Astromart question

Old January 20th 04, 02:52 AM
Joe S.

Default Astromart question

Excuse my dumb question, but: How do I make purchases through Astromart?

I have found an item on Astromart that I want to purchase. I have an
Astromart user ID and password -- I logged in, went to the ad, clicked on
the "respond to this ad: icon, and sent the guy an e-mail. He accepts
Paypal, I told him I am a verified Paypal user and asked him how much I need
to send him.

That was 3 days ago and no response -- is this the way to buy through
Astromart, or, is the seller just a bit slow in responding?

--

----
Joe S.

Old January 20th 04, 03:48 AM
Starlord

Sounds like the seller is slow, astromart lets the two partys arange payment
between themselves. I've used checks,cash & money orders.

--
"In this universe the night was falling,the shadows were lengthening
But elsewhere the stars were still young and the light of morning

Arthur C. Clarke, The City & The Stars

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Freelance Writers Shop
http://www.freelancewrittersshop.netfirms.com
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Ad World
http://adworld.netfirms.com

"Joe S." wrote in message
Excuse my dumb question, but: How do I make purchases through Astromart?

I have found an item on Astromart that I want to purchase. I have an
Astromart user ID and password -- I logged in, went to the ad, clicked on
the "respond to this ad: icon, and sent the guy an e-mail. He accepts
Paypal, I told him I am a verified Paypal user and asked him how much I need
to send him.

That was 3 days ago and no response -- is this the way to buy through
Astromart, or, is the seller just a bit slow in responding?

--

----
Joe S.

---

Old January 20th 04, 03:48 AM
Chuck Taylor

Hi Joe,

That is a poor response. It sounds like me may have even gone with another
buyer. I'd send him another note asking what's up.

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?
Try the Lunar Observing Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lunar-observing/

************************************

Old January 20th 04, 06:23 AM
Michael A. Covington

"Joe S." wrote in message
Excuse my dumb question, but: How do I make purchases through Astromart?

I have found an item on Astromart that I want to purchase. I have an
Astromart user ID and password -- I logged in, went to the ad, clicked on
the "respond to this ad: icon, and sent the guy an e-mail. He accepts
Paypal, I told him I am a verified Paypal user and asked him how much I

need
to send him.

That was 3 days ago and no response -- is this the way to buy through
Astromart, or, is the seller just a bit slow in responding?

He should reply. Make sure he has your actual e-mail address. If he had
specified an exact amount you could go onto Paypal...