NASA Scientists Find Clues to a Secret of Life

Old March 21st 09, 01:58 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
gb[_3_]

Default No psychos! To psychos everything is crap. Go figure, evil bum.

..

Old March 21st 09, 02:01 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
gb[_3_]

Default Psychos are obsessed mean and criminal, according to sciencesuffered lead poisining as children and cannot be cured. Thus the same for10-20 years, never an open human thought.

..

Old March 21st 09, 06:44 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
Benj

Default NASA Scientists Find Clues to a Secret of Life

On Mar 19, 2:17 pm, Uncle Al wrote:

idiot

Who made the makers?

Why the maker-makers, natch!

idiot.

Old March 21st 09, 07:38 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
Antares 531

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 11:17:45 -0800, Uncle Al
wrote:

BradGuth wrote:

On Mar 18, 3:11 am, Jan Panteltje wrote:
NASA Scientists Find Clues to a Secret of Life:
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/...left_hand_life...

Because the random happenstance of natural evolution takes too long, I
favor that higher orders of complex DNA were intentionally placed on
planets like Earth.

idiot

Who made the makers?

Think infinite n-dimensional fractal. Or, ponder where the fractal
pattern of the sand on a beach begins and where it ends. None the
less, this beach sand fractal pattern exists, whether we can locate or
identify the beginning or not.

God's temporal line (eternity) is separate from our temporal line
(time), and we really aren't mentally equipped to pull all this into
focus.

Or, where does our space end, and what's beyond that?

Gordon
Old March 21st 09, 07:50 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
Androcles[_8_]

wrote:

BradGuth wrote:

[...]

Santa can deliver all the toys in just one night. His temporal
line is separate from our temporal line.

Got any more silly crackpot stories about your gods that you can
invent on the spot?

Old March 21st 09, 10:47 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
Raving[_1_]

On Mar 18, 1:53*pm, Uncle Al wrote:
Jan Panteltje wrote:

NASA Scientists Find Clues to a Secret of Life:
*http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/...left_hand_life...

Bull****. *Automobile tires are found in landfills. *Blacks are found
in North America. *Lubricating oil is found in sewers. *Proximity is
not causality.

Makes for some nice coincidence however. A diet which is high in fiber
diet is suggested for maintaining consistency.

Proximity might not be causal. So? Causality is not a provable
concept. Rather, 'causality' asserts and demonstrates consistency of
membership in a set of causal assertions.

Mutual support and cross validation all 'round, huh. ... Nasty
business when anomalies turn causal demonstrations into a cascade of
bull****.

Higgs bosons anyone? ... Absent anticipated guests are embarrassing
and difficult to explain away.

Anomalies are more tolerant and less disruptive to assertions of
proximity. ... No Higgs boson this decade? Shrug. Maybe another time.
Old March 22nd 09, 01:17 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
BradGuth

On Mar 18, 11:15*pm, Benj wrote:
On Mar 18, 11:41 pm, BradGuth wrote:

Because the random happenstance of natural evolution takes too long, I
favor that higher orders of complex DNA were intentionally placed on
planets like Earth.

Absolutely correct! *You have hit upon the EXACT question. Everyone
spends so much wasted time going on and on about "evolution" being
"true" or not. It's obviously true. Bugs and other rapid reproducing
lifeforms DO evolve. The REAL question is as you note, which
developments were due to "natural selection" and which ones had some
"assistance".

Based on my investigations to date, I'd say that there is ZERO chance
that complexities such as the development of root races and the like
are a product of "evolution". Even better it appears that the entire
planet project is so complex that constant "adjustments" of the
activities are required even today. I'll leave it to you to
investigate just WHO is doing the "adjusting".

All the breathless "talk" from NASA and the like about finding the
"secret of life" on Mars is nothing but sales pitch for some more
money. I'll tell you true, that if they DID find the secret of life on
Mars, they'd NEVER breath a word of it to the public. It is so much
more profitable to spoon feed the public with tiny tidbits in exchange
for funding rather than to blow it all with one big truthful report.
As Uncle Al notes: It's all bull****!

Mainstream bull**** sells quite nicely when it's packaged along with
such eye-candy and nifty infomercial hype plus a NOVA or PBS/BBC made
for TV production here and there.

It seems logical enough that some degree of intelligent design got
involved, and may even have stayed involved or having created some
kind of remote science capability. I bet Eden turned out being a real
disappointment, compared to what it could have been.

~ BG
Old March 22nd 09, 01:21 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
BradGuth

On Mar 19, 11:17*am, Uncle Al wrote:
BradGuth wrote:

On Mar 18, 3:11 am, Jan Panteltje wrote:
NASA Scientists Find Clues to a Secret of Life:
*http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/...left_hand_life...

Because the random happenstance of natural evolution takes too long, I
favor that higher orders of complex DNA were intentionally placed on
planets like Earth.

idiot

Who made the makers?

The other older and wiser ETs, why of course. Ever heard of good old
sex?

What, you think thus universe isn't old enough or big enough for more
than one humanoid species? (think again)

~ BG

Old March 22nd 09, 01:27 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
BradGuth

wrote:

BradGuth wrote:

[...]

Perhaps there's only more of the same vast and complex galaxies, as in
forever and ever.

I wonder why all the pretend-Atheists and otherwise devout Zionist
Jews are so deathly afraid of uncovering other kinds of intelligent
life. What is their problem? (perhaps they ****ed off whatever ET
God)

~ BG
Old March 22nd 09, 05:35 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
Benj

On Mar 21, 8:27 pm, BradGuth wrote:

I wonder why all the pretend-Atheists and otherwise devout Zionist
Jews are so deathly afraid of uncovering other kinds of intelligent
life. What is their problem? (perhaps they ****ed off whatever ET
God)

Perhaps it's the obvious answer: The pretend-Atheist-scientists and
devout-Zionist-Jew-politicians have grown used to have the common
people hanging on their every word as if they were mini-Gods. They
know (from experience and practice) just how impressionable humans are
as a species, and they know that if ANY even moderately intelligent
lifeform lands and shows itself, all humans will quickly be groveling
at it's feet and the former bunch will be totally shut out of power.
THAT is what has them ****ing their pants over ETs.