Idear on Mass of a Black Hole

Old October 15th 12, 11:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Idear on Mass of a Black Hole

It is not like an element. It is like nothing in the cosmos. I
predict it has these features. Its infinitly hard It allows only
photons to enter. It reduces its speed to zero once inside. Once
passing the event horizon its straight to the core. Its 100% photons
all the wa down. Black holes have a single type of matter,and photons
are its building blocks. Black holes for this reason can'[t reflect.
They can only absorb,but all is reduced to one energy and I'm telling
is that energy is light. Photons with little space means they are
matter particles and in reality only have their spin left,but it too
will come to a stop. That is when m critical mass density kicks in,and
the beginning of a "Big Bang" OK Its thinking out of the box that
gives me thoughts of inside a BH My "Critical Mass Theory' is based
on what you read here. Get the picture TreBert
Old October 16th 12, 01:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"G=EMC^2" wrote in message
It is not like an element. It is like nothing in the cosmos. I
predict it has these features. Its infinitly hard It allows only
photons to enter. It reduces its speed to zero once inside. Once
passing the event horizon its straight to the core. Its 100% photons
all the wa down. Black holes have a single type of matter,and photons
are its building blocks. Black holes for this reason can'[t reflect.
They can only absorb,but all is reduced to one energy and I'm telling
is that energy is light. Photons with little space means they are
matter particles and in reality only have their spin left,but it too
will come to a stop. That is when m critical mass density kicks in,and
the beginning of a "Big Bang" OK Its thinking out of the box that
gives me thoughts of inside a BH My "Critical Mass Theory' is based
on what you read here. Get the picture TreBert

.... groan ... you stupidity hurts, BirdBrain ...

Old October 16th 12, 03:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Oct 15, 3:54*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
It is not like an element. It is like nothing in the cosmos. *I
predict it has these features. *Its infinitly hard *It allows only
photons to enter. *It reduces its speed to zero once inside. *Once
passing the event horizon its straight to the core. *Its 100% photons
all the wa down. *Black holes have a single type of matter,and photons
are its building blocks. *Black holes for this reason can'[t reflect.
They can only absorb,but all is reduced to one energy and I'm telling
is that energy is light. *Photons with little space means they are
matter particles and in reality only have their spin left,but it too
will come to a stop. That is when m critical mass density kicks in,and
the beginning of a "Big Bang" * OK *Its thinking out of the box that
gives me thoughts of inside a BH * My "Critical Mass Theory' is based
on what you read here. *Get the picture *TreBert

Yes on photons, but why not allow a few trillion upon trillion upon
trillion (1e36) electrons per cm3, or 9.109e5 kg/cm3?
Old October 16th 12, 01:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Oct 15, 3:54*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
It is not like an element. It is like nothing in the cosmos. *I
predict it has these features. *Its infinitly hard *It allows only
photons to enter. *It reduces its speed to zero once inside. *Once
passing the event horizon its straight to the core. *Its 100% photons
all the wa down. *Black holes have a single type of matter,and photons
are its building blocks. *Black holes for this reason can'[t reflect.
They can only absorb,but all is reduced to one energy and I'm telling
is that energy is light. *Photons with little space means they are
matter particles and in reality only have their spin left,but it too
will come to a stop. That is when m critical mass density kicks in,and
the beginning of a "Big Bang" * OK *Its thinking out of the box that
gives me thoughts of inside a BH * My "Critical Mass Theory' is based
on what you read here. *Get the picture *TreBert

Yes on photons, but why not allow for a few trillion upon trillion
upon trillion (1e36) electrons per cm3, or 9.109e5 kg/cm3?

Wouldn't an electron cloud of 9.109e5 kg/cm3 make for a terrific BH
shell or event horizon?
Old October 20th 12, 09:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Oct 20, 1:06*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Monday, October 15, 2012 6:54:52 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
It is not like an element. It is like nothing in the cosmos. *I

predict it has these features. *Its infinitly hard *It allows only

photons to enter. *It reduces its speed to zero once inside. *Once

passing the event horizon its straight to the core. *Its 100% photons

all the wa down. *Black holes have a single type of matter,and photons

are its building blocks. *Black holes for this reason can'[t reflect.

They can only absorb,but all is reduced to one energy and I'm telling

is that energy is light. *Photons with little space means they are

matter particles and in reality only have their spin left,but it too

will come to a stop. That is when m critical mass density kicks in,and

the beginning of a "Big Bang" * OK *Its thinking out of the box that

gives me thoughts of inside a BH * My "Critical Mass Theory' is based

on what you read here. *Get the picture *TreBert

Event Horizon is a one way membrane Like a revolving door that only turns in I relate.that to surface tension that is a membrane that likes to turn photons out. Its reality I know how and why it works. *O ya * TreBert

A membrane shell of electrons at 1e36/cm3 should more than do the
trick.