The mutual tidal radius of Sol~Sirius = ?

Old July 21st 08, 12:41 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default The mutual tidal radius of Sol~Sirius = ?

On Jul 20, 12:47 pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 20, 11:48 am, BradGuth wrote:

Where has all the topic/author love and affection gone these days?

It's as though our Google/NOVA hosted Usenet/newsgroups are being
continually taunted by those pesky Zionist/Nazi types that have
nothing to lose.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

On Jun 25, 7:01 am, BradGuth wrote:

Notice how this topic brought all the DARPA brown-nosed clowns out to
play.

Notice how all of our public owned sumercomputers are being kept as
officially taboo/nondisclosure rated.

Notice how the ongoing intellectual ****ology of these public Usenet/
newsgroups is continually under the Old Testament thumping gauntlet of
those Zionist/Nazi thumbs.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

The mutual tidal radius of Sol~Sirius = ? ( 16 ly)

On May 16, 2:18 pm, BradGuth wrote:

Would you believe 12 light years.

If our Oort Cloud radius is worth as great as 2 ly, and the Sirius
Oort Cloud becomes worth 6 ly (each distorted by a conservative factor
of 1.5 towards one another = 12)

More than likely it's worth 2x combined Oort Cloud radius = 16 ly..

Sorry about that.
. - Brad Guth

Notice how all the Zionist/Nazi types simply can't tolerate an honest
topic about our close interstellar relationship with the Sirius star/
solar system.

Apparently a trinary group of any such local stars isn't allowed by
their Old Testament or Qur'an that's in charge of everything. Thus
whatever mutual tidal radius doesn't apply, no matters what the
circumstances.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

Fortunately, I'm not the one and only village idiot thinking about
long orbital treks of binary stars.

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/binary_stars.html
“APOD: 2005 August 30 - Albireo: A Bright and Beautiful Double
Explanation: Sometimes, even a small telescope can help unlock a
hidden beauty of the heavens. Such is the case of the bright double
star Albireo. Seen at even slight magnification, Albireo unfolds from
a bright single point into a beautiful double star of strikingly
different colors. At 380 light years distant, the two bright stars of
Albireo are comparatively far from each other and take about 75,000
years to complete a single orbit. The brighter yellow star is itself a
binary star system, but too close together to be resolved even with a
telescope. Albireo, pictured above, is the fifth brightest star system
toward the constellation of the Swan (Cygnus) and easily visible to
the unaided eye.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albireo
“It is not known whether the two components are orbiting around each
other in a physical binary system. If they are, their orbital period
is probably at least 100,000 years.”

I believe our orbit of the Sirius star/solar system is currently worth
105,000 ~ 110,000 years, perhaps nowadays it getting a wee bit longer
ever since the all-inclusive Sirius star/solar system lost track of 4+
solar masses..

If a 5 and 3.3 solar mass binary star system is good for 75,000 to
100,000 years per orbit, then perhaps ours at 110,000 years per orbit
or per close encounter with the Sirius star/solar system isn’t so
terribly unlikely.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old July 21st 08, 12:25 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Even though the faith-based mainstream status quo doesn’t care to
agree, it seems our multiple ice-age and subsequent thawing out cycles
happened for a perfectly good off-world reason. The most recent ice-
age thaw is however our last such ice-age this planet w/moon will ever
see. What future generations will have to look forward to is yet
another encounter of the stellar kind, that’ll seriously illuminate
and even slightly warm us up.

In addition to long orbital trek binaries, there’s perhaps also our
fair share of trinary and even more complex examples of those far
tidal reaching stellar groups within our vast Milky Way of 500
billion stars.

[...]

I believe our orbit or close encounter of the Sirius star/solar system
is currently worth 105,000 ~ 110,000 years, perhaps nowadays it
getting a wee bit longer ever since the all-inclusive Sirius star/
solar system lost track of 4+ solar masses.

If a 5 and 3.3 solar mass binary star system is good for 75,000 to
100,000 years per orbit, then perhaps ours at 110,000 years per orbit
or per close encounter with the Sirius star/solar system isn’t so
terribly unlikely. Of course this would mean those global ice-age and
subsequent thawing cycles have some logical association with our
cosmic trek that has us headed towards and then going away from the
likes of such an impressive star system as Sirius.

Currently (as of 8.6 years ago) the measured rate by which we’re
closing in on Sirius is 7.5 km/sec. As we get closer to one another,
that closing velocity or rate of encounter should increase up until
our elliptical trek has us once again headed away from Sirius.

Since everything within this universe is in one way or another gravity
associated, and/or in orbit around something (even if it’s just a
black antimatter hole of a galaxy core), the imposed question of the
day is; how close have we gotten to Sirius in the past, and how close
will we manage to get this next time around?

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old July 21st 08, 09:11 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,alt.astronomy
Timberwoof[_2_]

In article
,
BradGuth wrote:

Even though the faith-based mainstream status quo

That's enough kookery to stop reading right there and ignore the rest of
what you have to say.

--
Timberwoof me at timberwoof dot com http://www.timberwoof.com
"When you post sewage, don't blame others for
Old July 21st 08, 09:42 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,alt.astronomy
Jeff Findley

"Timberwoof" wrote in message
In article
,
BradGuth wrote:

Even though the faith-based mainstream status quo

That's enough kookery to stop reading right there and ignore the rest of
what you have to say.

It's safe to ignore everything that Brad Guth says. Just killfile him.

Jeff
--
A clever person solves a problem.
A wise person avoids it. -- Einstein

Old July 21st 08, 11:25 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,alt.astronomy
Timberwoof[_2_]

BradGuth wrote:

Even though the faith-based mainstream status quo

That's enough kookery to stop reading right there and ignore the rest of
what you have to say.

It's safe to ignore everything that Brad Guth says. Just killfile him.

Yeah. It's hard to distinguish between putting a bandaid on him so no
one will confuse his ramblings for reality and picking at him like a
scraped knee.

--
Timberwoof me at timberwoof dot com http://www.timberwoof.com
Official naysayer of the DARPA kind, who knows only of what¹s accepted by
Old July 22nd 08, 05:12 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 21, 1:11 pm, Timberwoof
wrote:
In article
,

BradGuth wrote:
Even though the faith-based mainstream status quo

That's enough kookery to stop reading right there and ignore the rest of
what you have to say.

So, apparently I'm more than right enough to bring out all the DARPA
brown-nosed clowns, like yourself.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old July 22nd 08, 05:56 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 21, 3:25 pm, Timberwoof

BradGuth wrote:

Even though the faith-based mainstream status quo

That's enough kookery to stop reading right there and ignore the rest of
what you have to say.

It's safe to ignore everything that Brad Guth says. Just killfile him.

Yeah. It's hard to distinguish between putting a bandaid on him so no
one will confuse his ramblings for reality and picking at him like a
scraped knee.

--

So, apparently I'm more than right enough to bring out all the DARPA
brown-nosed clowns, like yourself and lord/rabbi Saul Levy.

Are you saying there are no such long orbital period binary or any
other such complex groups of interstellar tidal radius factors to
behold?

Are you saying a nearby Sirius star/solar system of 7+ solar mass
isn't worthy of once having our Sol within it's tidal radius?

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

The mutual tidal radius of Sol~Sirius = ? BradGuth Policy 79 July 22nd 08 05:56 PM
Mutual Assets Mutual Assets Policy 0 February 19th 08 06:21 PM
Replacement for the wrong Schwarzschild Radius -- Qbit Radius :-) q-bit Astronomy Misc 9 September 5th 07 09:20 PM
Why is Sirius B hotter than Sirius A? me Astronomy Misc 7 April 18th 05 02:46 AM
Galaxy Anchor Black Holes (GABHs) pop up as Tidal Dwarf Galaxies inside Tidal Galaxy Tails. Leo Amateur Astronomy 0 October 16th 03 07:00 AM