Depth of the Moon Dust Cover-up? WHY??

Old February 27th 06, 04:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default How to Gain self-confidence & grow a backbone!?

"Honest John" wrote in message
Honest John wrote in message

I've always had problem with my relationships.

Post faster!

Real HJ

Old February 27th 06, 04:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default (Dis-)Honest John's messianic complex and other mental illnesses

In article ,
"Honest John" wrote:

"Kali" wrote in message
posted Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:18:10 -0600, Honest John
says...

"Kali" wrote in message
.. .
In article , posted
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:09:43 GMT, Wally Anglesea?
says...

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 11:38:44 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

SNIP

You're the spammer, you post to me first!

You'll never catch me this month, I'm a thousand posts ahead of you
right
now!

ROFL. What a Maroon.

He seems to suffer from some interesting delusions. I think he
really believes that he and Art are playing a game to up the
post count somewhere (aa?). In his weak mind, Art is Fluffy, and
the people marveling at the freak in auk and afa-b are Art's
minions ("rats"). In keeping with his narcissism, he believes
that because he has Art's attention, that he has some kind of
special "Rival of Fluffy" status.

Kali

Dumb statements like the one you just made is the very reason that there

are
no women Presidents. They can't properly analyze any type of situation.

HJ ( Good job for Fart Deco though )

You are a misogynist, too. No surprise there, really.

Kali

All babies are born male, Drs. break the stems off the really stupid ones!

actually we all start out female
and then turn male if theres a steady stream of hormones
in the womb

arf meow arf - nsa fodder
al qaeda terrorism nuclear bomb iran taliban big brother
if you meet buddha on the usenet killfile him
Old February 27th 06, 04:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

Dumb statements like the one you just made is the very reason that
there
are
no women Presidents. They can't properly analyze any type of

situation.

HJ ( Good job for Fart Deco though )

You are a misogynist, too. No surprise there, really.

Kali

All babies are born male, Drs. break the stems off the really stupid

ones!

HJ ( My tip for rat services rendered )

Sorry to hear about your lost "stem". You're not alone.

Truth hurts, huh sweet cheeks!

eve was not formed of an ankle bone to be at adams feet
nor of the piece of the skull to lord above him
but from the rib on his side to stand beside him
helpmate
equal partners in life

anthropological studies suggest that equality was the norm
there were different gender based economic roles
but the roles of hunter and gatherer were equally important
as too were the roles of mother and father

it was only very recent times that one sex or the other
regarded itself as superior
contrary to the true nature of h sapiens

as too in the early church before it became a power center
and men in their greed and vanity
displaced the combination of men and women

all the problems ascribed to christianity
can be traced not to the teachings of jesus
but to greedy little men
who saw a way to pervert the church into a power center in this world

Old February 27th 06, 04:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default my best mate tried it on

"Honest John" wrote in message
Honest John wrote in message

I prefer the missionary position when I'm getting humped.

Post more, faster!

Real HJ

Old February 27th 06, 04:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

"mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
wrote in message
[...]

Do you really believe that crap, you candy-asses faggot!

HJ

Old February 27th 06, 05:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote in message
"Honest John" wrote:

"Kali" wrote in message
posted Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:18:10 -0600, Honest John
says...

.. .

wrote:

[...]

I knew that dickface, I was just having a little fun with Fart Deco's little
rat, a loyal rat too. If I was crazy like Fart Deco to scratch my way to
the top of the rat pile, I'd be proud to own such a loyal little rat as
Kali.

HJ

Old February 27th 06, 05:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

"Fred Tehbot" wrote in message
news:93D748E2.73E34559.B4F83431.9D6E15BE.6E4B8EA0. 2FD74C54.BA468F5A.179BCC0C.5C3435F9.D14486F8.D7F20 70D.8E6E54B3.B299595B.3604DDF8.7B07AAB1.2BF10607.2 E29431C.7D46C188.2185EF28.68C5EC51.7770477A.2C4327 ...
Honest John , billowed in
:

Do you really believe that crap, you candy-asses faggot!

Don't you realise that there are enough people to hate in the world
already without you working so hard to add yourself to the list?

HJ.

My monster.

Hey! Ok here's the problem.. Me and my boyfriend both enjoy sex and
have it quite regulary but ( yes there is a downside ) I want to do
more outragous, sexy things - like oh i dont know, dressing up,
talking dirty or anythin a bit freaky! I ahve tried to ask him to do
these sort of things and told him what would really send me wild but i
just got embarassed and shut up!!! Please any hints n tips about how i
can approach him but not seem to slaggy or weird about it? if it helps
were 2 huys and weve been together for 1 year 8 months!!!

Are you ever surprised by the speed with which people run away from you,
John?

Eat ****, faggot!

HJ

Old February 27th 06, 05:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default psychosis from epilepsy med?

"Honest John" wrote in message
Honest John wrote in message

HELP ... ITCHY ANUS!!!!!

Well scratch it and keep posting, boy! Faster! 200 posts by morning, that's
an order form your leader, Fart Deco!!!

HJ

Old February 27th 06, 05:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Fred Tehbot" wrote in message
news:AE86A86F.505B4CF0.B3ED2347.71A9A6F3.AE5E8014. 82AF4FC5.86489A22.6666D6EE.9D9BC8BD.F13496E8.C6F66 89B.4277647D.D3ED63E5.1D140E39.263769F1.A24EF989.2 CC14CCA.4B42EEB5.67D46F3B.D570F784.87D7DF37.2B4D14 ...
Honest John , gnarred in
:

Well scratch it and keep posting, boy! Faster! 200 posts by morning,
that's an order form your leader, Fart Deco!!!

So, John, how long have you been using usenet to find little boys?

HJ.

Exploring, exploring, ever exploring.

My boyfriend always talks dirty to me. I am just shy so feel i cant
talk back to him. Ive told him this but i would like to join in.. i
just dont know what to say.. what shall i do? Im 16 by the way. xxx

When you are at that point, there really is no way out other than
suicide, John.

You really are a pervert!! All the other ass holes were just funnin, but
you are the real thing!! Do the Police know where you are? Have you been
on America's Most Wanted? If there's a reward, I want it for leading to
your arrest!

HJ

Old February 27th 06, 05:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:18:10 -0600, "Honest John"
in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

Dumb statements like the one you just made is the very reason that there are
no women Presidents. They can't properly analyze any type of situation.

HJ ( Good job for Fart Deco though )

You're a sexist too?

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® #15-51506-253.

"I am the one they call Jesus."
- Warhol tries to compete with Ray.

Is the Moon Hollow? Sleuths? Imperishable Stars Misc 46 October 8th 04 04:08 PM
Apollo Buzz alDredge UK Astronomy 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Moon Hoax FAQ v4.1 November 2003 Nathan Jones Misc 20 November 11th 03 07:33 PM