Nibiru Flyby More Likely in 2012 ?

Old August 3rd 03, 04:25 AM
Rudolph_X

Default Nibiru Flyby More Likely in 2012 ?

Rudolph_X wrote:

Nibiru Flyby More Likely in 2012 ?

05-JAN-03: "Is there really a Nibiru and if so, where is it and when
will it get here? Even though these questions continue to dominate
the web, a single clarion note has yet to ring out with
soul-satisfying data as to when this event will happen, even though
some web sites like ZetaTalk tell us it will happen this year. Yet,
the physics of celestial mechanics seem to favor a possible flyby date
of 2012, which also happens to coincide with the end of the Mayan
calendar." -Marhshall Masters

http://www.yowusa.com/Archive/Januar...a/05jan03a.htm

Well, by now, we all know that Nancy's Planet_X didn't show up. The
linked article was written in January by Marshall Masters. He will be
on Coast To Coast this coming Sunday, and talking about the latest
dirt on PX, etc.

I posted this item here for all the folks who just can't get enough of
this stuff, all others please disregard this post.

Also, before you start accusing me of being a Zetadrone... you should
all remember that I was the one who, long ago, originally posted links
to articles suggesting that Nancy probably was a disinformation artist
working for COINTELPRO.

Here's the link to Coast To Coast...

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

Old August 3rd 03, 04:33 AM
Rudolph_X

Rudolph_X wrote:

[...]

Sorry, I erroneously attributed the above quote to Marshall Masters. It
was actually from an article by Jacco van der Worp and Janice Manning,
YOWUSA.COM.

Old August 3rd 03, 05:47 AM
Wally Anglesea™

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 03:20:18 GMT, Rudolph_X
wrote:

Nibiru Flyby More Likely in 2012 ?

05-JAN-03: "Is there really a Nibiru and if so, where is it and when
will it get here? Even though these questions continue to dominate the
web, a single clarion note has yet to ring out with soul-satisfying data
as to when this event will happen, even though some web sites like
ZetaTalk tell us it will happen this year. Yet, the physics of
celestial mechanics seem to favor a possible flyby date of 2012, which
also happens to coincide with the end of the Mayan calendar."
-Marhshall Masters

Marshall masters is a kook. Ask him about the time a comet blasted
into Phobos, and blew it out of orbit, with bits and pieces of it
heading to earth. Funny thing is, Phobos is still there.

You might want to also ask why he got all twitterpated about Comet Lee
in 1999, then strangely, the website has removed all mentions of Comet
Lee

http://www.yowusa.com/Archive/Januar...a/05jan03a.htm

Who promoted Glenn Deen for a while, when he thought a comet was going
to hit Baghdad at 1138 GMT sometime last year. Why 11.38GMT? Because
Glenn thinks the Virgin Mary was speaking to him through George Lucas'
THX 1138

Well, by now, we all know that Nancy's Planet_X didn't show up. The
linked article was written in January by Marshall Masters. He will be on
Coast To Coast this coming Sunday, and talking about the latest dirt on
PX, etc.

I posted this item here for all the folks who just can't get enough of
this stuff, all others please disregard this post.

Also, before you start accusing me of being a Zetadrone... you should
all remember that I was the one who, long ago, originally posted links
to articles suggesting that Nancy probably was a disinformation artist
working for COINTELPRO.

Which just goes to show. You are as much of an idiot as she is.

Putting off the passing of a mythical planet buys you 8 years. But
since the planet is a mythical object made up by chicken littles of
the world, you are on notice that you have about 4 years or so to make
up your excuses. I have a nice little database that will remind me to
call you. Will you still be around? You have been put on notice.
Make up your excuses.

For the Truth about Planet X,
Phil Plait's excellent summary:
http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/planetx/index.html
Old August 3rd 03, 05:49 AM
Wally Anglesea™

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 03:33:48 GMT, Rudolph_X
wrote:

Rudolph_X wrote:

[...]

don't matter. YOWUSA hasn't been right about much of anything in the
past.
Old August 3rd 03, 09:37 AM
Rudolph_X

wrote:

[...]

I plainly stated, "I posted this item here for all the folks who just
can't get enough of this stuff, all others please disregard this post."
Since you did not disregard the post, Wally, apparently, you are one of
the folks who just can't get enough of it.

Did you follow the link I gave, or didn't you even bother to read the
article?

Just because someone might have been right once, it doesn't mean that
they will always be right. Similarly, just because someone might have
been wrong once, it doesn't mean that they will always be wrong. Most
folks are human, Wally. Sometimes they are right, and sometimes they are
wrong. But, you seem to be saying that folks should be right all the
time, otherwise they're wrong all the time, and that's simply not reality.

Your logic if faulty, Wally. You are saying that Masters is wrong simply
because he was wrong about something else a long time ago. You didn't
even bother to give his argument a fair hearing. You completely
disregard the information in his new book and the arguments he makes on
a completely different issue, and you say he is wrong because he is a
"kook"? That's an extremely shallow judgement on your part.

I think you are the kook, Wally.

Then you call me an "idiot" because of some links I posted to some
articles giving information about COINTELPRO. You never even read those
articles and don't even know what was said in them, so how can you
possibly pass judgement on them? That's another extremely shallow
judgement on your part, based completely on your ignorance of the
subject matter.

I think you are the complete idiot, Wally.

It is obvious, Wally, that you don't know what you are talking about.
You are a complete ignoramus, a know-it-all that knows nothing!

Anyway, thanks for your comments. I'm always glad to hear from you. -RX

Old August 3rd 03, 10:50 AM

Rudolph_X wrote:

I think you are the complete idiot, Wally.

It is obvious, Wally, that you don't know what you are talking about.
You are a complete ignoramus, a know-it-all that knows nothing!

Funny, but many of us seem to have the same opinion of you. You keep
coming back with more nonsensical claims about some imaginary planet
which don't stand up to any kind of scientific scrutiny.

This is, in case you hadn't noticed, a science newsgroup (hence the
sci. prefix) and if you aren't able to offer any kind of verifiable
evidence for these stupid statements then they're never going to be
looked at as anything other than the latest kook-rant.

And by providing evidence I don't mean pasting links to web sites like
Marshall Masters, since they don't contain any acceptable evidence
either. Unfortunately, since you obviously don't understand even
basic science, you'll have difficulty telling what is and what isn't
properly researched material.

There may be a few kooks reading the group, but most people are here
because they're interested in science and astronomy. I suggest you
take your "message" somewhere it's more likely to be appreciated.

Anyway, thanks for your comments. I'm always glad to hear from you. -RX

Unfortunately the feeling isn't mutual....

DP

--
Nattering Nabob #1 of the MOHSG

(alpha version of .sig)
Old August 3rd 03, 06:13 PM
N'vok

If you are gonna post on this kind of thing, please do the following
:-
a) Add an OT marker for the post. It is off topic, as this isn't a
fiction writer's NG.
b) If you must post on this topic, provide some kind of tangible
evidence. Since you can't do so, you can't post here. (Note: evidence
is defined as some proof of PX's existance, not pages on zetatalk or
other websites which have "it's coming because I say so" as proof.)
c) If still you must post here, consider yourself flamed into
oblivion.

In other words, get the f*** out of here.
Old August 3rd 03, 08:16 PM
Rudolph_X

wrote:

Rudolph_X wrote:

I think you are the complete idiot, Wally.

It is obvious, Wally, that you don't know what you are talking about.
You are a complete ignoramus, a know-it-all that knows nothing!

Funny, but many of us seem to have the same opinion of you. You keep
coming back with more nonsensical claims about some imaginary planet
which don't stand up to any kind of scientific scrutiny.

I didn't make any claims. I simply provide informative links to topics
of general interest.

This is, in case you hadn't noticed, a science newsgroup (hence the
sci. prefix) and if you aren't able to offer any kind of verifiable
evidence for these stupid statements then they're never going to be
looked at as anything other than the latest kook-rant.

If you bother to follow the links, you can gather whatever evidence you
might or might not find there. I don't need to provide any 'verifiable
evidence', since I'm not trying to prove or disprove anything at all.
Why should I bother? The links I provided here were strictly for
entertainment purposes only. As you know, whenever I do make a
statement, I always back it up with with solid reputable scientific
evidence.

And by providing evidence I don't mean pasting links to web sites like
Marshall Masters, since they don't contain any acceptable evidence
either. Unfortunately, since you obviously don't understand even
basic science, you'll have difficulty telling what is and what isn't
properly researched material.

Yeah, blah, blah, blah... You 'debunkers' attack everyone who makes
posts on this newsgroup, ridicule them, even go to the disgusting point
of insulting their mothers...

A lot of folks here are afraid to make an open and honest statement out
of fear of being insulted by the degenerate uncouth 'debunkers' which
infest this news group. So, most folks clam up and say nothing, which is
counter-productive. Your personal attacks on innocent posters are as
vile and despicable as the content of your character. All you know how
to do is to try and chase folks away from this newsgroup, instead of
encouraging participation. And, that is a bad thing... Why are you such
a bad person?

There may be a few kooks reading the group, but most people are here
because they're interested in science and astronomy. I suggest you
take your "message" somewhere it's more likely to be appreciated.

99% of the posts in this newsgroup are, according to your definition,
off-topic. Who are you to judge what is or what is not appropriate? You
are not wise enough to know what is or is not topical. You, also, are
blatantly biased, so your opinions are worthless to folks who want to
make up their own minds. Let the people freely judge for themselves. Why
stifle the free exchange of ideas, as you continually try to do?

Anyway, thanks for your comments. I'm always glad to hear from you. -RX

Unfortunately the feeling isn't mutual....

DP

It is always interesting to hear contrarian views dissimilar to my own.
Thanks for your comments! -RX

Old August 3rd 03, 08:33 PM
Rudolph_X

N'vok wrote:

Rudolph, the thing you're missing here is... NIBIRU ISN'T GOING TO FLY
BY!
It's got the exact same chance throughout the entire history of the
solar system. It's impossible now, it's impossible in 2012, and it's
impossible in 20012. It isn't going to happen!

N'vok, you degenerate 'Mother Insultor', I'm surprised that you found
some time off from insulting other people's mothers, to make, what for
you is an off-topic post. Are you still getting your cheap thrills by
insulting innocent mothers the way you've done so many times in the
past? Go crawl back under the rock from where you came, you filthy
perverted degenerate.

Old August 3rd 03, 08:48 PM
Rudolph_X

Here is a filthy bogus cut-and-paste job by DrPostman. He is a blatant
bold faced liar.

I did not make that statement, as the lying DrPostman suggests. Just
click the link he gives... it is bogus!

Anyone can cut and paste trash like that. DrPostman is a despicable
liar. I never made any such statement. The quote is followed by the
name: -Kingman, so it is obvious that DrPostman is lying by saying that
it was my statement. It was not! -RX

wrote:

Also, before you start accusing me of being a Zetadrone... you should
all remember that I was the one who, long ago, originally posted links
to articles suggesting that Nancy probably was a disinformation artist
working for COINTELPRO.

No Rudy, you posted this crap (you lying asshole):

No way! Just click on the bogus link... just look at the signature at
the bottom, you dope.