Interesting NASA book "After LM: NASA Lunar Lander Concepts Beyond Apollo"

Old June 9th 20, 01:02 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Interesting NASA book "After LM: NASA Lunar Lander Concepts Beyond Apollo"

Interesting NASA book "After LM: NASA Lunar Lander Concepts Beyond
Apollo"

Free to read on PDF at NASA Technical Reports Server

After LM: NASA Lunar Lander Concepts Beyond Apollo
[PDF Size: 445.5 MB]
Author and Affiliation: Connolly, John F. [Editor] (NASA Johnson)

https://ntrs.nasa.gov/search.jsp?R=20190031985

Jeff
Old June 9th 20, 03:32 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

Thanks! Starred for future reference. I may comment after I've had a
chance to look it over.

Dave