Astronomers offer top list of potential extraterrestrial life harboringstar system candidates

Old February 20th 06, 05:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Astronomers offer top list of potential extraterrestrial life harboringstar system candidates

nightbat wrote

With the advent of Dr. Carl Sagan's work and SETI site and
mission search for alien life the other main stream scientist's didn't
count on our net Seans ones.

See:
http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/sto...0335000003.htm

Oh the humanity, at least we Earth Science Team Officers were on our
toes and made net unofficial contact first. The Seans report they have
Sagan but nightbat is still an Earth profound science Maverick pointing
the way.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old February 20th 06, 10:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

With the advent of Dr. Carl Sagan's work and SETI site and
mission search for alien life the other main stream scientist's didn't
count on our net Seans ones.

See:
http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/sto...floc=FF-AFP-PL
S&idq=/ff/story/7000/20060220/0335000003.htm

Oh the humanity, at least we Earth Science Team Officers were on our
toes and made net unofficial contact first. The Seans report they have
Sagan but nightbat is still an Earth profound science Maverick pointing
the way.

No, but you're still a raving idiot, frootbat.

waiting to lame,
the nightbat

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003
Old February 24th 06, 06:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/sto...-05&floc=FF-AF

P-PL
S&idq=/ff/story/7000/20060220/0335000003.htm

Oh the humanity, at least we Earth Science Team Officers were on our
toes and made net unofficial contact first. The Seans report they have
Sagan but nightbat is still an Earth profound science Maverick pointing
the way.

No, but you're still a raving idiot, frootbat.

waiting to lame,
the nightbat

Photo of Art Deco (Carl R Osterwald)

http://www.nrel.gov/ncpv/performance...staff_carl.jpg

Home address:

Carl R Osterwald
40 S Dover St
Lakewood, CO 80226

Work number:

(303) 384-6764

Work email:

BOSS AT WORK:

Carol Riordan (303) 384-6780

Old February 25th 06, 03:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 00:28:39 -0600, "Honest John"
in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

Home address:

Why do you even care? Going RL on someone is
the most juvenile thing I have seen done on Usenet.
And what goes does it do? Do you really think it
might silence them?

If your point is to be childish then you succeeded.

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® #15-51506-253.

"I am the one they call Jesus."
- Warhol tries to compete with Ray.
Old February 25th 06, 04:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
DrPostman wrote:

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 00:28:39 -0600, "Honest John"
in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

Home address:

Why do you even care? Going RL on someone is
the most juvenile thing I have seen done on Usenet.
And what goes does it do? Do you really think it
might silence them?

If your point is to be childish then you succeeded.

Did you stop to watch the Olympics, "FLUFFY"?

HJ

Old February 25th 06, 04:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

DrPostman wrote:

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 00:28:39 -0600, "Honest John"
in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

Home address:

Why do you even care? Going RL on someone is
the most juvenile thing I have seen done on Usenet.
And what goes does it do? Do you really think it
might silence them?

If your point is to be childish then you succeeded.

Another free cloo to be wasted on projectorboi the hypocritical fake
Christian.

--
"Good come back ****!"

"Didn't you bet a merit badge in Gopher Choking, bugger Boy?"

"We don't discuss religion anymore you ****ing idiot! Eat some more ****"
-- Honest John, Christian evangelist
Old February 25th 06, 05:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Honest John wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
DrPostman wrote:

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 00:28:39 -0600, "Honest John"
in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

Home address:

Why do you even care? Going RL on someone is
the most juvenile thing I have seen done on Usenet.
And what goes does it do? Do you really think it
might silence them?

If your point is to be childish then you succeeded.

Did you stop to watch the Olympics, "FLUFFY"?

Suffering from attribution problems again, kook?

Old February 25th 06, 05:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
DrPostman wrote:

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 00:28:39 -0600, "Honest John"
in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

Home address:

Why do you even care? Going RL on someone is
the most juvenile thing I have seen done on Usenet.
And what goes does it do? Do you really think it
might silence them?

If your point is to be childish then you succeeded.

Did you stop to watch the Olympics, "FLUFFY"?

Suffering from attribution problems again, kook?

Just wondering where you went, I was about to fall asleep and miss all the
fun.

HJ

Old February 25th 06, 06:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

In article ,
"Honest John" wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
DrPostman wrote:

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 00:28:39 -0600, "Honest John"
in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

Home address:

Why do you even care? Going RL on someone is
the most juvenile thing I have seen done on Usenet.
And what goes does it do? Do you really think it
might silence them?

If your point is to be childish then you succeeded.

Did you stop to watch the Olympics, "FLUFFY"?

matthew 22 39

arf meow arf - nsa fodder
al qaeda terrorism nuclear bomb iran taliban big brother
if you meet buddha on the usenet killfile him
Old February 25th 06, 12:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 22:22:52 -0600, "Honest John"

"Art Deco" wrote in message
DrPostman wrote:

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 00:28:39 -0600, "Honest John"
in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

Home address:

Why do you even care? Going RL on someone is
the most juvenile thing I have seen done on Usenet.
And what goes does it do? Do you really think it
might silence them?

If your point is to be childish then you succeeded.

Did you stop to watch the Olympics, "FLUFFY"?

You are replying to his post, but snipped all his
words and only left mine. What is wrong with you?