SRB-Based EELV Launcher Article

Old September 23rd 04, 10:15 PM
Edward Wright

Scott Lowther wrote in message ...

and cryogenic reusable solution, and then they claim that
the filth, pollution, climate change, genocide and war, from

burning oil
and detonating chemicals, is perfectly acceptable.

And, amazingly, it is. Given that the alternative is filth, pollution,
climate change, genocide and war witha great big dollop of decay and
poverty thrown in, seems like a good trade to me.

Scott, if you're going to feed the troll, could you please take him
back to your room and do it there?

It's not really something anyone wants to see in public.
Old September 23rd 04, 10:33 PM
Thomas Lee Elifritz

September 23, 2004

Edward Wright wrote:

and cryogenic reusable solution, and then they claim that
the filth, pollution, climate change, genocide and war, from

burning oil

and detonating chemicals, is perfectly acceptable.

And, amazingly, it is. Given that the alternative is filth, pollution,
climate change, genocide and war witha great big dollop of decay and
poverty thrown in, seems like a good trade to me.

Scott, if you're going to feed the troll, could you please take him
back to your room and do it there?

What, no opposition to your dogmatic mantra : War Good, Peace Bad,
Weapons Good, Rockets Bad, Carbon Good, Hydrogen Bad. Oil Good, Sun Bad?

It's not really something anyone wants to see in public.

Are you the duly elected public spokesman? It doesn't matter if you feed
the trolls or not, if you say or do something that insults science and
the environment, I'll be there.

Thomas Lee Elifritz
http://elifritz.members.atlantic.net

Old September 23rd 04, 11:31 PM
Scott Lowther

Edward Wright wrote:

Scott Lowther wrote in message ...

and cryogenic reusable solution, and then they claim that
the filth, pollution, climate change, genocide and war, from

burning oil
and detonating chemicals, is perfectly acceptable.

And, amazingly, it is. Given that the alternative is filth, pollution,
climate change, genocide and war witha great big dollop of decay and
poverty thrown in, seems like a good trade to me.

Scott, if you're going to feed the troll, could you please take him
back to your room and do it there?

Nah, I'm done with him. I've ignored him for the last year or so; just wanted to see if he's still as loony as ever.
Answer: yes.