LaDonna's 99 FBI files are uploaded RE Apollo

Old June 20th 04, 01:55 AM
Mary Shafer

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:40:32 -0700, "P. Maxson"

You need a valid email address to access them then a viewer such
as Ifran View which is free.

The timeline is also there which is a MS Excel file.

When I have more time I will move them to a better location but I am working
long hours and made a commitment to get them up before work today.

You guys/gals are smart if you want to look at them it's easy to figure out.

It was very kind and helpful of you to put these up. This must have
been a lot of work, too. Thank you for doing this for all of us.

Mary

Old June 20th 04, 03:45 AM
LaDonna Wyss

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote in message . ..
On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 16:37:20 -0400, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

I know this because I KNOW HOW TO USE THE INTERNET!!!!

If this was the case, then why do you keep referring to sci.space.history as
a website, when it's an Internet newsgroup?

...The only part of the internet she truly understands is surfing
websites for kiddie porn. Which is probably how she met Paul Maxson in
the first place.

OM

Mosley, I notice while you and Hedrick continue your infantile
ravings, you still have not looked at nor addressed the website that's
been up for two days now. I thought you folks were so hot for
details? Seems to me you just wanted something to b**** about, and
once that was removed, the only thing left was ad hominem
attacks--which demonstrates you have no useful argument to contribute
to the discussion of Apollo One.
LaDonna
Old June 20th 04, 04:04 AM
gcash

Mary Shafer writes:

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:40:32 -0700, "P. Maxson"

You need a valid email address to access them then a viewer such
as Ifran View which is free.

Hm, it asks me for a ID & password. Goodness, it's amazing to discover that
I'm a CEO of a pharmaceutical company and I was born in 1902, and that I'm
suddenly female. It didn't require a valid email address however.

Then I discovered I'm "not a member of the group California350ZClub"

**** it, I'm tired of jumping through ridiculous hoops.

-gc

--
I've noticed lately that the paranoid fear of computers becoming intelligent
and taking over the world has almost entirely disappeared from the common
Old June 20th 04, 02:55 PM
LaDonna Wyss

gcash wrote in message ...
Mary Shafer writes:

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:40:32 -0700, "P. Maxson"

You need a valid email address to access them then a viewer such
as Ifran View which is free.

Hm, it asks me for a ID & password. Goodness, it's amazing to discover that
I'm a CEO of a pharmaceutical company and I was born in 1902, and that I'm
suddenly female. It didn't require a valid email address however.

Then I discovered I'm "not a member of the group California350ZClub"

**** it, I'm tired of jumping through ridiculous hoops.

-gc

You must have done something wrong. Maybe you tried to put in ID and
password without first joining? You have to click the join button
first. Follow the directions on the next page, and then you're done.
Then you can go back to the link and read away.
By the way, Paul will be moving them to an easier site shortly; he's
been working but wanted to get them posted ASAP. If you're having
THAT much trouble, wait a little longer and he'll post the new site
for you.
LaDonna
Old June 20th 04, 03:25 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
you still have not looked at nor addressed the website that's
been up for two days now.

You don't know any such thing. Those of us who actually know how to use the
Internet know how to do such things privately.

Old June 20th 04, 08:08 PM
OM

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 10:25:23 -0400, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
. com...
you still have not looked at nor addressed the website that's
been up for two days now.

You don't know any such thing. Those of us who actually know how to use the
Internet know how to do such things privately.

....That we do. Talk about a load of bull****. I wonder if she got the
same guy who forged Paul Maxson's training certificate to do all those
faux docs?

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 21st 04, 03:52 AM
OM

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 19:43:13 -0700, "And Justice For All"
wrote:

You are very welcome I am just trying to help with the Internet/Usenet aspect of this.

....Which is why you've posted this *twice*, once using your
shame-wrought name, the other using this hypocritical alias.

PLONK

"privacy.net" my ass...

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr

The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones UK Astronomy 8 August 1st 04 09:08 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 5 July 29th 04 06:14 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge Astronomy Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge UK Astronomy 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM