What you see is GuthVenus, although denial works equally as well

Old August 31st 13, 10:11 PM posted to sci.space.policy
jacob navia[_5_]

Default What you see is GuthVenus, although denial works equally as well

looking at those images, I do not see anything unusual.

Obviously I am wrong, since I am a Jew, and my eyes are full of semitic
rubbish unlike guthball :-)

In any case guthball, remember:

The images are RADAR images, not photographs. The bright areas are not
illuminated areas but areas that reflect better the radar waves. This
can lead to serious misunderstandings when trying to interpret them as
a photograph!

Old September 1st 13, 03:33 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Orval Fairbairn

In article ,
jacob navia wrote:

looking at those images, I do not see anything unusual.

Obviously I am wrong, since I am a Jew, and my eyes are full of semitic
rubbish unlike guthball :-)

In any case guthball, remember:

The images are RADAR images, not photographs. The bright areas are not
illuminated areas but areas that reflect better the radar waves. This
can lead to serious misunderstandings when trying to interpret them as
a photograph!

Guthy Gander like to interpret things as he imagines them.
Old September 1st 13, 06:03 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Saturday, August 31, 2013 2:11:07 PM UTC-7, jacob navia wrote:
looking at those images, I do not see anything unusual.

Obviously I am wrong, since I am a Jew, and my eyes are full of semitic

rubbish unlike guthball :-)

In any case guthball, remember:

The images are RADAR images, not photographs. The bright areas are not

illuminated areas but areas that reflect better the radar waves. This

can lead to serious misunderstandings when trying to interpret them as

a photograph!

Can you demonstrate any other image interpretive expertise, of any other planet or moon? (use radar imaging of Earth if you like)

Do you grasp what I going for?
Old September 1st 13, 06:07 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Saturday, August 31, 2013 7:33:28 PM UTC-7, Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,

jacob navia wrote:

looking at those images, I do not see anything unusual.

Obviously I am wrong, since I am a Jew, and my eyes are full of semitic

rubbish unlike guthball :-)

In any case guthball, remember:

The images are RADAR images, not photographs. The bright areas are not

illuminated areas but areas that reflect better the radar waves. This

can lead to serious misunderstandings when trying to interpret them as

a photograph!

Guthy Gander like to interpret things as he imagines them.

Your FUD is noted, as always unproductive and as equally unable to demonstrate your supposed image interpreting expertise. Please feel free to prove me wrong.
Old September 1st 13, 06:14 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Saturday, August 31, 2013 2:11:07 PM UTC-7, jacob navia wrote:
looking at those images, I do not see anything unusual.

Obviously I am wrong, since I am a Jew, and my eyes are full of semitic

rubbish unlike guthball :-)

In any case guthball, remember:

The images are RADAR images, not photographs. The bright areas are not

illuminated areas but areas that reflect better the radar waves. This

can lead to serious misunderstandings when trying to interpret them as

a photograph!

Obviously this is the first time you've come to review GuthVenus.

How many days have you been contributing to Usenet/newsgroup topics?

Do you have problems with reading comprehension, or simply memory issues?