Chapt51: reopening this edition to include rotation-period as agereckoning in Dirac new radioactivities #462 Atom Totality Theory book 4th ed

Old June 16th 11, 09:13 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt51: reopening this edition to include rotation-period as agereckoning in Dirac new radioactivities #462 Atom Totality Theory book 4th ed

I was re-reading a quote from Rhodes's book:
THE MAKING OF THE ATOMIC BOMB, Rhodes, 1986, pp 29, 416
and reading about the Atomic Theory history when an idea crossed my
mind about linking rotation-periods of astro bodies with Dirac new-
radioactivities. If our solar system and our galaxy and our cosmos was
built via Dirac New Radioactivities then the rotation periods of astro
bodies would reflect their ages.

The idea is akin to the sight of a skater who draws their arms in
closer to their bodies and increasing in rotation about an axis.

If our Solar System were built from a Nebular Dust Cloud theory we
should not have a pattern of rotation periods. If our Solar System was
built from Atom Totality with Dirac new-radioactivities then a pattern
must exist. And I believe if this pattern exists for the Sun with
inner planets distinct from outer gas giants would be proof of Dirac
new radioactivities.

So I went looking around for rotation periods and tilt, today.

--- from this website ---
http://cseligman.com/text/sky/rotationvsday.htm
Rotation period
Mercury 58.6 days
Venus -243.0 days
Earth 23 hours 56 minutes
Moon 27.3 days
Mars 24 hours 37 minutes
Jupiter 9 hours 55 minutes
Saturn 10 hours 32 minutes
Uranus -17 hours 14 minutes
Neptune 16 hours 6 minutes
Pluto -6 days 9 hours

Angle of tilt on axis:

Mercury 0 degrees
Venus -3 degrees
Jupiter 3 degrees

Uranus -82 degrees
Pluto -72 degrees

Earth 23.5 degrees
Mars 25 degrees
Saturn 27degrees
Neptune 30 degrees

--- From a different website, I needed to know the rotation period of
the Sun ---

from a source:
Sun rotation period is approx 25 days

Next, I needed the data on the satellites of the gas giants of their
rotation-period and tilt:
From Wikipedia data:
Rotation period
Ganymede synchronous with orbit 7.1 days, with tilt 0 degrees
Callisto synchronous with orbit 16.7 days, 0 degrees
Io synchronous 1.7 days, 0 degrees
Europa synchronous with orbit 3.5 days, 0 degrees

Titan synchronous 15.9 days, 0 degrees tilt

Moon synchronous 27.3 days

Finally, I was suspicious that comets would also have rotation periods
so
went looking and found this site:
http://www.ifa.hawaii.edu/~meech/rot.html
Apparently the nucleus of comets has a rotation period
and this website gives rotation periods of about 7.6 hours to
15.0 hours on a list of comets studied.

Can I draw any conclusions so far?

Probably too premature, but I do notice the rotation period of our Sun
closely
matches that of the Moon. I also notice that the tilt on axis of Earth
is closely matched by that of Mars, Saturn, Neptune. I remember a
theory that the Moon collided with Earth very early in the history of
Earth some 4 billion years ago and due to that collision, the theory
went on to proffer that the tilt of Earth was caused. So I seriously
doubt that Earth Moon collision when Mars is so much identical in tilt
to Earth.

I do notice a pattern starting to emerge in that the inner planets
rotation period is in days whereas the gas giants are in hours. This
would be like saying that the inner planets have stopping grow fast
with Dirac new radioactivities and are old astro bodies whereas the
gas giants are young astro bodies and are growing fast with new cosmic
rays and cosmic gamma ray bursts.

But I need to find out more data and to analyze much more on this.

What is hopeful is that rotation period can eventually be the best
guide in astronomy as to a "age of a astro body." So that if we have a
fastly rotating galaxy, then it is a young galaxy and if we have a
galaxy with not much rotation at all, then it is very old.

Even applied to clusters of galaxies.

One of the gravest weakness of modern astronomy is the lack of
measuring for age and perhaps this rotation period linked to age is
going to open up alot of new data.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/
Old June 16th 11, 12:48 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
jacob navia[_5_]

Le 16/06/11 10:13, Archimedes Plutonium a écrit :
I was re-reading a quote from Rhodes's book:
THE MAKING OF THE ATOMIC BOMB, Rhodes, 1986, pp 29, 416
and reading about the Atomic Theory history when an idea crossed my
mind about linking rotation-periods of astro bodies with Dirac new-
radioactivities. If our solar system and our galaxy and our cosmos was
built via Dirac New Radioactivities then the rotation periods of astro
bodies would reflect their ages.

OK... But reality being what it is,

[snip]

So I went looking around for rotation periods and tilt, today.

Rotation period
Mercury 58.6 days
Venus -243.0 days
Earth 23 hours 56 minutes
Moon 27.3 days
Mars 24 hours 37 minutes
Jupiter 9 hours 55 minutes
Saturn 10 hours 32 minutes
Uranus -17 hours 14 minutes
Neptune 16 hours 6 minutes
Pluto -6 days 9 hours
Sun 25 days

Angle of tilt on axis:

Mercury 0 degrees
Venus -3 degrees
Jupiter 3 degrees

Uranus -82 degrees
Pluto -72 degrees

Earth 23.5 degrees
Mars 25 degrees
Saturn 27degrees
Neptune 30 degrees

Can I draw any conclusions so far?

Probably too premature, but I do notice the rotation period of our Sun
closely
matches that of the Moon.

Between 25 days (sun) and 27.3 days there is approx 10% difference...
Of course, you can understand "closely" as you may wish. And you
may wonder why you compare a satellite (the moon) with a star
(the sun) that have nothing a priori in common besides being
celestial bodies observable from earth... Why you do not include
Neptune's satellites? Mystery.

But even then, there is absolutely NO PATTERN here, so this theory
should have been thrown to the dogs ages ago...

But no, he goes on talking nonsense and making word salads:

I do notice a pattern starting to emerge in that the inner planets
rotation period is in days whereas the gas giants are in hours. This
would be like saying that the inner planets have stopping grow fast
with Dirac new radioactivities and are old astro bodies whereas the
gas giants are young astro bodies and are growing fast with new cosmic
rays and cosmic gamma ray bursts.

The "giant astro bodies" are "growing with new cosmic rays" . GREAT.
Cosmic rays are always one atom at most... So, a planet such as Jupiter
"grows" one atom at a time. GREAT!

It is incredible the nonsense that some people can spew in a few lines.