mass is light.

Old July 3rd 06, 01:52 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,alt.usenet.kooks
tomcat

Default mass is light.

American wrote:
Tomcat said:

Some say mass just appears in the form of Higgs Bosons.
This is a highly theoretical area.

For the physics to work for bosons, I'd rather choose
a closed string network, or torus, because the "closed
string tachyon" includes a 26 dimensional model for
bosonic string theory.

I suspect there my be more dimensions than just 10, 12, 16, or
whatever. I further suspect that the world is weird, even weirder than
we can imagine. And the prize for unraveling it's secrets is power,
almost unlimited . . . power.

Are you maintaining that matter comes from electrons.
There is a theory that electrons represent the ultimate
particle. This is closely allied to the theory that
photons are the ultimate particle, because electrons
and photons seem to follow each other around.

Actually, I was inadvertantly choosing electrons and
positrons as one of *two* types of massbound particles
(that also include protons and antiprotons). The reason
I prefer the electron, is that the rotational structure
for the inertial mass that includes gravitons acting on a
toroidal energy flux - a favorite representation in the
"torus of time" scenario. The torus is a genus 2 "mappable
surface" that uses "holomorphic functions" such as the
SU(1) Kahler metric (invariant). The ether therefore can
act as a crystal, assimilating the near-field lattice, in
which gravitons propogate along "edges" of the lattice at
over 400 times the speed of light.

That there exists a fluid luminescent aether is, of course, theoretical
at present. But it would explain a lot. That such an aether would
create wave functions is almost inevitable, thus helping to explain the
'wave theory' of light and giving insight into the dual wave and
particle phenomena.

The existence of 'gravitons' is, I believe, also theoretical. Once
isolated, however, such particles would give mankind full blown
anti-gravity and might prove to be easily generated much as light is
with a light bulb.

If, indeed, gravitons travel at "400 times the speed of light," that
would explain the difficulty in isolating them for study. They would
be in particles in 'warp bubbles'.

Back to the topic of "mass is light"; it convenes upon
an energy exchange that is electronic/positronic/photonic.
Additional transient photonic "standing waves" are gen-
erated when the phase conjugate pumping of "reflection
waves" increase photonic emission, as well as reabsorp-
tion, with a resulting increase in the mass of the elec-
tron auger "fringefield".

Be careful you don't 'shatter' the aether crystal. It would create
havoc beyond the Pentagon's wildest imagination.

I would like to patent a device that uses this concept.
There are probably a few other people interested in the
same thing. You mentioned a group of people at the Univ.
of Rochester in New York (post #161) who are exploring
"backward pulsed" lightwaves. These would be similar to
phase-conjugate pumped "reflection waves", except that
they are confined in the fiber optic. I don't know how
they would be useful from a propulsion standpoint, but
at least the "idea" is there.

Once we can become more certain of these highly 'theoretical' particles
and properties, then we can unleash their power, easily driving
starships well past light into distant regions and times. String
'dimensional control' will enable easily built devices that will do the
macro-impossible. Science will appear more and more like smoke and
mirrors. We will become interdimensional wizards.

tomcat

Old July 3rd 06, 02:42 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,alt.usenet.kooks
American

tomcat wrote:

Tomcat wrote:

Be careful you don't 'shatter' the aether crystal. It would create
havoc beyond the Pentagon's wildest imagination.

Actually, the ether "crystal" would be a highly " quadru-
polarized member of the Periodic table of the elements.
The reason we, as experimenters, are "in" the crystal
is because the decompressed g-field would span,
according to some initial calculations, about 71.1meters.

The boundary between ionizing and non-ionizing opto-
thermal radiation exists at 46.6 nanometers = 4.66 ang-
stroms = absolute limit of harmful radiation, with a
frequency of 6400 THz. Therefore, a usefully pulsed
probe beam radiation is practically situated near to
this limit. This means a practical source of propulsion
could be developed using quadrupolarized crystals.

Old July 3rd 06, 03:16 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,alt.usenet.kooks
tomcat

American wrote:
tomcat wrote:

Tomcat wrote:

Be careful you don't 'shatter' the aether crystal. It would create
havoc beyond the Pentagon's wildest imagination.

Actually, the ether "crystal" would be a highly " quadru-
polarized member of the Periodic table of the elements.
The reason we, as experimenters, are "in" the crystal
is because the decompressed g-field would span,
according to some initial calculations, about 71.1meters.

The boundary between ionizing and non-ionizing opto-
thermal radiation exists at 46.6 nanometers = 4.66 ang-
stroms = absolute limit of harmful radiation, with a
frequency of 6400 THz. Therefore, a usefully pulsed
probe beam radiation is practically situated near to
this limit. This means a practical source of propulsion
could be developed using quadrupolarized crystals.

Nikola Tesla like to experiment with vibrational frequencies. He
nearly created an earthquake using a small device that simply "thumped"
away in a very regular fashion tuned to the vibrational frequency of
dirt, stone, and concrete.

Just what your 'probe beam' might do, is open to question. But it
might do more than 'just' start an earthquake.

This discussion, however, has gone from the theorectical to a 'house of
cards' because we are dealing with possibilities even when talking
about aether and gravitons. To posit on top of these crystal energies
at 6400 Thz is puting the last card on top. It may all fall down!

But it is down this 'path' that science will go and all discoveries,
commendations, and money will flow therewith. But we are in agreement,
frequencies and their harmonics, their patterns and interference, will
accomplish more than just light a desktop as with light bulbs.

Lasers exist. They have different frequencies. Intermingle those
frequencies, carefully modulating them for given materials and enormous
power can be unleashed both for destruction and . . . creation. And,
with sufficient experimentation, a block of steel suddenly levitates,
well, so much the better.

tomcat

Old July 3rd 06, 04:26 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,alt.usenet.kooks
American

tomcat wrote:
American wrote:
tomcat wrote:

Tomcat wrote:

[...]

Don't forget, there is a "relaxation time" for the crystal
to return to its normal state. This time period is far
greater than even a few hundred Terahertz pulses in length.
The absorbed and emitted auger electron will depend upon
extended Femtosecond (10**-15 sec) pulsing (up to 1000
pulses in the THz range of the probe beam so that ionic
transfer occurs for the neutral atom for up to +6 ions
for the single crystal.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguisable from magic.

Old July 3rd 06, 05:08 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_1_]

tomcat wrote:

Once we can become more certain of these highly 'theoretical' particles
and properties, then we can unleash their power, easily driving
starships well past light into distant regions and times. String
'dimensional control' will enable easily built devices that will do the
macro-impossible. Science will appear more and more like smoke and
mirrors. We will become interdimensional wizards.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"And without accurate measuring techniques, how can they even
*call* quantum theory a "scientific" one? How can it possibly
be referred to as a "fundamental branch of physics"?"
-- Painsnuh the Lamer

"Well, orientals moved to the U.S. and did amazingly well on
their own, and the races are related (brown)."
-- "Honest" John pontificates on racial purity

"Significant new ideas have rarely come from the ranks of
the establishment."
-- Double-A on technology development
Old July 3rd 06, 05:09 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_1_]

tomcat wrote:

Nikola Tesla like to experiment with vibrational frequencies. He
nearly created an earthquake using a small device that simply "thumped"
away in a very regular fashion tuned to the vibrational frequency of
dirt, stone, and concrete.

Teh Way of Teh Pseudoscience Ko0k: Invoke Tesla at every opportunity.

Old July 3rd 06, 05:11 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_1_]

American wrote:

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguisable from magic.

Teh Way of Teh Pseudoscience Ko0k: Random quotes from science fiction
writers makes you look authoritative and stuff.

Old July 3rd 06, 05:42 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,alt.usenet.kooks
Alan Anderson

"American" wrote:

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguisable from magic.

Similarly, any sufficiently advanced technobabble is indistinguishable
from bull****.
Old July 3rd 06, 09:42 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,alt.usenet.kooks
American

Art Deco wrote:
American wrote:

[...]

So? Does that bother you? I guess it does, or you would
not be so shamelessly dribbling your references at me.

Old July 3rd 06, 02:57 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,alt.usenet.kooks
tomcat

Art Deco wrote:
tomcat wrote:

Nikola Tesla like to experiment with vibrational frequencies. He
nearly created an earthquake using a small device that simply "thumped"
away in a very regular fashion tuned to the vibrational frequency of
dirt, stone, and concrete.

Teh Way of Teh Pseudoscience Ko0k: Invoke Tesla at every opportunity.

EXCERPT:

Flipping on the switch, he settled into a straight-backed chair to
watch and make notes of everything that happened. Such machines always
fascinated him because, as the tempo built higher and higher, they
would establish resonance with the first one object in his workshop and
then another. For example, a piece of equipment or furniture would
suddenly begin to shimmy and dance. As he stepped up the frequency, it
would halt but another more in tune would take up the frantic jig and,
later on, yet another.
What Tesla was unaware of on this occasion was that vibrations
from the oscillator, traveling down the iron pillar with escalating
force, were being carried through the substructure of Manhattan in all
directions. (Normally eqrthquakes are more severe at a distance from
their epicenter.) Buildings began to shake, windows shattered, and
citizens poured onto the streets in the nearby Italian and Chinese
neighborhoods.
At Police Headquarters on Mulberry Street, where Tesla was already
regarded with suspicion, it soon became apparent that no other part of
the city was having an earthquake. Two officers were dispatched
posthaste to check on the mad inventor. The latter, unaware of the
shambles occurring all around his building, had just begun to sense an
ominous vibration in the floor and walls. Knowing that he must quickly
put a stop to it, he seized a sledgehammer and smashed the little
oscillator in a single blow.

EXCERPT from "Tesla -- Man Out Of Time" by Margaret Cheney.

tomcat