800 000 YEARS OLD ABO'S SLAUGHERHOUSE DISCOVERED IN AUSTRALIA

Old January 25th 07, 10:46 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.engr.mining,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default 800 000 YEARS OLD ABO'S SLAUGHERHOUSE DISCOVERED IN AUSTRALIA

On 25 jan, 18:08, wrote:
Kind forward of reply to article posted on sci.geo.geology & titled
CAVERNS GIVE UP HUGE FOSSIL HAUL, which illustrates clearly to what
'good use' Australians' tax payers money is spent !
While in the meantime the Best, True Geological Superior Minds are
kicked out of the country and kept at bay indeed through life
sentencing ban !
CONGRATULATIONS *******S !

Yes I am aware of that foolish dating of those poor fools ( they are
of course unable of reasoning otherwise indeed )

What happened is the Abos with their Woomeras, their Dingoes, their
Boomerangs and followed by their ugly whores convened a huge Corroboree
in South Australia ... and then not only killed all those poor up
to one ton animals in one go ....BUT AS WELL DRAGGED THEM ALL IN THE
SAME CAVE IN THE SAME HEFTY & MIGHTY EFFORT !

NO, the poor doomed beasts did seek safety in any type of flight ...
they waited with their mighty strength the Roo Leopard, the Roo Lion,
the Roo Devil and probably bleating in fear accepted to be murdered
without running away !

WHAT A GREAT BRAINY CONGREGATION OF DEFINITIVE POOR SODS ARE THOSE
ANTIPODEAN FOOLS OF CURTIN, MONASH & THE ANU indeed .... and all this
happened as far as 400 to 800 000 years ago ??? ... with the rest of
the marsupial being slaughtered only 11 700 years ago !
That means that we have presently the longest lasting SLAUGHTERHOUSE ON
EARTH .... and an ABO ' S ONE TO BOOST !

... and some idiots have pretended up to now that those highly educated
people had not the slightest sense of hygiene; WHAT A ****EN CALUMNY !

The reality is beyond understanding and it is that those scientific
Antipodean fools and every single one of them is an unconditional
beuuulievers in the Glaciationzzzz and in other Lyell 's imbecilities
!!! ... and I bet my bottom dollar on that indeed The drama further is
that poor fraudulent sci000nce of Gogology ( not to be confused with
the True Geology) is riddled with such fools and unlearnt
Universilities mind programmed idiots !

Just admire that other hypothesis advanced by that Antipodeans
Sci000ntists which you will discover in the Quotation below :

QUOTE
It appears the unsuspecting creatures fell to their deaths through
pipes in
the dusty plain surface that periodically opened and closed over
millennia.
UNQUOTE

This is the purer unsaturated sample of Goodish - Ghoulish - Gibberish
Sci000ncitfic hypothesis to which I have come across !!!
I have a simple question then : ARE THOSE NUTS PAID FOR SPOUTING FORTH
THEIR UTTER NONSENSE ?

Hey ?

PATHETIC

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the True Geologyhttp://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.htmlhttp://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.htmlhttp://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htmhttp://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm
QUOTE of the article now, which appeared as well in THE AUSTRALIAN
****************************

CAVERNS GIVE UP HUGE FOSSIL HAUL

George
De : "George"
Date : Wed, 24 Jan 2007 22:33:20 -0500
Local : Jeu 25 jan 2007 04:33
Objet : Caverns give up huge fossil haulhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6296029.stm

An astonishing collection of fossil animals from southern Australia is
reported by scientists.
The creatures were found in limestone caves under Nullarbor Plain and
date
from about 400,000-800,000 years ago.

The palaeontological "treasure trove" includes 23 kangaroo species,
eight
of which are entirely new to science.

Researchers tell Nature magazine that the caves also yielded a complete
specimen of Thylacoleo carnifex, an extinct marsupial lion.

It appears the unsuspecting creatures fell to their deaths through
pipes in
the dusty plain surface that periodically opened and closed over
millennia.

Most of the animals were killed instantly but others initially survived
the
20m drop only to crawl off into rock piles to die from their injuries
or
from thirst and starvation.

The preservation of many of the specimens was remarkable, said the
Nature
paper's lead author, Dr Gavin Prideaux.

All shapes

"To drop down into these caves and see the Thylacoleo lying there just
as
it had died really took my breath away," the Western Australian Museum
researcher told the BBC's Science In Action Programme.

Sitting in the darkness next to this skeleton, you really got the sense
of
the animal collapsing in a heap and taking its last breath. It was
quite
poignant.

"Everywhere we looked around the boulder piles, we found more and more
skeletons of a very wide array of creatures."

In total, 69 vertebrate species have been identified in three chambers
the
scientists now call the Thylacoleo Caves.

These include mammals, birds and reptiles. The kangaroos range from
rat-sized animals to 3m (nearly 10ft) giants.

The team even found an unusual wallaby with large brow ridges.

"When we first glanced at the animal, we thought they were horns; but
on
closer inspection we realised they must have performed some sort of
protective function," Dr Prideaux explained.

"The beast must have been sticking its head into spiny bushes and
browsing
on leaves."

The 'Ancient Dry'

The scientists' investigations indicate the ancient Nullarbor
environment
was very similar to that of today - an arid landscape that received
little
more than 200mm of rainfall a year.

What has changed significantly is the vegetation. Whereas the
Thylacoleo
Caves' animals would have seen trees on the plain, the modern landscape
is
covered in a fire-resistant chenopod shrub.

This observation goes to the heart of a key debate in Australian
palaeontology, the team believes.

The continent was once home to a remarkable and distinctive collection
of
giant beasts.

These megafauna, as researchers like to call them, included an immense
wombat-like animal (Diprotodon optatum) and a 400kg lizard (Megalania
prisca).

But all - including the marsupial lion - had disappeared by the end of
the
Pleistocene Epoch (11,500 years ago).

Some scientists think the significant driver behind these extinctions
was
climate change - large shifts in temperature and precipitation.

But Dr Prideaux and colleagues argue the Thylacoleo Caves' animals give
the
lie to this explanation because they were already living in an
extremely
testing environment.

"Because these animals were so well adapted to dry conditions, to say
that
climate knocked them out just isn't adequate. These animals survived
the
very worst nature could throw at them, and they came through it,"
co-author
Professor Bert Roberts told BBC News.

"If you look at the last four or five glacial cycles, where the ice
ages
come and go, the animals certainly suffered but they didn't go extinct
-
they suffered but survived," the University of Wollongong scientist
said.

This assessment would be consistent with the other favoured extinction
theory - extermination by humans, either directly by hunting or
indirectly
by changing the landscape through burning.

Boy, and not a word of reply on the amazing discovereee ?

Old January 25th 07, 10:50 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.engr.mining,sci.astro
[email protected]

How do you manage to run down a roo-leopard ? ask the sci000nce they
will tell you !

Caves opening & closing over the milleniums ! Hence you need simply
caves and milleniumzzz ... the you can catch roo-leopards ! Anyone
wants to try ?