ITS ALL IN ENERGY

Old September 22nd 04, 06:40 PM
spacemaan

Default ITS ALL IN ENERGY

I always wondered if space is infinitive how was made...
I think that energy(like fotons)transforms into thing that we see as
rock
planet...Like sun will dissapear when will give all energy out but
this energy will be united and the new object will rise like
planet,sun.The empty space is place where is no energy only
planets,stars...are transformation of energy,but how so many
different minerals(LIKE Fe,Cr,Si...)on earth are transformed is
mysteri maybe, becaus the earth is closer to sun and gives more
energy than pluton which is lyuid
And what is your opinion?
:wink: I appologize my english is not so god

Old September 22nd 04, 07:20 PM
John Thingstad

On 22 Sep 2004 12:40:38 -0500, spacemaan
wrote:

I always wondered if space is infinitive how was made...
I think that energy(like fotons)transforms into thing that we see as
rock
planet...Like sun will dissapear when will give all energy out but
this energy will be united and the new object will rise like
planet,sun.The empty space is place where is no energy only
planets,stars...are transformation of energy,but how so many
different minerals(LIKE Fe,Cr,Si...)on earth are transformed is
mysteri maybe, becaus the earth is closer to sun and gives more
energy than pluton which is lyuid
And what is your opinion?
:wink: I appologize my english is not so god

The sun fuses matter and transfuses into matter as we know it.
Since we are a second or third generation star created from the same matter
that accounts for the large amount of higher order elements we see.
Some would say that life does not originate on this planet but is
created around a generation two star. But that is still up for debate