LaDonna's 99 FBI files are uploaded RE Apollo

Old June 21st 04, 04:11 AM
P. Maxson

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 19:43:13 -0700, "And Justice For All"
wrote:

You are very welcome I am just trying to help with the Internet/Usenet aspect of this.

...Which is why you've posted this *twice*, once using your
shame-wrought name, the other using this hypocritical alias.

PLONK

"privacy.net" my ass...

OM

Hi,

www.privacy.net is actually a very cool website and a valid return email is produced.
I have used it on the sci.* groups before.

My apoligies for that. I don't normally post using my real name on any newsgroup.

I make an exception for this science group though. I do not plan on posting here reguraly
so I had changed back to the anonymous information on my OE account. I caught it,
cancelled it and immeditely corrected it within seconds.

It was not intentional and surely reasonable people will understand how that mistake could
happen. Unreasonable people might make a huge issue of it but I won't be responding.

I do apreciate you filtering me though. Now if I could just get you to stop posting my
name daily this group would be a much better place. This is the end of my comms with
you Bob there will not be any back and forth on this issue it was a mistake, they happen.
There shouldn't be any reason for you to rehash this the focus of this post is the link below.

http://www.beadjewelers.com/ladonna.htm

P. Maxson

Old June 24th 04, 04:29 AM
LaDonna Wyss

wrote:

[...]

By the way, I notice this thread has not been posted to in two days.
I thought you folks were so hot on "verifiable references?" Well?
Here are 100 documents, one of which is almost 50 pages long, and I
don't see throngs of excited "fact-finders" checking them out. Could
it be you folks are simply full of hot air? Nahhhhh, couldn't be.
You must just be terribly busy. Yeah, that's it. I'm sure you'll get
to it...eventually. Hee hee.
LaDonna
Old June 24th 04, 05:20 AM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
m...
I thought you folks were so hot on "verifiable references?"

We're checking things out in order, and stopping when we've reached
something you haven't provided verifiable references for. At the moment,
that would be your "teammates" and the law enforcement officers you spoke to
about Apollo 1. If you can't provide verifiable answers to those items,
there's no reason to believe anything else you claim.

Old June 24th 04, 05:54 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
You are NOT "checking things out in
order," etc.

At the moment, I'm stopped, because I've reached a question for which you
haven't provided anything verifiable.

Please post *verifiable* information about your "teammates" and the law
enforcement officials you contacted about Apollo 1 so I can move on to your
next unsubstantiated claim.

Just answer the questions with verifiable information that actually supports
your claims, and they'll go away.

GUARANTEED you haven't spent five seconds looking at those documents

Quite a bit more than five seconds, in fact. They don't say what you claim.
I'll discuss them with you *after* I've been able to verify your claim about
contacting law enforcement about Apollo 1.

Old June 25th 04, 01:24 AM
LaDonna Wyss

"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message ...
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
You are NOT "checking things out in
order," etc.

At the moment, I'm stopped, because I've reached a question for which you
haven't provided anything verifiable.

Please post *verifiable* information about your "teammates" and the law
enforcement officials you contacted about Apollo 1 so I can move on to your
next unsubstantiated claim.

Just answer the questions with verifiable information that actually supports
your claims, and they'll go away.

GUARANTEED you haven't spent five seconds looking at those documents

Quite a bit more than five seconds, in fact. They don't say what you claim.
I'll discuss them with you *after* I've been able to verify your claim about
contacting law enforcement about Apollo 1.

Put up, or shut up. What did those documents say? Let's forget the
FBI papers for a moment: At what time did Main B zero out for the
first time the day of the fire? What part of the Plugs-Out Test was
the crew conducting when communications first went south that
afternoon? What is the electrical tie between the two?
Of course you cannot answer. You're too busy coming up with lies,
distortions, and red herrings.
LaDonna
Old June 25th 04, 03:10 AM
Scott Hedrick

[...]

They didn't have any *verifiable* references to the law enforcement
personnel you claim you spoke to, *or* verifiable information about your
teammates.

After those questions are answered, I'll be able to discuss your documents
with you.

Old June 25th 04, 11:18 AM
LaDonna Wyss

[...]

Translation: You haven't looked at any of it. BIG surprise.
LaDonna
Old June 25th 04, 01:05 PM
Scott Hedrick

[...]

You haven't answered any of it. Big surprise. You really don't get it: if
you won't provide the information to allow such a small claim to be
verified, it shows that you are a liar on everything else. Your own actions
keep you from being taken seriously. Verifying your claim on this would
boost your credibility everywhere else.

The only reason for not providing the information is that it doesn't exist.
Answer it or admit you lied and the question will go away.

Old June 26th 04, 12:27 AM
Terrell Miller

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...

Put up, or shut up. What did those documents say? Let's forget the
FBI papers for a moment: At what time did Main B zero out for the
first time the day of the fire? What part of the Plugs-Out Test was
the crew conducting when communications first went south that
afternoon? What is the electrical tie between the two?
Of course you cannot answer. You're too busy coming up with lies,
distortions, and red herrings.

Who are you trying to convince? Nobody on this NG is stupid enough to fall
for your "right back at ya" tactic.

Again: do you have the slightest concern for your credibility? **** like
this doesn't help you *at all*

--
Terrell Miller

"Married men live longer than single men, but married men are a lot more
willing to die."
Proverb

Old June 26th 04, 01:31 PM
LaDonna Wyss

"Terrell Miller" wrote in message .. .
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...

Put up, or shut up. What did those documents say? Let's forget the
FBI papers for a moment: At what time did Main B zero out for the
first time the day of the fire? What part of the Plugs-Out Test was
the crew conducting when communications first went south that
afternoon? What is the electrical tie between the two?
Of course you cannot answer. You're too busy coming up with lies,
distortions, and red herrings.

Who are you trying to convince? Nobody on this NG is stupid enough to fall
for your "right back at ya" tactic.

Again: do you have the slightest concern for your credibility? **** like
this doesn't help you *at all*

Hedrick is not WORTH a "real" answer. He's proven himself to have the
mental and emotional age of about three, and I am insulting
three-year-olds by saying so.
LaDonna

The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones UK Astronomy 8 August 1st 04 09:08 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 5 July 29th 04 06:14 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge Astronomy Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge UK Astronomy 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM