Why Oil Is Still Being Used As Fuel HYDROGEN FUEL TECHNOLOGY: Super-Efficient Electrolysis

Old April 29th 04, 05:22 PM
*

Default Why Oil Is Still Being Used As Fuel HYDROGEN FUEL TECHNOLOGY: Super-Efficient Electrolysis

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:47:39 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:05:02 -0700, The_Sage wrote:

Reply to article by: *
Date written: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:22:29 GMT

Wow.
Sounds like perpetual motion!

That what all the disinformation agents say.

So everybody who disagrees with you is a "disinformation agent"? Wow! Sounds
like another gullible blind faith believer falling back on the ol' conspiracy
theory.

The oil industry is able to obtain enough hydrogen to manufacture gasoline
for the entire world. And hydrogen is a much more efficient fuel than
gasoline. Why are we still burning gasoline in cars?

Before making yourself appear to be a ignorant halfwit yet again, I
recommend learning just a few basic facts about petrochemicals.

The only other thing we need to learn about petrochemicals, other than they
are no longer needed for fuel production and haven't been needed for fuel
production for decades, is that the petrochemical business is a monopoly of
a few who are backing the defense contractors who now are running the US
government.

Old April 29th 04, 06:07 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

[newsgroups where Alexa is on-topic restored]

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:47:39 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:05:02 -0700, The_Sage wrote:

Reply to article by: *
Date written: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:22:29 GMT

[...]

If your insane klaims above are true, why then do Japan and China
import petroleum? Let me guess, their governments are lackeys of the
evil defense contractors also. Did the reptilians feed this roadkill
into your skull?

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, Gubmint Disinformation
Agent, and "Dr. Green" Sockpuppet.
Old April 29th 04, 06:14 PM
*

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:07:16 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

[newsgroups where Alexa is on-topic restored]

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:47:39 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:05:02 -0700, The_Sage wrote:

Reply to article by: *
Date written: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:22:29 GMT

[...]

Because they're at the mercy of defense contractors which also control
science and technology, aka Lockheed.

Let me guess, their governments are lackeys of the
evil defense contractors also.

Essentially yes. Defense contractors are in control of technology and
science.

Did the reptilians feed this roadkill into your skull?

I don't vote republican.

-=-=-=-=-

Old April 29th 04, 06:27 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

[on-topic ngs restored]

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:07:16 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

[newsgroups where Alexa is on-topic restored]

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:47:39 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:05:02 -0700, The_Sage
wrote:

Reply to article by: *
Date written: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:22:29 GMT

[...]

As always, absence of evidence is just more evidence of the conspiracy.

Did the reptilians feed this roadkill into your skull?

I don't vote republican.

Since you can't read, I'll rephrase my question. Did the
extraterrestrial biological entities you worship forcefeed these insane
stories into your skull?

-=-=-=-=-

Old April 29th 04, 06:32 PM
*

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:27:27 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

snip

Let me guess, their governments are lackeys of the
evil defense contractors also.

Essentially yes. Defense contractors are in control of technology and
science.

As always, absence of evidence is just more evidence of the conspiracy.

Conspiracy? It's no secret that defense contractors are in control of
science and technology. Any rube with a web browser can determine that all
of the US government science and technology labs are run by Lockheed.

snip

Did the
extraterrestrial biological entities you worship forcefeed these insane
stories into your skull?

What a stupid an dark aged thing to say. I'm an atheist, I don't worship
anything, idiot. And I particularly don't worship the oil industry, defense
contractors or the almighty buck.

Old April 29th 04, 06:51 PM
*

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:32:38 GMT, * wrote:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:27:27 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

snip

Let me guess, their governments are lackeys of the
evil defense contractors also.

Essentially yes. Defense contractors are in control of technology and
science.

As always, absence of evidence is just more evidence of the conspiracy.

Conspiracy? It's no secret that defense contractors are in control of
science and technology. Any rube with a web browser can determine that all
of the US government science and technology labs are run by Lockheed.

And it's also no secret that Bechtel is a subsidary of Lockheed.

http://www.bechtel-nevada.com/partners.htm

http://www.reachingcriticalwill.org/.../bechtell.html

http://www.nv.doe.gov/about/bn.htm

http://www.corpwatch.org/issues/PID.jsp?articleid=6671

http://www.corpwatch.org/issues/PID.jsp?articleid=6975

Bechtel Corporation
San Francisco, CA
www.bechtel.com

"We are not in the construction and engineering business. We are in the
business of making money."

--Steve Bechtel Sr.

Old April 29th 04, 07:58 PM
*

Default Bechtel Nevada: Why Oil Is Still Being Used As Fuel

On 29 Apr 2004 18:48:47 GMT, Robert Buchanan
wrote:

Alexa is so thoroughly out of her mind that it's really hard to grasp just
what she's thinking.

It's no secret that Bechtel Nevada (aka Bechtel and Lockheed) are the reason
why oil is still being used as a fuel. It's also no secret that Bechtel
Nevada is in massive conflict of interest. And it's also no secret that
Bechtel Nevada is sequestering the extraterrestrial saucer at Groom Lake.

http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=14525

Bechtel Nevada

Three companies make up the Bechtel Nevada team: Bechtel Nevada
Corporation; Johnson Controls Nevada, Inc.; and Lockheed Martin Nevada
Technologies, Inc.
Bechtel Nevada manages operations at the Nevada Test Site and its related
facilities and laboratories. Besides its work for DOE's Nevada Operations
Office, Bechtel Nevada partners with the Lawrence Livermore National
Laboratory, Los Alamos National Laboratory, and Sandia National Laboratories
on many projects. Bechtel Nevada also works on projects for other federal
agencies such as the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), NASA,
intelligence agencies, and the U.S. Air Force, Army, and Navy.

Bechtel Nevada is organized into four Programs to perform work: Stockpile
Stewardship, Environmental Management, National Security Response, and
Defense and Civil Technologies. Bechtel Nevada’s Strategic Development group
assists DOE Nevada and the Bechtel Nevada Programs in coordinating new
business development. Organizations interested in using the Nevada Test Site
for projects should contact the appropriate Strategic Development
representatives.

More than half of Bechtel Nevada's employees work in the Las Vegas area or
at the nearby Nevada Test Site.(Editorial comment: Groom Lake) The company
has satellite offices in Livermore, California (Livermore Operations) and
Los Alamos, New Mexico (Los Alamos Operations) as well as the Special
Technologies Laboratory in Santa Barbara, California. Bechtel Nevada also
operates the Remote Sensing Laboratory at Nellis Air Force Base and the
Remote Sensing Laboratory at Andrews Air Force Base near Washington, D.C.

Bechtel Nevada's parent corporations

Bechtel is a San Francisco-based entity that began nearly a century ago as
a builder of railroads in the West. The firm has evolved into an
internationally recognized company with a scope of expertise that allows it
to routinely handle some of history's most complex and challenging projects.
Bechtel provides premier technical, management, and directly-related
services to develop, manage, engineer, build, and operate installations
worldwide. In the 1930s, Bechtel played a major role in the construction of
Hoover Dam in Nevada. More recently, the company helped complete the 39-mile
Channel Tunnel connecting England and France. When the oil wells in Kuwait
burned out of control, Bechtel mobilized nearly 10,000 workers from 35
nations to douse the fires before billions of dollars of petroleum went up
in flames and continued to pollute the skies.
Lockheed Martin was formed in March 1995 with the merger of two of the
world's premier technology companies, Lockheed Corporation and Martin
Marietta Corporation. The company recently merged with Loral Corporation, an
electronics and systems integration business. Lockheed Martin is the world's
largest defense, DOE, and NASA contractor. Headquartered in Bethesda,
Maryland, Lockheed Martin is the strategic leader in the aerospace industry
with core businesses in aeronautics, electronics, energy and environment,
information and technology services, materials, space systems, launch
vehicles, and missiles. In addition to DOE's Nevada Test Site, Lockheed
Martin manages work at the Sandia National Laboratories in New Mexico and
California; the Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge Y-12 Plant, and Oak
Ridge K-25 Site in Tennessee; the Idaho National Engineering Laboratory; and
the Pinellas Plant in Florida.
Johnson Controls is the leading global supplier of technology-driven
facility management solutions for government and commercial clients. The
scope of its integrated facility management capabilities includes
consulting, aerospace engineering, facility and equipment management, health
care, education, and technical fields. Founded in 1855, the Milwaukee-based
company is also a global market leader in control systems, automotive
seating, automotive batteries, and plastic packaging. The company recently
secured a major contract to manage the facilities at six United Kingdom
Atomic Energy Authority sites.

Old April 29th 04, 07:59 PM
*

On 29 Apr 2004 18:48:47 GMT, Robert Buchanan
wrote:

Let's find out what Carl R. Osterwald has to contribute...

[on-topic ngs restored]

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:07:16 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"

[newsgroups where Alexa is on-topic restored]

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:47:39 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:05:02 -0700, The_Sage
wrote:

Reply to article by: *
Date written: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:22:29 GMT

Old April 29th 04, 08:05 PM
*

Default Why Oil Is Still Being Used As Fuel

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:32:38 GMT, * wrote:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:27:27 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

snip

Let me guess, their governments are lackeys of the
evil defense contractors also.

Essentially yes. Defense contractors are in control of technology and
science.

As always, absence of evidence is just more evidence of the conspiracy.

Conspiracy? It's no secret that defense contractors are in control of
science and technology. Any rube with a web browser can determine that all
of the US government science and technology labs are run by Lockheed.

And it's also no secret that Bechtel is a subsidiary of Lockheed.