Onward to Extinction: ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION (EMR) WEAKENS IMMUNE SYSTEM

Old May 6th 04, 12:04 AM
DrPostman

Default Identifies of Unpaid Usenet Posters

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:13:33 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"
wrote:

In article , The CO
wrote:

audience, *especially* in any newsgroup beginning with sci. You might
try
posting in alt.fan.art-bell, I believe there are a lot of kindred
spirits in there.

AFA-B is not what you think it is.

Alexa already tried and was soundly spanked. As a result, she now
removes AFA-B from all replies.

Wow, how surprising. I quit wasting my time with her.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"Stars are visible in the night sky because of the
laser of light they emit."
- Nancy Lieder shares an aspect of
"advanced" Zeta science
Old May 6th 04, 01:31 AM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , DrPostman
wrote:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:13:33 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"
wrote:

In article , The CO
wrote:

audience, *especially* in any newsgroup beginning with sci. You might
try
posting in alt.fan.art-bell, I believe there are a lot of kindred
spirits in there.

AFA-B is not what you think it is.

Alexa already tried and was soundly spanked. As a result, she now
removes AFA-B from all replies.

Wow, how surprising. I quit wasting my time with her.

She's also this ---- close to winning both the VVFWS and the AFAB
Angstrom, in the same month. Quite an accomplishment.

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, Gubmint Disinformation
Agent, "Dr. Green" Sockpuppet, and Chief AFA-B Vote Rustler.
Old May 6th 04, 02:33 AM
The CO

"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote in message
In article , DrPostman
wrote:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:13:33 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"
wrote:

In article , The CO
wrote:

audience, *especially* in any newsgroup beginning with sci. You

might
try
posting in alt.fan.art-bell, I believe there are a lot of kindred
spirits in there.

AFA-B is not what you think it is.

Alexa already tried and was soundly spanked. As a result, she now
removes AFA-B from all replies.

Wow, how surprising. I quit wasting my time with her.

She's also this ---- close to winning both the VVFWS and the AFAB
Angstrom, in the same month. Quite an accomplishment.

An eminent K00K indeed. That's a remarkable achievement.

I just wonder what she smokes to help her with her fantasies.

The CO

Old May 6th 04, 03:43 AM
Laura

wrote:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:13:33 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"
wrote:

In article , The CO
wrote:

audience, *especially* in any newsgroup beginning with sci. You

might
try
posting in alt.fan.art-bell, I believe there are a lot of kindred
spirits in there.

AFA-B is not what you think it is.

Alexa already tried and was soundly spanked. As a result, she now
removes AFA-B from all replies.

Wow, how surprising. I quit wasting my time with her.

She's also this ---- close to winning both the VVFWS and the AFAB
Angstrom, in the same month. Quite an accomplishment.

An eminent K00K indeed. That's a remarkable achievement.

I just wonder what she smokes to help her with her fantasies.

She's probably doing massive amounts of that dihydrogen monoxide stuff.
Aren't you, Alexa? :-)
Killer stuff, that. Let her serve as a dire warning to all who contemplate
trying it.

Old May 6th 04, 05:52 PM
Truth Monopoly

wrote:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:13:33 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"
wrote:

In article , The CO
wrote:

[...]

LOL! I wonder if she has any in dehydrated form?

--

I have a monopoly on the truth

I'm Right...
You're Wrong...
Hell, isn't it?...

Old May 6th 04, 09:31 PM
Truth Monopoly

"Dr. Flonkenstein" wrote in
message news
Being tired of lurking, on Thu, 06 May 2004 16:52:31 +0000, Truth Monopoly
posted:

wrote:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:13:33 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"
wrote:

In article , The CO
wrote:

[...]

Did you know that at lower temperature dihodrongen monoxide can be reduced
to a powder form. The NSA has been developing a special engine that
produces that effect.

I bet the rehydration process is also quite interesting.

Old May 6th 04, 11:01 PM
revlove

"Truth Monopoly" wrote in message

wrote:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:13:33 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"

wrote:

In article , The CO
wrote:

[...]

Costco has a good deal on it in cans. $12.88 a case last time I checked.
They want twice that for the bottles.

~rev

Old May 7th 04, 02:08 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On 6 May 2004 20:57:35 GMT, "Dr. Flonkenstein"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in
message :

Being tired of lurking, on Thu, 06 May 2004 20:31:28 +0000, Truth Monopoly
posted:

DrPostman wrote:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:13:33 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"
wrote:

In article , The CO
wrote:

[...]

I read that it is a catalyctic process involving huge amounts of beer!

And HUGE POOLS OF MOLTEN K00K!
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"I are so sure of yourself don't you .. (ehe ehe ehe)" - Peitro Alitardia )
"No doubt about it, 9-11 was orchestrated by Lockheed." - *lexa 'connects the dots' )
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old May 7th 04, 05:33 AM
*

On 7 May 2004 04:32:34 GMT, "Dr. Flonkenstein"
wrote:

How many socks do you have, chivey?

Being tired of lurking, on Thu, 06 May 2004 17:08:50 -0800, Vanilla
Gorilla (Monkey Boy) posted:

DrPostman wrote:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:13:33 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"
wrote:

In article , The CO
wrote:

[...]

Those D*MNED "SCALAR" FIELDS again!!!!!!!

--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"I are so sure of yourself don't you .. (ehe ehe ehe)" - Peitro Alitardia
) "No doubt about it, 9-11
was orchestrated by Lockheed." - *lexa 'connects the dots'
) (This sig file contains not
less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.

"We are not in the construction and engineering business.
We are in the business of making money."

--Steve Bechtel Sr.
http://www.nv.doe.gov/about/bn.htm