T E O T W A W K I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old September 23rd 05, 01:24 PM
Jean-Paul Turcaud

Default T E O T W A W K I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alan,

I have read you complete assessment of that Biball story, and it is the
best one can provide using habitual arcane or esoteric common knowledge.
This is fine and I congratulate you on your research.
What you say is completely correct but you do NOT know the whole story...
that is the causes behind the causes !
However there is another & deeper level of initiation, which allows one to
have some other insight on what you have understood.
... and again are other deeper levels ...

Let's see if I can lift a corner of veil of Isis for you !

Let me explain a few things to you in this regard.

1) Your Quote
One of the Bible's most influential editors, Irenaeus of Lyon,
decided that there should only exist four Gospels like the four zones of
the
world, the four winds, the four divisions of man's estate, and the four
forms of
the first living creatures - the lion of Mark, the calf of Luke, the man
of
Matthew, and the eagle of John

Unquote

What is the reality on what those four figures are based ?
Lion for Mark
Calf for Luke
Man for Matthew
Eagle for John

Let 's put it first with the correct names
Lion for Mark
Taurus for Luke
Aquarius for Matthew
Eagle for John ((Scorpio)

Do you see now where it leads us ?
To the Zodiac indeed
... and why those four Constellations in particular ?

These 4 Zodiac Constellations where at the four corners of the Sky when the
Vernal point fell on the Taurus, i.e when we were in the Taurus Era. The
Taurus Era is then before the Aquarius in which we just entered, the Fish
before, the Ram and then the Taurus 4000 BC. At this time incidentally at
the summer Solstice, the Sun was in the Virgin, hence that cult of the
Virgin Mother of Nature symbolize either with an ear of wheat in her hands
or with a child in her arms. Incidentally the brightness star of that
constellation is called Spica ( from the Latin Spicum meaning ear of wheat)
So you can see the origin of the cult of Mary originating really during
Chaldean & Sumer historical times, as well as the reasons for the 4
Evangelists of the Christian Churches.

I will let you now find out why the Cult of Mary sets up as date of birth
the 8 September and date of death ( rising to Heaven) the 15th of August

2) You refer to the Biball as being a borrowing in ancient lore. This is
correct, but you fail to note that exact date and place when the Thora (
Pantateuq & later Bible with its additives ) compilation took place. I will
let you find the exact date but here is the clue to it. It took place on the
return of Babylon when the Jews were freed by AtaXerces Longhand. It was
organised around Rabbi Esdras who like the Constantine monks in 325 AD,
determined what should be part of the holy then book written by the alleged
Jew god. Incidentally, the women of Babylon who went back to Jerusalem with
their right Jew husbands and children then, were declared on arrival Impure
by Esdras and Co and sent back to Babylon on foot of course. They never made
the return trip and fell prey to slave dealers & murderers, they and their
children.
The origin of Monotheism is not in the Semites sects, but in the Ahura
Mazda god of the Perses / Persians, in the Osiris / Aton black sun of the
Egyptians or RA/ Amon white sun of same with as 3rd part of that holy
trinity the rays of the white sun called then the holy spirit. As well the
Celts were originally monotheist and the concept of the white void is close
to the Hindu Brahma, and was indeed before the drift towards idols the basis
of those religions.

3) You are referring to some Jesus kind of personage and you fail to
indicate his correct name :
I will provide that answer to you, at charge then for you to investigate the
manipulation with the Twin so as to make attempt at resurrection according
to the Orpheus myth, to which the 3 in a row Zealots leaders of the Davidic
Royal line were initiated in Egypt ( where they to fled to escape the
Romans' wrath )
The basis personage is Judah bar Judah, son of Judah of Gamala ( the other
hushed up name for Massada) and grand son of Zacharias of Gamala then.
All were insurrection leaders and all three were crucified hear up as
thieves and murderers by the Romans ! If seditious as if attempting to set
up Kingdoms, they would have been crucified head down.
His mother Mary, means really Myriam which is Princess in Hebrew, and Judah
was truly of Royal birth and a Prince then.
Another Prince was Paul, of his real name Prince Shaoul of the Asmodean
Royal line ( 3 Royal lines : Davidic, Asmodean & Herodian). The name become
later Saul, then Paulus & Paul.
Paul is the one who organised the Great Fire of Rome in 24th of Mai 64 with
his Christian brothers & traitors already ( as Christians have always been
through the ages to both their own and to Nature Laws )
Nero was then 3 days away at Attrium when Rome was set burning, and he did
all he could upon returning to help the Romans overcome the catastrophe.

4) The key to the Thora, the Al Koran and to the Bible is not what you
think, nor what you would suppose in your wildest speculations !
The key of it and I am proud to say that this is by far my major discovery,
is genetic manipulation through what is wrongly called circumcisions.
Only a deep knowledge of the Endocrinal system, and the knowledge further
of the direct & immediate implication on the genetic code of any tampering
on the endocrinal system by the atrophy of one gland on the 1st Puberty of
the Jews, or the 2nd of the Islamsist, or of all at once on the 3rd puberty
of the Christians.
Although practicing it since in some case 6000 years, the sectarians and
their rabbid leaders of the JIC sects ( Judeo-Islamic-Christian ) sects,
completely ignore what they are doing, and the consecutive specific imprints
( physical, mental, moral, intellectual) they transmit to their sectarians.
( With terrible consequences as we can see today in the complete fraudulous
teaching in Geology, Physics & Medicine)
.... and of course all those claims are substantiated with background
documents
All in the Bible; Al Koran and Thoro is about purity, have you noticed ? But
one word is missing : it's about racial purity indeed ! ...like say the
murder of the first born, to be assured of both the line and the reject of
the 1st conception which as considered as not perfect.... all presented as
human sacrifice to the god
The sacrifice in the Jerusalemn Temple, just to make sure the Kosher or
Purity ritual was followed, (pure animals etc sliding etc ) and that the
blood, the giblets & offal were correctly burned ! Indeed the blood contains
the hormones which in turn contains the signals for the endocrinal system,
hence coming from animals transmit to the children wrong information's,
making them Goys ( or seed of cattle indeed )

But I believe the time of revelation has come, and all which was hidden
will uncovered, and in this light, I shall do my duty by sharing those most
terrible secrets with men of goodwill. The time are further VERY GRAVE since
the men in charge of the world are mutilated both in Mind & Body, and
because of that completely lack the possibility of the Synthetic Approach
allowing to overcome selfish interests, and see the only the well being of
all will conduct to the well being of each of us. We are, Alan, as it is
now, going straight in the wall, the wall of Wall Street. ... and the
hidden cause of it is simply as usual a pretension of idiotic mankind at
emulating the creation in a foolish attempt at improving it.

With kind regards

--
Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist

~~ Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven ! ~~

"Alan" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
In article ,
(Jean-Paul Turcaud) wrote:

"Bob Harrington" a écrit dans le message de news:
Jean-Paul Turcaud wrote:

Nota
Further more, some of those easily implemented, fast & very cheap
cures for Cancer etc which I mentioned above, could be in no time
used by Mining Criminals I know, as well as by their Political
Backers, Relatives & Descent of such rabble, and by Australians at
large ! ... and this would be highly immoral indeed !!!

So... If you actually have all these miracle cures and answers at the
ready, but horde them to yourself because of your hatred for the
"Mining
Criminals, their Political Backers, Relatives & Descent of such rabble,
and by Australians at large" - Just ~how~ does this make you any better
than, or even only as bad as, them?

People who are unable of gratitude or recognition, as the case is well
documented indeed, should not be given more.
A simple application of Eternal Laws of Justice, as beautifully
expressed
in that Celtic Prayer from an anonymous 17th Century author :

*****

LET'S PRAY NOW !

Great Celtic God, The Unique, The Unnamed, The Blessed One and Creator of
all !
Teach us to love our friends as best as we can with honour,
and hate our enemies and pursue them with our revenge until they pay or
ask
for mercy !
Please curse them just as we do, and support our just anger !

Give us strength to uphold at all time the Blessed Celtic Sword of
Justice,
and never falter in the Respect of our Duty & Obedience to the Sacred
Cosmic Laws !!!!

LET IT BE

HAIL TO THE CELTS !!!!

Unquote
*******

See ?

Further still, they are quite free to discover in turn what I have
discovered in that field.
It's so easy & evident !
Just like the way to control Hurricanes !
Just like finding the Great Sandy Desert Mining deposits, with Rooney
show
to boot ( never found again) , and as well 2 other major mineral
discoveries
elsewhere. ( never found again too )
Since my Great Sandy Desert mining discoveries netted to me in return not
Cent nor a Thanks, but on the contrary all benefits, prestige & honour
went
to the hardened Criminals, and now the mass is said indeed !
... and it would be my pleasure now to hear of what they might go through
with their dear ones dying under their very eyes, while knowing that
someone's knowledge, they crucified the *******s over his whole life,
could
have saved them in no time.

... and certainly I am better than they are, since I am giving that
manure
an opportunity not to thief, lie, and murder again !. .

I see this as a wonderful & unexpected swing back of the pendulum

--
Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist
Founder of the True Geology

~~ Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven ! ~~

I feel i do have to point out that the Celts worshipped Goddesses.

http://www.nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/D...leContents.htm

The stories of the Bible evolved slowly over centuries before the
existence of
orthodox religions. Many belief cults spread stories and myths probably
handed
down by oral tradition from generation to generation before people wrote
them
down. Many of the stories originally came from Egyptian and Sumerian
cults. All
of these early religions practiced polytheism, including the early
Hebrews. Some
of the oldest records of the stories that later entered the Old Testament
came
from thousands of small cylinder seals depicting creation stories,
excavated
from the Mesopotamia period. These early artifacts and artworks (dated as
early
as 2500 B.C.E.) established the basis for the Garden of Eden stories a
least a
thousand years before it impacted Hebrew mythology.

Virtually all human societies, before the advent of the northern invaders,
practiced female goddess worship. Archeologists have confirmed that the
earliest
law, government, medicine, agriculture, architecture, metallurgy, wheeled
vehicles, ceramics, textiles and written language had initially developed
in
societies that worshiped the Goddess. Later the goddesses became more
war-like
with the influence of the invaders who slowly replaced the goddesses with
their
mountain male war gods. So why doesn't the Bible mention anything about
the
Goddess? In fact it does, but in disguise from converting the name of the
goddesses to masculine terms. Many times "Gods" in the Bible refers to
goddesses. Ashtoreth, or Asherah, named of masculine gender, for example,
actually refers to Astarte- the Great Goddess. The Old Testament doesn't
even
have a word for Goddess. The goddesses, sometimes, refers to the Hebrew
word
"Elohim" (masculine plural form) which later religionists mistranslated
into the
singular "God." The Bible authors converted the ancient goddess symbols
into
icons of evil. As such, the snake, serpents, tree of knowledge, horns (of
the
bull), became associated with Satan. The end result gave women the status
of
inferiority, a result which we still see to this day.

The Old Testament consists of a body of literature spread over a period
from
approximately 1450 B.C.E. to 200 B.C.E. There exists no original writings
of the
Old Testament. There does exist, however, hundreds of fragments from
copies that
became the old testament. These fragments consist of Cuneiform tablets,
papyrus
paper, leather etchings and the famous Dead Sea Scrolls. The scribes of
the old
testament wrote in classical Hebrew except for some portions written in
Aramaic.
The traditional Hebrew scribes wrote the texts with consonants but the
Rabbis
later added vowels for verbal pronouncing. Of course the Rabbis did their
best
in choosing the vowels that they thought gave the words their proper
meaning and
pronouncement. In the second century C.E., or even earlier, the Rabbis
compiled
a text from manuscripts as had survived the destruction of Jerusalem in 70
C.E.
and on this basis they established the traditional or massoretic text, so
called
from the Hebrew word massorah. This text incorporated the mistakes of
generations of copyists, and in spite of the care bestowed on it, many
errors of
later copyists also found their way into it. The earliest surviving
manuscripts
of this text date from the ninth to eleventh centuries C.E. It comes
mostly from
these texts which religionists have used for the present Old Testament
translations.

The New Testament has even fewer surviving texts. Scholars think that not
until
years after Jesus' alleged death that its authors wrote the Gospels. There
exists no evidence that the New Testament came from the purported original
apostles or anyone else that had seen the alleged Jesus. Although the
oldest
surviving Christian texts came from Paul, he had never seen the earthly
Jesus.
There occurs nothing in Paul's letters that either hints at the existence
of the
Gospels or even of a need for such memoirs of Jesus Christ. The oldest
copy of
the New Testament yet found consists of a tiny fragment from the Gospel of
John.
Scholars dated the little flake of papyrus from the period style of its
handwriting to around the first half of the 2nd century C.E. The language
of
most of the new testament consists of old Greek.

Interestingly, there existed many competing Christian cults in the early
years
after Jesus' alleged death. Some sects saw the universe in dualisms of
goodness
and sin, of light and darkness, God and the Devil. Other Christian sects
performed odd rituals, some of which involved the swallowing of semen,
thought
of as a sacred substance. Many other Christians also wrote mystical
stories and
by the second century there existed more than a dozen Gospels, along with
whole library of other texts. These include letters of Jesus to foreign
kings,
letters of Paul to Aristotle, and histories of the disciples. In one of
these
secret Gospels, it describes Jesus taking naked young men off to secret
initiation rites in the Garden of Gethsemene. There lived Christian
Gnostics
(knowers) who believed that the church itself derived from the Devil to
keep man
from God and from realizing his true nature. In those first centuries of
Christianity orthodoxy did not exist and when an organized orthodox church
finally came, it got defined, almost inadvertently, in argument against
many of
the Gnostic sects.

So the idea of the Bible as a single, sacred unalterable corpus of texts
began
in heresy and later extended and used by churchmen in their efforts to
define
orthodoxy. One of the Bible's most influential editors, Irenaeus of Lyon,
decided that there should only exist four Gospels like the four zones of
the
world, the four winds, the four divisions of man's estate, and the four
forms of
the first living creatures - the lion of Mark, the calf of Luke, the man
of
Matthew, and the eagle of John. In a single stroke, Irenaeus had
delineated the
sacred book of the Christian church and left out the other Gospels.
Irenaeus
also wrote what Christianity did not include, and in this way Christianity
became an orthodox faith. A work of Irenaeus, Against the Heresies, became
the
starting point for later inquisitions.

There has existed over a hundred different versions of the Bible, written
in
most of the languages of the time including Greek, Hebrew and Latin. Some
versions left out certain biblical stories and others contained added
stories.
The completed versions of the old and new testament probably got finished
at
around 200-300 C.E. although many disputed the authenticity of some books
which
later ended up as Apocrypha (uncanonical or of questionable authorship).
For
example, the book of Ecclesiasticus appears in the Catholic Bible but not
in
Protestant versions.

At around 405 C.E. Jerome (Eusebius Hieronymous) finished translating all
the
Old and New testament books into Latin (Vulgate Bible) which provided the
Roman
Catholic church added power. The Vulgate Bible went through several
revisions up
until the early 1900s!

The salvation doctrines of Christianity survived and flourished because
they
afforded the priesthood considerable power. The priests alone held the
keys to
salvation and could threaten the unbelievers with eternal punishment.
Hence, in
the evolution of Christianity in the last two thousand years with priests
preying on human fears, the religion has demonstrated extraordinary powers
of
survival. Even without the priests, the various versions of the Bible have
had
more influence on the history of the world, in the minds of men than any
other
literature.

Unfortunately, the beliefs in Scripture produced the most violent actions
against man in the history of humanity up to that time. The burning of
competing
Christian cults (called heretics) by early Christian churches acted as the
seeds
of violent atrocities against man. There later followed the destruction of
Rome
by the Christian Goths, and the secret pagan sacrifices consented by the
Pope,
the Vandals that had the Bible with them as they destroyed imperial North
Africa, the crusades in the eleventh century fighting in the lands around
the
eastern Mediterranean, Palestine and Syria, capturing Jerusalem and
setting
kingdoms from Anatolia to the Egyptian border. In 1204 the Fourth Crusade
plundered Constantinople the most holy city at that time, with Christians
fighting Christians. And the slaughters continued (and continues to this
day).
According to Romer, "More heretics and scholars were burned in the Middle
Ages
than were ever killed in Carolingian times. For at this time the
Inquisition
came into its own, and torture, largely unused as an instrument of
government
since Roman days, was reintroduced."

In the 1380s, John Wycliffe translated the first English Bible which
inspired an
English religious revolution which caused persecutions against him by the
Catholic Church.

In the early 1500's the German heretic, Martin Luther, almost single
handedly
caused the final split from the Roman Catholic church and created the
beginnings
of the Protestant revolution. This split still influences violence to this
day.
He translated the Bible into German which further spread Protestantism.
Luther
also helped spread anti-Semitism with his preaching and books such as his
"The
Jews and their lies," all supported through his interpretation of the
Bible. One
should not forget that Hitler (a Chrisitan and great admirer of Luther)
and his
holocaust could not have occurred without his influence and the support of
Bible
believing German Christians.

In the 1530s Wiliam Tyndale completed his version of the English Protesant
Bible
(probably with the aid of Luther) and the first to print the English
Bible. He
too felt the persection of the Church and he spent his last days in
imprisonment
and exile. His enemies finally caught him and burned him at the stake, but
because of his celebrity, they strangled him first (what nice guys!).

After Luther's German Bible, others followed suit by translating the Bible
into
their native languages including Dutch and French. Not until 1611 C.E. did
committee of translators and interpreters complete the most popular Bible
of all
time, the King James Version.

Today we still have dozens of Bible translation versions, with Bible
scholars
still arguing over the meaning and proper translations of words and
phrases. The
following shows just a few of the most popular versions:

King James Version (KJV)
The New King James Version (NKJV)
Modern King James Version [Green's Translation] (MKJV)
Literal Translation Version [Green] (LITV)
International Standard Version (ISV)
The New International Version (NIV)
English Standard Version (ESV)
New English Bible (NEB)
American Standard Version (ASV)
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Revised Standard Version (RSV)
New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)
Contemporary English Version (CEV)
Today's English Version (TEV)
The Living Bible (LB)
New Century Version (NC)
New Life Version (NLV)
New Living Translation (NLT)
Young's Literal Translation (YLT)
Revised Young's Literal Translation (RYLT)
John Darby's New Translation
Weymouth New Testament Translation
Rotherham's

(One might wonder what will happen to the "new" revisions a few hundred
years
from now. Nevertheless, the King James Version still remains the most used
Bible
in the world today and it will probably continue its popularity long into
the
future.)

No doubt that future versions of Bibles will surface in the futu
revisions of
previously revised Bibles and newer revisions of new versions. The history
of
the many versions of the Bible stories, from the ancient Mesopotamian
myths to
the varied interpretations, interpolations, and versions of the Bible
speaks
volumes about the reliability of their interpretations and the alleged
"truth"
they claim the Bible holds, because it shows that the Bible comes not from
supernatural agents but rather from human imagination. We have not one
shred of
evidence for the supernatural influence on human written works (and mostly
from
unknown authors), but we do have an abundance of evidence for human
recorded
beliefs and myths. This shows a marked difference between those of
scientific
works and those deriving from religious minds. For example, Euclid's
Elements
written around 300 BCE has changed little since its inception. Scientists
don't
argue and debate about its meaning because they know it doesn't represent
an
absolute or fixed work. It only provides a step in the understanding of
geometry. Most Christian apologists, on the other hand, view the Bible as
fixed
and absolute, if only they could only just get the interpretation correct.
But
regardless of how much the want the Bible to reflect their particular
beliefs,
they can never dislodge the violence and atrocities described and condoned
by
their God in the stories in the Old Testament. Nor can they dismiss the
even
more horrific result of the horrors of Hell as amplified by the words of
the
alleged Jesus in the New Testament where almost everyone on earth ends in
eternal fire. In short, Bible belief influences horror, not by the
majority but
by the few that actually believe in its macabre prophecy and have the
power to
force their beliefs onto the majority.

We have little reason to think that violence inspired by Bibles and other
religious texts will ever cease. One only has to look at the religious
wars
around the world to see belief's everlasting destructive potential. One
only has
to look at the Protestant-Catholic uprising in Ireland, the conflicts in
the
middle east with Jews fighting Moslems & Christians, the Gulf war, Sudan's
civil
war between Christians and Islamics, the Bosnia conflicts, and the war in
Iraq.
The desperate acts of fanatical individuals who have killed for their
beliefs of
Jesus, Mohammed, God or Satan would create a death list unmatched by any
other
method in history. The "Holy" Bible supports the notion of war and
destruction,
not only as a prophesy but as a moral necessity. If we wish to become a
peaceful
species, it may well serve us to understand the forces of belief that keep
us in
continual conflict and why the Bible has such a stronghold on the minds of
people around the world.

Alan, son of Nemesis.

Anyone who doubts that I am the son of Nemesis is obviously an infidel
lacking in faith whose soul is in peril of everlasting damnation.

"I don't believe that Mr. Bush is a Christian. Christians believe in the
prophets, peace be upon them. Bush believes in profits and how to get a
piece of
them."

Mr George Galloway.

http://www.veloceraptor.free-online....protector.html

http://www.stpatricksfour.org/

http://www.mrgallowaygoestowashington.com/

http://www.respectcoalition.org/

http://theoriginalfirebird.blogspot.com/

http://www.planetarybillofrights.org/

Nemesis, winged balancer of life,
dark-faced Goddess, daughter of Justice,
You who restrain with adamantine bridles
the frivolous insolences of mortals,
and spurning the destructive violence of mankind
drive out black envy!

Beneath Your unceasing, traceless orbit
is spun the grey fortune of man
and unnoticed You walk in his tracks,
you bend the neck that is proud.
Beneath Your arm You ever measure out life
and ever do You lower Your eye to Your bosom
as You control the scales in Your hand.

Be gracious, blessed dealer of justice,
Nemesis, winged balancer of life.
Nemesis the deathless Goddess we sing,
Victory with slender wings, all-powerful
infallible, and the assistant to Justice,
You who in displeasure at the pride of men
carry it down into Tartarus.