A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Astronomy and Astrophysics » Amateur Astronomy
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Best Telescope - The One You Use (Even if it's a Small One!)

Old June 5th 16, 07:14 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Best Telescope - The One You Use (Even if it's a Small One!)

On Sunday, June 5, 2016 at 7:00:54 PM UTC+1, Chris.B wrote:

Claiming my behaviour is criminal

It is a criminal offence to initiate an unprovoked attack online or elsewhere and that is where it stands now and always. I have no interest in knowing who you are or what you do but to intrude in a thread which divides the observed motions or the inner and outer planets by perspective for the first time in astronomical history is quite a spectacle.

If you claim to be a victim then act like one and make sure that when you speak for others in this forum let them give you support openly otherwise cease commenting on my posts.
Old June 6th 16, 06:51 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, 5 June 2016 20:14:04 UTC+2, oriel36 wrote:

It is a criminal offence to initiate an unprovoked attack online or elsewhere and that is where it stands now and always. I have no interest in knowing who you are or what you do but to intrude in a thread which divides the observed motions or the inner and outer planets by perspective for the first time in astronomical history is quite a spectacle.

If you claim to be a victim then act like one and make sure that when you speak for others in this forum let them give you support openly otherwise cease commenting on my posts.

Nobody is attacking anyone here. You demanded to know my ISP. Presumably to repeat your past sociopathic behaviour of bringing the private into the public domain. I make no attempt to be anonymous as you falsely claimed. My many interests are expressed and illustrated in my blogs. Contact is completely effortless. Though I do moderate comments to avoid the scourge of brainless, cheating spam. Live links are not even possible in comments but I do hate the empty flattery before they fly tip their links.

As of this moment I am merely holding a conversation with somebody who has deliberately trolled for thirteen years right across the Internet. Somebody who has interrupted far more threads than he may well have had hot dinners.. Somebody who felt no empathy for anyone as you mowed them down under our voracious hunger for more victims.

Now, quite suddenly, the mentally handicapped/sick person is able to walk, talk and chew gum all at the same time. The vanity, the colossal ego and all the pretence of sickness of soul and a feeble mind is finally over.

This makes you even more interesting than your troll personality. Which was already boring over a decade ago but did provide the odd bit of sport at your expense.

Did the two sticks and a watch finally do it for you? Was there a miraculous cure for your nauseatingly smug dismissal of science and all its great figures? Were your endless attacks on those who merely wished to enjoy their hobbies and interests at a sudden end? Were your vacuous illusions as to your gross, self-importance suddenly prone to evaporation?

It is said that a "flat-earther" need venture no further than the nearest sea shore to have their idiocy instantly cured. They may finally rise from their mental sick beds and walk amongst the living.

You did not even have the expense of the bus fare to the shore. Any handy post or tree was waiting for your eyes to be opened to hideous reality. No further defense was possible for your endless trolling. How was it for you? Did the earth move? Did your moon shine all the brighter? The online world is curious to know. How did it feel to realise that you had been pretending to be completely wrong for so very long?

What will you do now with all the empty hours? When even the soft underbelly of the Irish newspaper's comments section are no longer your local feeding ground? How does a convicted troll recover from the insatiable desire for causing irritation in the completely innocent? How can he continue to gloat at his latest conquest of some "educator." Those who can never resist correcting your carefully woven word puzzles? Because you know your craft from endless practice and you know they cannot resist your all too obvious barbs.

It must have been great fun to be master of so many Pavlov's dogs. You did not even have to feed them. They fed themselves and still returned to their lord and master for more beatings. But now the empty years lie ahead without the least promise of an exposed neck to your textual fangs. How will you cope if you cannot spin your verbose riddles and obfuscation in your local papers? When your sausage factory monologues on s.a.a. are seen for exactly what they are. Vanity aflame with delusion on a bonfire of white hot, malevolent ego. All you needed was more victims to fan the flames for their own torture implements.

Your global dictatorship of Abusenet has finally come to an end. Thirteen years without a single convert to mourn your passing. Will you now do the honourable thing and fall on your sword? Will you confess to your long and bloody orgy of pure malevolence simply for its own sake? "Just for the fun of it."

Will you throw yourself into the nettle patch of real life and actually do something constructive with your obvious gifts? Or will you continue to fiddle while your Rome burns?
Old June 6th 16, 09:25 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, June 5, 2016 at 6:53:24 AM UTC+1, Chris.B wrote:

Whether you are totally obsessed, totally insane or simply cruel for the sake of it: You have defined destructive trolling for the past 13 years. Your pretense at hyper OCD victim or a socially inept monk has been undone by your own clear expression of awareness of all that goes on around you. We, the 6000, are all witnesses to your deliberate, destructive behaviour.

We, the 6000 indeed and you may be right !, you can play both the victim or an attacker and that is anarchy therefore impossible to deal with and avoided at all times. Many people in wider society are caught up in hostility/accusations by those who easily play the victim and I feel sorry when this happens as opposed to those in this forum who stand their ground with differing opinions and sometimes things get heated which is fine as things do get done this way.

Lumping people in with you as a means to dilute what was a solo run in unprovoked personal negativity within the spectrum of criminality in the other thread is not clever and I assume whoever is left in this forum already spotted that whether you know it or not. As far as I am concerned this is finished business even if the startling intrusion in a thread which contained the outlines of perspective partitioning between inner and outer planets would be awful to look at -

And you are the deranged, self-confessed, hypocritical, pseudo-religious, lying pedant who published that very same, private email. Give my regards to the head psychiatrist, warder, bishop or whomever has responsibility for public safety where you are concerned. It can't be easy for them having to deal with such damaged goods decade after decade.

Again, nothing is done for your benefit in case you imagine it to be so.

Old June 6th 16, 10:22 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, 6 June 2016 10:25:17 UTC+2, oriel36 wrote:

We, the 6000 indeed and you may be right !, you can play both the victim or an attacker and that is anarchy therefore impossible to deal with and avoided at all times. Many people in wider society are caught up in hostility/accusations by those who easily play the victim and I feel sorry when this happens as opposed to those in this forum who stand their ground with differing opinions and sometimes things get heated which is fine as things do get done this way.

Lumping people in with you as a means to dilute what was a solo run in unprovoked personal negativity within the spectrum of criminality in the other thread is not clever and I assume whoever is left in this forum already spotted that whether you know it or not. As far as I am concerned this is finished business even if the startling intrusion in a thread which contained the outlines of perspective partitioning between inner and outer planets would be awful to look at -

Again, nothing is done for your benefit in case you imagine it to be so.

Whatever that means? You must surely have some sympathy for our concerns? The Greatest Living Troll/ 1461/ Oriel36/ Gerald Kelleher of thirteen years claims a soaring intellect. One which totally eclipses all the great minds of science history. Yet He cannot manage the most trivial task of understanding [i.e. bog standard] IQ test regarding two sticks and a watch. Absolutely infantile stuff but always the Napoleon [or Newton or Einstein] and never the humble batman?

They do say that self-praise is no recommendation. But even the genocidal, baby-faced, serial baby slaughtering thug, Kim Jong-un does not lay claim to trumping all our superheroes of scientific thought. Here, again, you play the split personality, bog trotting, retarded peasant in the same breath as dismissing Newton, Kepler and any other who takes your fancy on the day?

You can post elsewhere [in the Irish press, for example] with clarity of insight, articulacy and precision [when it really matters!] So we must be given to wondering as to your exact motives for posting your outrageous, rambling and utterly pointless diatribes here for year after year.

http://www.thejournal.ie/readme/sean...11012-Apr2016/

Scroll down to eight remarkably articulate comments by Gerald Kelleher.

https://www.facebook.com/app_scoped_...0001767612572/

You are obviously quite capable of writing lucidly without the "ghost train" meanderings of your usual [preferred] trolling style. Albeit with some serious deficiencies in punctuation, but then nobody is perfect. Least of all myself in this matter. Fortunately I pay attention to constructive criticism {even witticism] and constantly strive to improve my writing skills. While you only seem to get [much, much] worse.

In conclusion, you have only one defense left for your completely indefensible behaviour over the past 13 years: You can plead diminished responsibility on the grounds of insanity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insanity_defense

Even here we must demand that you showed a willingness to seek an expert diagnosis. To attend your therapy sessions, accept possible inpatient treatment and to take the pharmaceutical prescriptions deigned most suitable for your obviously crippling condition. The condition, I hasten to add, which you have deliberately cultivated in your trolling persona for well over a decade.

Do you plead insanity? A "Not Guilty" plea is no defense with 13 years of evidence and countless witnesses just waiting in line to be called.

In case you missed it the first time:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insanity_defense
Old June 6th 16, 01:19 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, June 6, 2016 at 10:22:15 AM UTC+1, Chris.B wrote:

Whatever that means? You must surely have some sympathy for our concerns? The Greatest Living Troll/ 1461/ Oriel36/ Gerald Kelleher of thirteen years claims a soaring intellect. One which totally eclipses all the great minds of science history. Yet He cannot manage the most trivial task of understanding [i.e. bog standard] IQ test regarding two sticks and a watch. Absolutely infantile stuff but always the Napoleon [or Newton or Einstein] and never the humble batman?

You provide a living example of the same irrational and disorganized hatred that drove the convictions of the pre-war German people so I suppose you do serve a purpose of sorts. It borrows on being both a victim and an aggressor and so it goes for those who live off the language of 'science denier' and so on.

Accurate watches were built on the principles of the 24 hour AM/PM system and the Lat/Long system and these systems were in turn were developed out of the calendar framework and the single astronomical sets up the proportion of rotations to an orbital circuit. Exclusively dictated by the observation that Sirius skips an appearance by one day after 4 cycles of 365 days it is easy enough to transfer the principles to rotation and annual circuits from their original expression as days and years.

It is pure anarchy to imagine that day/night cycles and rotations fall out of sync which is where your two sticks and a watch leads in trying to make sense of a rotating celestial sphere.

Old June 6th 16, 01:50 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, 6 June 2016 14:19:19 UTC+2, oriel36 wrote:

You provide a living example of the same irrational and disorganized hatred that drove the convictions of the pre-war German people so I suppose you do serve a purpose of sorts. It borrows on being both a victim and an aggressor and so it goes for those who live off the language of 'science denier' and so on.

Accurate watches were built on the principles of the 24 hour AM/PM system and the Lat/Long system and these systems were in turn were developed out of the calendar framework and the single astronomical sets up the proportion of rotations to an orbital circuit. Exclusively dictated by the observation that Sirius skips an appearance by one day after 4 cycles of 365 days it is easy enough to transfer the principles to rotation and annual circuits from their original expression as days and years.

It is pure anarchy to imagine that day/night cycles and rotations fall out of sync which is where your two sticks and a watch leads in trying to make sense of a rotating celestial sphere.

Still wittering on?
Here be trolls!

Obfuscation as circumlocution?
Or was it the other way around?
Whatever...

Rage rage against the dying of those two blighted sticks.
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

At least, not without a decent watch.