lots
of them.

Old October 20th 05, 05:18 AM
Art Deco

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

wrote:

"Dr. Flonkenstein" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:18:39 -0700, Double-A wrote:

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:
On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 17:31:32 -0700, Double-A wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Double-A wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 13:29:36 -0700, Double-A wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

The Einstein Relativity theory based on
curvature of
space-time for cause of gravity is second and third etc.
cause non prime. He does profoundly conclude that " If the
forces of gravity can be replaced by the effect of the
acceleration of a moving system, then they cannot be 'real'
forces such as the pull of a winch. They must rather
represent some geometrical property of a space-time

continuum
in which the motion of material bodies is taking place. "

See:

http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomfr...ure&page=1&off
set=0
&resu

lt_url=redir%3Fsrc%3Dwebsearch%26requestId%3D6 e19317e6531c84a%26click
edIte
mRank

%3D15%26userQuery%3Dcurature%26clickedItemURN% 3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fan
tigra
vityp

ower.tripod.com%252Ftheory.html%26invocationTy pe%3D-%26fromPage%3DNSC
PTop%
26amp

%3BampTest%3D1&remove_url=http%3A%2F%2Fantigra vitypower.tripod.com%2F
theor
y.htm

In said honor of the presented Dr. Einstein 1905 paper on
Special Relativity the true base cause of gravity effect is
disclosed and can be ascertained and united field base
understood.

I nightbat most respectfully have explained that the cause

of
gravity is not geometric curvature but the default effect of
the base field in attempt at renormalization as nightbat
explained defined via unified base field memory. The unified
frame has not existed in our Universe space-time for
comparative analysis and previous mathematical investigation
deduction. Its uniting field premise escapes, is not
intuitive, and is by itself non present existing in order to
allow the multi curvature tensor reality of the field itself
to exist.

The ideal present non existing therefore equalized momentum
united field is nightbat mathematically disclosed as:

/\ = TS4

/\ is the symbol for total equalized base field = is
equivalent T is total
S is space
4 is times 4 dimensions which includes the time Einstein
deduced one

I have respectfully placed the base unified field equation

on
elite Earth Science Team Glow Shirts in honor of the 100

year
anniversary presentation of Dr. Einstein's Special

Relativity
1905 paper and my profound nightbat " Black Comet " theory.

Upon the hopeful net Darla Sean Race relayed attempted
successful efforts for 1st Official Contact Day, Starship
physical working model anti-gravity propulsion premise may
finally be ascertained and confirmed.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Now this is a proper acceptance speech for your Victor Von
Frankenstein Weird Science award, spammer.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

Too far over your head, Deco?

Double-A

Why would the rantings of a retarded lamer with no notions of
physics or science whatsoever be over someone's head?

Oooops, I forgot you're one of them.

Note: no response.

--

Doesn't Dr. F have some johns to polish?

Double-A

Educate yourself, laming saucerhead (if that is possible):

http://www.astro.ucla.edu/~wright/cosmology_faq.html

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler Official Overseer of Kooks and
Trolls in alt.astronomy

And I suppose you are implying that by comparison you are already
educated. Is that why you never make a serious science post here?

You were challenged many times in that respect but preferred to remain
silent.

Huh? I have made many on topic astronomy posts here.

Making
serious posts is the only way to improve the quality of a group, but
it takes courage because you will sometimes reveal the limitations of
your own knowledge.

It seems you left your projector on, coffee boi lamer.

I know you are knowledgeable, but do you have courage?

Double-A

Care to discuss curvature of space time, geodesics and field equations,
coffee boi lamer?

Sure. I claim no special knowledge on the subjects, but I am willing to
learn. The thing is, you have made no attempt to share your knowledge.
You just want to brag about it.

Untrue. Recently a very interesting link was posted concerning cosmology
but the coffee boy lamers kept silent.

yyyiiinnnggg
If you were posting as Art Deco at that time, that could easily be someone
else you were thinking.

nightbat

Yes, it must be very hard for the Bart Devo

*ding* tips sombrero again

to try to maintain
all those pseudo net clueless sockpuppet identities.

Got any evidence for this baseless assertion, saucerhead?

But just think how
he will hopefully be able to juggle all those served Starship Officer
coffee cups in one hand.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Yingfishslurp.

Old October 20th 05, 05:35 AM
Art Deco

nightbat wrote

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:02:14 GMT, "http://www.icehouse.net/john34"

http://web.archive.org/web/199804242...otherblue.org/

********************************************* ****
* Rocketdyne Division * *
* Rockwell International * The opinions expressed here *
* Mail Stop IB-59 * are my own and do not reflect *
* 6633 Canoga Avenue * those of my employer! *
* P.O. Box 7922 * *
* Canoga Park, CA 91309-7922 * (But then, you knew that!) *
* (818) 586-0375 * *

Alexa, how are you physically capable of posting so much crazy bull****
in
such short periods of time? Is this remote viewing?

She has no life, of course. She's got dial-up and a box of twinkies...

And cases of tequila, of course.

You don't see Putin coming over the US groveling while wearing $400 shoes,
like Conduhliesa Rice, do ya?

Of course not.

You're more than 100 years behind the Russians technologically and no one is
buying the bull**** that the USA has the capability of reverse engineering
the saucer at Groom Lake.

And the Rothschilds ruined your economy.

You're in ****sville, dumbass.

nightbat

Please, don't be so hard on the clueless for the elite Earth
Science Team Officers now have the Darla net reported D.R.I.L.L. Once we
get it up and running we can reportedly view the stars day or night. And
forget Earth politics for once hopefully aboard the 1st contact Darla
Starships you can leave the petty infighting to the clueless.

carry on,
the nightbat

Trying to slurp Alexa now, saucerhead? You really are desperate.

Old October 20th 05, 06:22 AM
Double-A

Art Deco wrote:
nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

wrote:

"Pale.Pink." wrote in message
oups.com...

Charles D. Bohne wrote:
[...]

We like party girls!

Double-A

Old October 20th 05, 06:29 AM

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 04:16:12 -0500, nightbat wrote:

Please, don't be so hard on the clueless for the elite Earth
Science Team Officers now have the Darla net reported D.R.I.L.L. Once we
get it up and running we can reportedly view the stars day or night. And
forget Earth politics for once hopefully aboard the 1st contact Darla
Starships you can leave the petty infighting to the clueless.

You won't get far, not with the current state of human DNA.

Human beings can't live in space. They were biologically engineered to live
of Earth.

Old October 20th 05, 06:31 AM
Art Deco

Default On Anti-Gravity Starship Propulsion Possibility of ReportedNet...

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:45:53 -0600, Art Deco wrote:

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 04:30:29 -0500, nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Gravity is used to pick up speed by sling shooting around a strong
gravity source. Ten million years from now space crafts will sling
shot around a black hole to gain acceleration,and then coast away at
99.999 of 'c' I predict it Bert The universe has no
anti-gravitons

nightbat

Careful predictions have a way of coming back to haunt you for
remember Dr. Einstein's perceived greatest blunder?.

Quoting Einstein won't help you from getting rid of the reputation for
being a brainless saucerhead kook, kook.

The Darla Sean Race
reported cosmic gravity emanating streams form of space travel has
already been disclosed.

What Hollywood scenario was that, o clueless one?

Scientists also know about planetary gravity trajectory assisted
propulsion Officer Bert

Since when is Officer Bert propulsion assisted? Booted?

and there is no evidence for theoretical gravitons let alone anti
gravitons.

Even if there was evidence you wouldn't understand is, saucerkook.

I have humbly but profoundly explained as Dr. Einstein theoretically
speculated gravity

Are you comparing yourself to Einstein, night****?

Of course, he's trying to award himself the Nobel Prize in Cluelessness.

Thy laughed at Galileo, they laughed at Einstein, and now they're laughing
at nightbat too!

And Woody Allen before him!

is not an antonymous real
force but a default effect of the base field attempts at
renormalization.

Your pseudoscientific babble is almost as worthy as Alexa's.

carry on,
the nightbat