reign wearily emptys Gilbert's metal

Old August 15th 07, 06:24 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Jay[_5_]

Default reign wearily emptys Gilbert's metal

-art communications systems. We must ensure that our roads
* and highways and transit systems are able to keep pace with them.
*
* Today, I'm announcing the award of five contracts to standards development
* organizations to begin fast tracking the development of those standards.
* They a AASHTO, IEEE, ITE, ASTM, and SAE. [So the standards of hardware
* and information are interchangeable and global.]

Yep.

# Subject: --- Big Bro and the Intelligent Transportation System ---
# From: (Extremely Right)
# Date: 1997/06/03
#
# If you live in a big city you will find that there is an interesting
# proliferation of cameras pointed at the freeway. Do you know what they
# are, what they can do, and what is their potential for abuse?
#
# The System is called the Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) and you
# may find it everywhere on the net. The cameras are linked to a city
# control room, who are supposed to use them to improve traffic flow. The
# cameras are "uplinked" to the net, to satellites, and I su

Tom O. Wood vs Metal Richard Jarnagin Amateur Astronomy 0 February 13th 07 04:03 AM
Possible range of metal compositions [email protected] Astronomy Misc 17 September 18th 06 08:40 PM
Metal Fatigue Brian Gaff Space Shuttle 1 July 21st 06 03:35 PM
Hydrogen Metal jacob navia Astronomy Misc 1 April 29th 06 05:56 PM
Invar low expansion metal Ed Majden Amateur Astronomy 17 September 20th 05 08:18 PM