The Witch from Chappaqua ...

Old October 21st 16, 12:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default The Witch from Chappaqua ...

This is the bitch who has the cajones to
question The Donald on anything related to
the Constitution and immigrants:

http://personalliberty.com/president...omen-children/

Of course the drive-by wants to bury these
horror stories.

Old October 21st 16, 12:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
This is the bitch who has the cajones to
question The Donald on anything related to
the Constitution and immigrants:

http://personalliberty.com/president...omen-children/

Of course the drive-by wants to bury these
horror stories.

The media lies are falling to pieces
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0_zOgLlWHM

So remember that the next time they tell you how great Hitlery is doing.

That poor beeotch couldn't even keep that ****-eating joker grin on her face
during the last debate, as she knows the truth about her future in Gitmo.

TRUMP WILL WIN BY A LANDSLIDE .
And I hope he follows through to appoint a spacial investigtor to hang her
ass out to rot.

Old October 22nd 16, 05:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Twittering One" wrote in message

2 survivors left;
Could be 1.

*** you should be looking for gainful employment, you gutter-snipe.

Old October 22nd 16, 07:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 9:05:01 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Twittering One" wrote in message

2 survivors left;
Could be 1.

*** you should be looking for gainful employment, you gutter-snipe.

Not long to wait now, and she'll be joining you and me on Social Security!

Double-A

Old October 23rd 16, 01:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 9:05:01 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Twittering One" wrote in message

2 survivors left;
Could be 1.

*** you should be looking for gainful employment, you gutter-snipe.

Not long to wait now, and she'll be joining you and me on Social Security!

Double-A

*** I'm still gainfully employed, so that you and your cohorts can
feast on the fruits of my toils, extracted by a useless Government
from my monthly paycheck. I really hope that the Twit has something
other than SS lined up ... the payout is governed by your employment
history, which is her case is Zero and in your case, shaky, at best

Old October 23rd 16, 02:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 9:05:01 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Twittering One" wrote in message

2 survivors left;
Could be 1.

*** you should be looking for gainful employment, you gutter-snipe.

Not long to wait now, and she'll be joining you and me on Social Security!

Double-A

*** I'm still gainfully employed, so that you and your cohorts can
feast on the fruits of my toils, extracted by a useless Government
from my monthly paycheck. I really hope that the Twit has something
other than SS lined up ... the payout is governed by your employment
history, which is her case is Zero and in your case, shaky, at best
***
When Hags says "gainfully employed," he means that he has a route that
covers all of the fast food joints in Elk Grove. He changes the urinal
cakes.

Old October 23rd 16, 05:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

the key word there was "gainfully", a term you and your ilk are

obviously unfamiliar with. Now crawl back under your rock, moron.

Old October 23rd 16, 09:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 5:06:36 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 9:05:01 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Twittering One" wrote in message

2 survivors left;
Could be 1.

*** you should be looking for gainful employment, you gutter-snipe.

Not long to wait now, and she'll be joining you and me on Social Security!

Double-A

*** I'm still gainfully employed, so that you and your cohorts can
feast on the fruits of my toils, extracted by a useless Government
from my monthly paycheck. I really hope that the Twit has something
other than SS lined up ... the payout is governed by your employment
history, which is her case is Zero and in your case, shaky, at best

The money I receive is not from you, but from the fruit of my labors many years ago. It was put in a lockbox for me, don't you know. During my good years I contributed quite a lot. But Twittering was a high paid ad exec in NYC, and what she put in would shame us both. She will undoubtedly max out as far as Social Security payments go!

Double-A

Old October 23rd 16, 09:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

*** If she was that successful, why is she living in the streets of
NYC then, pray tell. You have to take the tales of people you don't
really know with a grain of salt.

Old October 23rd 16, 11:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

I know her pretty well. She burned out, a lot like I did.

Double-A